• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: HuitPro - Freelance Services Marketplace based on a Dash payment method.

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No (please let us know why)

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
@Arthyron This team was previous engaged with the Smartcash community and their association ended with many nasty accusations against them.
Their employees have also been commenting on this forum posing as community members.

Here are some links:

https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/latin-...or-entrepreneurs-by-aratechnology-team/956/69
https://forum.smartcash.cc/t/smartcash-adoption-conference-in-venezuela/1305

I have reported this team for being potential bad actors.

Hi @jeremy

1.- Certainly a long time ago we were in smartcash, however, we never left bad in that community if you wish you can ask in the community if we did something wrong .. we just were not approved because we had problems with another group of people in venezuela who did a job very poor for the money that was given to them, and also they had a lot of capital and smartcash proposals did not vote the Mno's but voted for anyone depending on the amount they had.

2. I do not understand why you are attacking us so much. it is noticeable that you have not seen the project well and the scope that it can have. I would like you to tell me ways in which you can help to improve and not just criticism which does not help anyone.

3. I do not understand why you say that our employees have been posing as members of the community. when clearly in the proposal we raise the profile of each of the people that make up our team.

kind regards

I have contacted the dashwatch team with details I received from smartcash on discord.
One of them may be posting here with more on this.

Hello @jeremy54, sorry for late answering.

I have been busy improving our proposal and other activities we are doing parallel with the development of the platform.

Regarding your comments, we have nothing to hide to DashWatch and we wouldnt have any issue to discuss with them at anytime. I would really like them to share their comments here because we want to take in consideration as many opinions as we can to improve our proposal and be able to deliver a better project with more reach.

Like I mentioned before, my team and I had some altercations with members of the Smartcash community with lots of voting power and got discourage by how things were handled in Smartcash, nervertheless we did present our project and got good feedback from many members of the community.

Feel free to text me privately if you are interested in helping us improve. We will gladly accept suggestions, and if you want to take a step forward and be part of the project, we also invite you to do it.

Our main goal with Huitpro is to incentivize the usage of Dash through the freelance growing world.

Kind Regards

To build the adoption would be a great tool this proposal. In Venezuela the freelance community grows exponentially and in contribution to the promotion work that is done, the use of Dash is promoted with a complete cycle of
* Massive reward for services
* basic education about the benefits of the platform
* More projects accepting Dash, convinced that there are more people who can do it as payment for their work.

To build the adoption would be a great tool this proposal. In Venezuela the freelance community grows exponentially and in contribution to the promotion work that is done, the use of Dash is promoted with a complete cycle of
* Massive reward for services
* basic education about the benefits of the platform
* More projects accepting Dash, convinced that there are more people who can do it as payment for their work.

Thank you very much for your contribution, we work on it to achieve a good freelance ecosystem for all Dash users!

Scamming and shilling goes hand in hand. This is how you played it at Smartcash. :eek:

Of course, yes, sure, my dear troll friend!;)

I hope that one day you will post in the forum a pre-proposal for the Dash community, I see that you are very critical. You have my support and I will give you good ideas or recommendations from me and from my team.

You could send me a private message with pleasure.

Greetings ARAtechnology.:D

Scamming and shilling goes hand in hand. This is how you played it at Smartcash. :eek:

Hi argon, how are you? I hope it's ok.

I do not understand the need you have to say that I am a scam. if you have not shown me any proof of that .. in fact if you were on record you would realize the great work of promotion and adoption of dash we are doing.

I hope you can see this work that I mention and also invite you to give me your recommendations about how you think we can improve this project, I invite you to write me privately if you want

From the aratechnology team I offer my support for anything you need

Kind regards

Why did you have to leave smartcash? Post details.

Hi Argon31
As I explained earlier, in that community we had a problem with people who had a lot of money that was given to them in a proposal they placed, since we criticized their project they did where they did not use the funds correctly based on a very sensitive situation in Venezuelan
This caused that at the time of uploading our proposal which was well accepted by the community. It was voted negative by those people who, as I repeat, did not use the funds correctly and we criticized. Something like what you are doing.

In that community the votes are not made by the MNOs like here in Dash. There the number of votes depends on the amount of money in Smart that one has in the wallet, obviously due to this reason was that we could not be approved because the people that I mentioned earlier that had a lot of money voted against us only because of the fact that we criticize what they did, however, we never get bad in that community and if I'm wrong and you have proof that it is not, I'd like you to expose them.

And I repeat again, I would like you to give me your support and tell me your advice about this project, I'm sure you can have good ideas to help with the promotion and use of dash.

Regards

Back