• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Sunset Roll powered by Dash

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sunset Roll powered by Dash

Summary

Sunset Roll powered by Dash is a proposal that unites all members of the Dash Venezuela Community, with the joint goal of organizing Dash as a respectable institution and enhancing it as a brand by merging it with the most popular music festival in the country to resemble emotion and convenience, reliability, security and a trustworthy option of the highest standards.

With an expanded and dedicated team, special alliances with merchants and local exchanges and an important marketing strategy, we plan to make of Lecheria a Dash capital of the world. During this event we expect to open wallets to more than 10,000 attendants with a market capitalization of more than $230,000.

Starting with $60,000 in ticket sales managed and sold throughout one of our proposed solutions Dashticket.org, $100,000 in consumption during the event to be traded over our proposed offline payment solution (NFC Android App), $70,000 in extra capitalization as all supplier logistics will be paid off in Dash and incredible footage and multimedia content that will stay within the community.

Where we are now

Venezuela has become one of the leading countries in the world on cryptocurrencies mainly because of the country’s economic plunge which has created a series of problems for everyone especially when it comes to finances and the recurrence of cash shortages (money circulation), the restrictive exchange control (for international trade) and the lack of POS systems in local commerce establishments, this situation has set the tone for venezuelans to look for other alternatives to trade for goods or services or simply store value, converging towards crypto with Bitcoin being the primary option for now.

The Problem

Venezuela has a huge potential because of its unique set of conditions but even though many people have turned to crypto to get over the hyperinflation crisis, there are still many that remain isolated from all the benefits this technology has to offer. Despite of all the money Dash Treasury has invested in Venezuela and the great work done by community members in this country, still the name Dash has not gone viral yet, Bitcoin is still the most popular cryptocurrency in Venezuela as in the rest of the world.

Our Proposal

Create an experience great enough to allow thousands of people to come together in a place where they can have fun and use Dash with ease, so that it would forever stay in their imagination as a great memory that embodies emotion and convenience, reliability, security and a trustworthy option of the highest standards.

How?

1) To create the Experience: Sunset Roll powered by Dash

Sunset Roll is the most important music festival in Venezuela according to the country’s most influential media outlets with 4 successful editions so far Sunset Roll has created a reputation for combining amazing outdoor locations, great national and international musicians, plastic artists, food courts and even giant hot air balloons attracting more than 8.000 attendants from across the country in their last edition.

The idea is to take advantage of the enormous influence Sunset Roll has to offer and bind it together with Dash in order to create a unique experience throughout a Premium Sponsorship that involves collaborative marketing (co-branding).

7XJ0rRJ.png

2) Prepare & Spread the Word: Conference pre-event (Road to Sunset)

In this process that we call “Road to Sunset” we plan to organize a Conference & Fair that can stand as a simulated scenario of the real thing, by presenting some of the local artists that will perform and set the mood and have a fair area where the merchants can present their services or sell their goods with Dash.

The Goal: User Experience

Our goal as Dash Community is to create a consumer experience in our activities meaning that we must enable the conditions for that experience to happen in the most efficient and simplest way possible for the user so they can ultimately adopt Dash as their regular payment option. During our events we will require tech solutions to carry out this ideal and a qualified development team ready to work rapidly.

1) Website for ticket sales with dash (Dashticket.org):
a website developed exclusively for the purpose of
the attendants purchasing their entrance tickets with Dash.

2) Develop Dash Offline Payment Solution through NFC cold wallet: is a form of contactless communication between devices like smartphones or tablets that allows a user to wave the smartphone over a NFC compatible device to send information without needing to touch the devices together or go through multiple steps setting up a connection.

Both merchants and attendants will benefit from near field communication technology mainly because of the speed, faster transaction times mean less waiting in line and happier customers.

Team Roster

CF8Eb4j.png

Business Plan

This proposal is designed to develop over 4 stages which we also consider our funding rounds under the escrow system. Each of these stages are milestones (deliverance) that fundamentally ensure the project fulfillment.

First Stage: $44.3k

Development of Tech Solutions: $14.300
First Ticket Presale: 1000 tickets with a 5$ discount to Dash users ($5.000)
Second Ticket Presale: 1000 tickets with a 5$ discount to Dash users ($5.000)
Sponsorship Down Payment: $20.000

Second Stage: $44.5k

“Road to Sunset” - Dash Conference & Fair: $39.500
Third Ticket Presale: 1000 tickets with a 5$ discount to Dash users ($5.000)

Third Stage: $35k

Last Ticket Presale: 1000 tickets with a 5$ discount to Dash users ($5.000)
Sponsorship Full Payment: $30.000

Last Stage: $50k

Event Attendants Consumption Incentive: 5$ for 10.000 attendants ($50.000)

2yF8PJe.png

Target Dates

0o0kfX0.png

Benefits

The forecasted Return excels over $230,000
  • Incorporation of new users: 10,000 wallets will be created for every attendant
  • Income on Ticket Sales: the number of attendants expected for this addition is around 10,000 people and even when we understand that not all will buy with Dash we expect at least 40% equivalent to 4.000 tickets.
15$ Ticket price x 4,000 attendants = 60,000$ market capitalization​
  • Consumption or Spending Forecast: the average for every user to consume is more or less equivalent to the price of the ticket, even considering the economic situation Venezuelans are in, it is still possible for them to spend at least USD$ 10 on food, beverages or others.
$10 x 10,000 attendants (in 24 hours during the event) = $100,000 market capitalization​
  • Brand Exposure (over the line marketing): with a national media campaign of over 3 mont, included in premium sponsorship.
  • Merchants Development: More than $70,000 of extra capitalization as all supplier logistics will be paid off in Dash
More Information

If you want to read the full proposal follow this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwDn2zQLGcXoNFZOcHFteGRaZlNCRG84dVZJcm0xQlJ0aGpv

If you want to know more abour our Dash PLC Community follow this link:

If you want to know more about the evolution of Sunset Roll follow this link:

We appreciate your time reading our proposal and we hope to have your support and feedback in order to improve and make the best of this innitiative.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-9_23-22-43.png
    upload_2018-5-9_23-22-43.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 161
  • upload_2018-5-9_23-42-47.png
    upload_2018-5-9_23-42-47.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 186
  • upload_2018-5-9_23-45-34.png
    upload_2018-5-9_23-45-34.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 161
  • upload_2018-5-9_23-47-52.png
    upload_2018-5-9_23-47-52.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 172
  • upload_2018-5-9_23-53-49.png
    upload_2018-5-9_23-53-49.png
    110 KB · Views: 158
  • upload_2018-5-9_23-54-18.png
    upload_2018-5-9_23-54-18.png
    307.5 KB · Views: 161
Hey, thanks for the proposal!

What has been the turnout (attendance) in previous years?

Also I would suggest getting Escrow with Dash Core group.

Hello everyone my name is Tomás Alfaro. I'm a member of Dash PLC. I'm the responsible of the communications of the team. I'm here to answer all your questions and inquiries. Also you can contact me on: Discord:talfarod and Email:[email protected]. In case of a needing a signed or encrypted message you can address me on Keybase on the same username: talfarod.

I like it! I would just recommend using an escrow :)
Hello Mr. Albert firstly I'd like to thank you and Dash Force Organization for the confidence deposited on Dash-PLC community. Thanks to Dash Force Meetup program we have made 4 successful meetups. Introducing more than 200 users to Dash network and its use as a POS system. Regarding your concern we have addressed Dash Core CMO Mr. Fernando Gutierrez (@fernando) to channel Dash Core Escrow service. We are waiting the conditions and the availability of Dash Core Team. Due the heavy load the team is under right now with the development of Evo we are approaching other escrow services in case Dash Core is not available. I'm sure @Green Candle can help us with this. Thank you very much for your feedback!
Best Regards, Tomás Alfaro D.

Hey, thanks for the proposal!

What has been the turnout (attendance) in previous years?

Also I would suggest getting Escrow with Dash Core group.

Hello @Name3 Thank you for taking the time to read our proposal, since 2012 Sunset Roll productions have demonstrated their capacity to delight Venezuelans with unique events. I would say more than events an unique experience, improving year by year. Most of cultural events in Venezuela lack of good organization. I believe Sunset Roll organization and logistics disrupts our country standard.

The attendance of Sunset Roll past edition's are the following:

2012 1000 ppl.
2013 2500 ppl.
2014 5000 ppl.
2016 8000 ppl.

Hello, everyone!

I am really excited to see this pre-proposal on...

The team from DASH PLC are as pasionate as profesional, and they are working together with the team of Sunset Roll, with proved experience in organizing this kind of big time music festivals. That is why, when they reach out to us (DASH Venezuela) for advisory, we were all in :)

This project is really exciting because:
  • It means getting 10K people (between attendees, staff and merchants) to have direct experience with DASH, besides the huge presence in main stream media.
  • Also, it will not be only centered in one city, because although the festival takes place in Puerto La Cruz, the people who come to this event come from all over the country, and all of the allies and DASH communities in Venezuela are going to have the opportunity to collaborate in order to make a succes out of this.
  • Besides, the artist and influencers who will have this great experience with DASH are potential candidates to start talking about DASH and get people to get interested in the use of it.
  • In top of that, the association with other stablished brands can be highly benefitial for DASH.

Dear MNOs, please read and comment this proposal. If you have any suggestions, it would be of great value to hear them in order to incorporate this improvements to the project before submiting the actual proposal.

Thank you :)

The offline payments solution is the only thing I am worried about. Because so far I have not seen any way to do safe crypto payments without an internet connection.
What exactly do you want to do and how?

The offline payments solution is the only thing I am worried about. Because so far I have not seen any way to do safe crypto payments without an internet connection.
Hello thank you for taking the time to read our proposal. I've address your concern to Felipe D'Onofrio and Santiago Noguera Operation Manager and IT Manager, soon you will hear from them the technology we plan to develop.
Regards,

hello the singletone and community

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to read our proposal and comment on it.

I will share my answer clarifying that the solution proposed for the event (which is structured in the proposal as DASH Ticket) is an independent development that will later be at the service of the community for any need related to events.

technically how will it work?

The bracelet NFC or near field communication device (ticket), contains a signature scrip which will sign the transaction written by the POS (in this case the merchant) who will send the transaction to the DASH network for validation. the information contained in the bracelet would be encrypted by PGP to make shure that only the POS can read the bracelet and thus be able to sign the transaction.

operationally what happens?

The process would be the following:
1) The customer chooses the products to buy.
2) the cashier enters the amount to be canceled in DASH.
3) The user verifies the amount and confirms the operation by touching the NFC reader with his Bracelet.
4) the POS sends the message to the network confirming that the amount to be received is less than that available in the customer's wallet.
5) The customer continues to enjoy his SUNSET DASH experience.

The POS in the event will have a dedicated internet connection service so that they can send the transactions, allowing the client to use their funds without being connected to the internet.

so the system is completely offline for the attendances but not for the businesses that will perform all the verification work of the transaction.

I hope this answer to your question, if not please let me know any additional info required.

best wishes, and thanks again.

I'm glad to be part of this great team and share the same mission and vision, this proposal really makes value to Dash.

The best is yet to come.

Regards for everyone.

Personally I would love to go to a festival of this size and be able to pay everything with Dash. They have my full support.
I hope that ALL ferstivals and events of great magnitude in Venezuela use Dash to facilitate payments.
Congratulations and much Success!

Back