• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

House of Nakamoto partnership with DASH

The House of Nakamoto is looking to extend our successful partnership with DASH for the remainder of the year 2018. As the first cryptocurrency store worldwide HoN brings thousands of new users to cryptocurrency on a weekly basis. A successful partnership with the HoN was active in the year 2017 up to early 2018. The services provided to DASH were integration into the HoN ATM´s and advertisenment via the shop front and merchandising.

What can the HoN offer to the DASH community?

1. Merchandising and advertiement in the main store in Vienna, Austria. We can provide a fully equiped store front with a large DASH banner, display window and in-store merchandise.
With up to 500+ new visitors to the central store every day during peak times, the exposure for DASH can be very strong at the House of Nakamoto.

2. OTC buy and sale of dash in store. The HoN provides the only OTC option in all of the german speaking countries and beyond. This is a great way for new and established users to get their hands on DASH.

3. Continued sale of DASH via the main in store ATM. DASH purchases are already possible since late 2017.

4. Education about DASH to our client base. Our team of highly professional advisors will educated and bring DASH close to the masses.

With our proposal we plan to extend the previous successful partnership with the addition of the OTC option and increased marketing efforts. We hope to provide the best possible value to the DASH community and would appreciate your support.

Hubertus von Heyden
Sales Director
House of Nakamoto
Vienna, Austria

HONA.jpeg
hon.jpeg

Dear @Hubertus von Heyden,

We know by all others exposures proposal we done than that bring no new users, your case is different ?
What is the number and the volume of Dash Transaction exactly ?
Do you plane to change the B logo by a D logo ?

Regards,

Hello Hubertus,
I am wondering if you might give us some data regarding how many people came to your shop and bought things paying with Dash?
How many interactions with the ATM you had with Dash?
How many people went out of the shop with Dash wallet on their phone if they have never heard of Dash before?
What is the amount you want to request and how many months?
Thnx for all the responses.
Splawik

hey there
(alles klar)

is @essra / Jan involved in this ?
as he is doing a ton of german , swiss , austrian work for / with us

hey there
(alles klar)

is @essra / Jan involved in this ?
as he is doing a ton of german , swiss , austrian work for / with us

I told them to create a pre-proposal on their selves, because I think it´s better this way than having me or the Embassy as a middleman.

Additionally I think that Dash should automatically be part of the ATM and also part of the OTC deals. I still like the idea of branding the HoN on the one hand, but on the other hand no other cryptocurrency (BTC for example) needs to pay to get promoted there. In my opinion just the branding and keeping Dash in the ATM is not enough for a proposal anymore. I´d like to see the oportunity to have some educational events there in combination with social media and maybe some media partners. The team of the Embassy would be happy to support this with an Ambassador as a speaker, Giveaways, Booklets and of course or PR-Agnecy.

Please give those guys the support they need to create a proper proposal, that adds true value to our project. I already mentioned my ideas in a call we had last week, but they are not part of this pre-proposal.

cheers,
essra

Hello Hubertus,
I am wondering if you might give us some data regarding how many people came to your shop and bought things paying with Dash?
How many interactions with the ATM you had with Dash?
How many people went out of the shop with Dash wallet on their phone if they have never heard of Dash before?
What is the amount you want to request and how many months?
Thnx for all the responses.
Splawik

Hi Splawik,

Currently we are selling between 200-400 DASH every month. This number could rise significantly once the OTC buy/sell option is enabled. This would then allow for clients to also pay with DASH directly for the merchandise. Please note that the House of Nakamoto features only very few quality cryptocurrencies. Our professional advisors help new users with their DASH wallet. My estimate is that 5-10 new wallet are been installed via the shop on a daily basis. The educational part far exceeds this number.
Currently we are looking to renew the partnership for the remainder of 2018. The amout we would like to request is 340 DASH for the full duration of the term.

Kind regards

I think this could be a beneficial partnership especially with coordination with Dash Embassy. I would prefer if the payment was broken up at least in to two months or with some form of escrow to both improve the chances of it being funded and also to ensure milestones/follow-through in the partnership, and as @essra mentioned, perhaps some coordinated events with Dash Embassy as part of the proposal as a show of good faith. Those things in mind, I think the funding is a reasonable amount for that duration given the high-value services you offer and the planned integrations for an entire year, those are just the things I would suggest changing to improve your chances of receiving funding.

Hi Splawik,

Currently we are selling between 200-400 DASH every month. This number could rise significantly once the OTC buy/sell option is enabled. This would then allow for clients to also pay with DASH directly for the merchandise. Please note that the House of Nakamoto features only very few quality cryptocurrencies. Our professional advisors help new users with their DASH wallet. My estimate is that 5-10 new wallet are been installed via the shop on a daily basis. The educational part far exceeds this number.
Currently we are looking to renew the partnership for the remainder of 2018. The amout we would like to request is 340 DASH for the full duration of the term.

Kind regards

Hubertus,

I really would love to cooperate with you, but 340 Dash at a price of 400€ e.g. is an amount of 136,000 €. Using this money for 7 month it´s 19,500 € per month... this is round about what HoN received for three month last time and I think it´s the rent for the whole place. I don´t believe that 500 persons per day is correct. Don´t try to trick the DAO. Play fair, create a proper proposal.

@SimontheRavager would you be so kind to check those visitor numbers?

500 visitors a day can not be true sorry @Hubertus von Heyden, i follow @essra´s call: Do not try to trick us!!!!!

We already told you in our call together, that it´s your own business decision, if you do not offer Dash as we are the leading cryptocurrency for payments worldwide. BTC doesn´t pay a single dime so why should we???

You want a way overpriced easy credit for your company. Others already tried that in the last proposal cycles and learnt it hard.

Your shop has not a single Dash Logo on it anymore. I was at your shop last week. So i can not see any sign of our last cooperation. There is just BTC everywhere. So i can not believe, that you help people install Dash Wallets, sorry imo.

Please offer value to the network by growing the Dash Ecosystem!!!!! Easy money times are long gone, sorry.

Dear @Hubertus von Heyden ,

I ask you again :
What is the number and the volume of Dash Transaction exactly (send me in private the transactions list please) ?
Do you plane to change the B logo by a D logo ?

Some more questions :
How cost to you the rent (bill prouf please) ?
Can you prouv in anyway how many pleaple at the store by days ?
What is the number and the volume of all others crypto Transaction exactly (send me in private the transactions list please) ?

Regards,

Looks a cash grab. This should never have been funded in the first place.

I see another 5 dash donation coming up.

We need to demand real data from proposal owners. Realistic numbers are far more impressive than pie in the sky figures even if they are less, transparency is key.

Back