• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Recent Unauthorized Twitter and LinkedIn Account Access

Ryan Taylor

Foundation Member
Following the unauthorized access of my personal Twitter and LinkedIn accounts at around 8:30pm UTC Wednesday, I regained control of both accounts within about three hours. Immediately, I enlisted the support of a private cybersecurity firm to secure all of my accounts, which has found no indication at all of any confidential or financial data being compromised.

Most importantly, I can say that no Dash-related accounts or systems were compromised. The compromise occurred due to a failure of a trusted third party to follow their own security protocols when the attacker used social engineering to impersonate me and was permitted to reset passwords. This incident is a reminder to all of us to ensure and encourage our trusted third party providers to properly adhere to security controls and to thoroughly verify user identities before releasing personal data or account access.

Ryan

Children, angry and fools, tell the truth. Your "dialogue" with @fernando reveals a lot. https://archive.is/6vcX1

Questions that arise after the above dialogue:
  1. It is supposed that the CEO pays the CTO. What is really happening inside the core team? How is its hierarchy formed? Who decides the payments?
  2. Are you what @fernando assumes you are? Are you a pawn driven solely by money?
Thanks for your answers.

Maybe you didn't get the picture @demo , the twitter account was compromised and this "dialogue" took place "after" between the person who took control over Ryan's account & Fernando.
Oh and your still a troll, by the way no need in replying, i wont be reading your time consuming wasted reply.

@Ryan Taylor - Thanks for the informative update, Glad to hear that we have lots of transparency from all members of the Core team & loving the updates we get from the core team right now.
Keep up with the amazing work!

Back