• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Help for Dash, Master Nodes, Proposal Owners...

Have Proposals, Updates, Alerts submitted by 20th of Each Month?

• MNO: I don't know / I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-MNO: No, don't change

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey! DDude! John Reed and I are online at the same time! What do ya know!!! How'd we do that?!!! (If we are both John Reed?) On 2 different continents?

Do you need me to take you to the doctor? Seriously. (Over 20 doctors in my family. I studied it, too.)

Through a VPN, perhaps, John Reed? Yeah, I'd like a doctor to fix this all. Could you describe further about the ailment in me that you seem to think needs fixing?

Last edited:
Please produce copies of your "bankstatements, invoices and records of every expense" as those are a problem for us. We still need to pay outstanding invoices, for which we gave you the money - but they remain unpaid, and the only way that we can move forward is to cover the losses that you incurred, exclude you, and move forward. You'll need to find another source of income.

Came across this thread a couple of days ago. Been living in Hout Bay (very small town) for over 15 years. Asked some of my staff about John. Bad news: Scamster. Comes up with a “great idea to help the poor” – ropes in a couple of noobs – convince a couple of businesses to contribute – idea flops – money disappears – John disappear – couple of years later back - rinse and repeat.

As for his sock-puppet: “20 doctors” Helper Dash (account created a month ago when scam started). You’ve ignored repeated request to verify that you are not John. Here’s another one; simple skype session with Mastermind or Tao. Both have good noses for BS.

DashingDude – WTF! Why did you get involved with this A-hole in the 1st place?! For those who don’t know DDude spent years helping the really poor in far of gundu places for no fame or money. Old style (slightly naive?) do-gooder.

Dashing Just ignore this scamster “I’m homeless – give me some D!”: Don’t feed the scamster. Eventually he’ll realize that the DASH purse is zipped shut and go away.

Came across this thread a couple of days ago. Been living in Hout Bay (very small town) for over 15 years. Asked some of my staff about John. Bad news: Scamster. Comes up with a “great idea to help the poor” – ropes in a couple of noobs – convince a couple of businesses to contribute – idea flops – money disappears – John disappear – couple of years later back - rinse and repeat.

As for his sock-puppet: “20 doctors” Helper Dash (account created a month ago when scam started). You’ve ignored repeated request to verify that you are not John. Here’s another one; simple skype session with Mastermind or Tao. Both have good noses for BS.

DashingDude – WTF! Why did you get involved with this A-hole in the 1st place?! For those who don’t know DDude spent years helping the really poor in far of gundu places for no fame or money. Old style (slightly naive?) do-gooder.

Dashing Just ignore this scamster “I’m homeless – give me some D!”: Don’t feed the scamster. Eventually he’ll realize that the DASH purse is zipped shut and go away.

Hello. You must be a good friend of DD. You have his same story. If you and he were in the USA, you'd be singing a different tune. Too bad more honest, caring people aren't coming forward. :(

A whole lot of dirty laundry being aired, though necessary, to weed out the chuff, but I'd think things like this can be handled differently and more civil. Obviously there being money/Dash involved it can get emotional, but me thinks an arbitrator needs to step in and solve this, to keep this platform clean.

Yes, and somehow, from the lessons learnt here, a report to be published for future proposers to know what they should look out for. From my vague understanding (not wanting to dig too deep) would a multi-sig wallet have helped? With both or more parties having access to the wallet?

A whole lot of dirty laundry being aired, though necessary, to weed out the chuff, but I'd think things like this can be handled differently and more civil. Obviously there being money/Dash involved it can get emotional, but me thinks an arbitrator needs to step in and solve this, to keep this platform clean.

Yes, and somehow, from the lessons learnt here, a report to be published for future proposers to know what they should look out for. From my vague understanding (not wanting to dig too deep) would a multi-sig wallet have helped? With both or more parties having access to the wallet?
This thread is from before myself and my team took over moderation duties with Dash Nation rules in place. A lot of ad hominems and speculation as fact. This sort of thing will not happen again, the individuals involved needed to take this to PM.

Hello! you seems to know Dashing Dude and should be able to help us out here. He served as an escrow for a Project in Africa and after he released some funds to i and my teams for obtaining Dash office in Nigeria which we did and he gave us money for development of the DashCart.app both Mobile and Website and we where supposed to get the remaining Dash with him for other milestones and for the over 200 SME who are ready to receive Dash in Nigeria. But we have not been able to get through to him for over a month. Can you or @helperDash help us out. You can reach out to me here or read more about the projects here: http://dashsquard.blogspot.com/2018/05/dash-continues-to-gain-speed-throughout.html and the proposal here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/project2million

@Oluwajuwon Micheal

Hello,
I was notified you reached out to me for help.
I am sorry to hear you, too, are having trouble with Dash and DashingDude.
I did confirm DD was acting as an escrow:
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/project2million
Dash-Africa-Escrow (proposal owner) 0 points,4 months ago
Hi Wixamlee. I hope that you are familiar with my handle - @DashingDude.

I ceased involvement with Dash months ago. They have too many issues (legal, financial, and other).
I was not being compensated for my help or the tools and 'global fiat to dash' exchange I was creating for them.
No one seemed to care about the problems and wrong-doing, or harassment and bullying. Dash' loss.

From what I recall, you are probably out any additional funding.
For help you can contact:
dashwatch.org
TaoOfSatoshi

or you can google Complaints against Dash Crypto to get more info
Dash works out of the State of Arizona (AZ), USA and now I think registered in Delaware (DE), as well.
I think there may be investigations going back 2013-present for all the legal, financial, tax, and escrow laws they didn't follow. I am not involved. You can contact the State: Attorney General, Finance Dept, Tax and Escrow depts for more info or to file complaints. The IRS, Dept of Justice, and other agencies are investigating crypto holders, transactions, and companies, as well.

I feel for you and others. Good Luck.

PS to Masternodes
ASU is advertising Dash is funding their classes, training, and scholarships. I recall that proposal was rejected. Unless something changed, maybe you'd be interested in knowing where the money is coming from? I'd be, since it's making national news. DAO budget seems to be needed for Core only. A financial audit would be a wise investment, imo. But, then again, I found very few here with my morals/values/ethics/honor code or caring. I did my best to help. Now the nasties can deal with the law. See how that works out for you. I'm not involved. Good luck to the rest of you.

Back