• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Give me a way to restore my old DarkCoin wallet

link182

Hello, i have a old Darkcoin (darkcoin-0.9.11.6) wallet with some funds... Someone know if its posible to extract funds from my wallet?

Hello, i have a old Darkcoin (darkcoin-0.9.11.6) wallet with some funds... Someone know if its posible to extract funds from my wallet?
What I`d suggest is to make the backup of your wallet.dat FIRST!
Than start the NEW version v12.0.51 from official webpage www.dashpay.io/downloads with the parameter -upgradewallet

After all you can send the coins to every address you want ;)

Depending on your System:

Easiest way,
as splavik + alex said
- backup DRK wallet.dat
- install Dash Wallet
- replace DRK wallet.dat with Dash Wallet.dat
- might need an reindex
- start wallet and done

Last edited by a moderator:
Solved! Thx for help) If I knew that is so easy I would not be writing here

perfect
happy to hear you are back on track !
and now, triple back up your new Wallet.dat please

and no worries
remember,
there are NO stupid questions
only stupid answers
(or something like that)
:wink:

Depending on your System:
Sorry, those three youtube video links don't work anymore.

The problem is that I don't have a wallet.dat file, rather it's a file like darkcoin_wallet_backup_2014_xx_xx And I read that the Android Dash wallet can handle this, but it's not working either. The file requester in the Restore Wallet function isn't working (I put a seperate bug report in about this problem). But since its related to restoring a darkcoin wallet, I thought I'd post here as well. I think it's post 37770 that I did. I'd post a link to it, but it would be considered spam aparently till I've gotten past three posts.

Back