• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

NEW MEMBERS: Welcome to Dash! Introduce yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dash Community,

I am Marco Canelon from Venezuela. I am 24 years old. I am Mechanical Engineering from Simon Bolivar University. I have experienced organizing trip and adventure to exotic destinations in Venezuela. I am Crypto mining (Dash), Crypto Invest (Ig. marcocanelon, DASH Forum/Discord: marcocanelon)

I have submitted a pre-proposal in the Forum a couple of days ago. Here is the link,

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...hod-in-the-tourism-sector-of-venezuela.37772/

Please let me know what you think

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Hi all, not new to Dash, as I’ve been active in discord for many months, but I’ve neglected to use the forums since proposal commenting was (understandably) limited to masternodes and whitelist. Time to get my butt active here to✌️

Hey, decentralization lovers!
I am Co-Founder of Turing Society (tech education ecosystem in Lithuania, the Netherlands and Mexico). I am really passionate about opportunities to empower Dash use-case in the education sphere (as the payment system and to discover Evolution authentification system +-). Moreover, I am a programmer and will investigate possible Dash adoptions in the education sector. Looking forward to contributing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back