• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash, The official Cryptocurrency of FanDuel!

*This pre-proposal is brought by Dash AeroSports, all contracts and deliverables will be managed by DEMO Incubator Inc. (Dash Escrow Managed Operations) @DashRacer

100 million impressions guaranteed

Two and a half months ago we asked the Dash network what they thought about working with FanDuel; a billion dollar fantasy Sports Company; to make a co-branded contest where contestants had the opportunity to enter and win Dash as the prize. This was a basketball contest centered on the NBA All Star Weekend. I want to thank all of you since we were approved and had the pleasure of following through with the Crypto Cup Presented by Dash! FanDuel was a pleasure to work with and very receptive to all changes we asked for, including making the word DASH larger on all pages and changing the original colors of the landing page to match our colors.

After working with FanDuel to get all details and graphics up to our standards we hosted the very successful Crypto Cup Presented by Dash Digital Cash. FanDuel sent out a promotional email describing the contest and the possibility of winning Dash to 6.5 million registered users. FanDuel hosted a custom landing page for us branded with Dash all over, links to Dash.org, and links to the Android and iPhone mobile wallet. The Community reacted well and FanDuel was very impressed by the reaction they got from their customers. FanDuel started to realize that their customers and Dash users were the same type of people. At the close of the contest, my team personally distributed the Dash winnings to each winners wallet engaging with them and answering any questions they had about Dash.

Please see our recap of the first contest:

Crypto Cup presented by DASH

FanDuel and DASH came together to sports fans "The Crypto Cup", a branded contest with unique prizing - Dash Digital Cash. FanDuel users had the opportunity to play in 2 branded contest to compete to win their share of 45 Dash. Over the course of 1 week with 2 NBA contests, we saw high engagement rates and over 91K unique contest entries, showing the strong interest that FanDuel users have in DASH Digital Cash.

Unique Contest entreis: 91,000+
Overall Impressions: 5,500,000+
Clicks: 115,000
Email CTR: 20%
Interstitial CTR: 35%

We saw how FanDuel made good on all promises and decided this is a company we want to work with to benefit Dash long term. My team lead Cody Kelso set up a meeting with FanDuel in their home city New York. A week later Cody and I flew out. We discussed with FanDuel the possibility of working together on a long-term basis and the idea of accepting Dash on FanDuel.com.

I am happy to present the opportunity to be the exclusive and official cryptocurrency of FanDuel! This official partnership will be for the term of 6 months giving Dash the first right of refusal. Our current contract extends to 12 months, should Dash decide to continue at the 6 month mark.
jOki7yn.jpg
a>

Overview

In order to drive large scale adoption of Dash among sports fans, Dash will become the first Cryptocurrency Official Marketing Partner of FanDuel. Each month, FanDuel will feature custom Dash contests where users can play to win Dash currency and FanDuel credit. In addition, FanDuel will work with our team to create a deposit/landing page that allows users to deposit Dash in exchange for FanDuel credit.

FanDuel will provide co-branded promotion across our homepage “lobby”, email, interstitial, and social channels, promoting the Dash contests and new ways to deposit Dash for FanDuel credit.

This is an auto-renewing contract granted mutual agreement from both parties. Dash will be the clear presenter of contests throughout the year culminating in the “Road to 53” Super Bowl contest presented by Dash!

FanDuel has made it clear that the numbers below are the bare minimum numbers! They will be presenting even more than this but the rest will be dynamic depending on which method of spreading the information is getting the most attention. Dash is guaranteed 100 Million impressions.

- 1x (minimum) Co-branded FanDuel Crypto Cup Contest per month

- Always-on custom co-branded landing page

- 12x (minimum) Custom Content Articles (i.e., “Dash Value Play" Spotlighting players that we project will provide great value to your lineup portfolio each week)

- Monthly Run-of-site (ROS) media takeovers across FanDuel and NumberFire (Desktop/Mobile)

- 12x (minimum) Custom email integrations

- 12x (minimum) Custom Social Posts

- 12x (minimum) Podcast Reads

NUMBER FIRE (FanDuel Partner)

• Custom Editorial Content

• Podcast Reads

• Home Page Takeovers

• Branded Emails

• Run of Site Placements

FanDuel

-Custom deposit integration

-Custom Co-branded Contest + Landing Page

-Site-wide branding and featured placement

-Custom Interstitials

-Custom Email

-ROS Media Social Posts on Twitter, Facebook/ Instagram

-100% SOV Integration into custom contests

6 month contract paid over 3 months at 668 dash per month. 100 million impressions guaranteed making it less than a penny per impression. Dash will also be used for contest prize payouts. Dash 30 DMA $423

Thank you for your consideration,

Scott @DashRacer

Last edited:
I'm really sorry but I don't understand any of this stuff. Are we sponsoring an event here, a basketball game? Or is this a video game?

*This pre-proposal is brought by Dash AeroSports, all contracts and deliverables will be managed by DEMO Incubator Inc. (Dash Escrow Managed Operations) @DashRacer

100 million impressions guaranteed

Two and a half months ago we asked the Dash network what they thought about working with FanDuel; a billion dollar fantasy Sports Company; to make a co-branded contest where contestants had the opportunity to enter and win Dash as the prize. This was a basketball contest centered on the NBA All Star Weekend. I want to thank all of you since we were approved and had the pleasure of following through with the Crypto Cup Presented by Dash! FanDuel was a pleasure to work with and very receptive to all changes we asked for, including making the word DASH larger on all pages and changing the original colors of the landing page to match our colors.

After working with FanDuel to get all details and graphics up to our standards we hosted the very successful Crypto Cup Presented by Dash Digital Cash. FanDuel sent out a promotional email describing the contest and the possibility of winning Dash to 6.5 million registered users. FanDuel hosted a custom landing page for us branded with Dash all over, links to Dash.org, and links to the Android and iPhone mobile wallet. The Community reacted well and FanDuel was very impressed by the reaction they got from their customers. FanDuel started to realize that their customers and Dash users were the same type of people. At the close of the contest, my team personally distributed the Dash winnings to each winners wallet engaging with them and answering any questions they had about Dash.

Please see our recap of the first contest:

Crypto Cup presented by DASH

FanDuel and DASH came together to sports fans "The Crypto Cup", a branded contest with unique prizing - Dash Digital Cash. FanDuel users had the opportunity to play in 2 branded contest to compete to win their share of 45 Dash. Over the course of 1 week with 2 NBA contests, we saw high engagement rates and over 91K unique contest entries, showing the strong interest that FanDuel users have in DASH Digital Cash.

Unique Contest entreis: 91,000+
Overall Impressions: 5,500,000+
Clicks: 115,000
Email CTR: 20%
Interstitial CTR: 35%

We saw how FanDuel made good on all promises and decided this is a company we want to work with to benefit Dash long term. My team lead Cody Kelso set up a meeting with FanDuel in their home city New York. A week later Cody and I flew out. We discussed with FanDuel the possibility of working together on a long-term basis and the idea of accepting Dash on FanDuel.com.

I am happy to present the opportunity to be the exclusive and official cryptocurrency of FanDuel! This official partnership will be for the term of 6 months giving Dash the first right of refusal. Our current contract extends to 12 months, should Dash decide to continue at the 6 month mark.
jOki7yn.jpg
a>

Overview

In order to drive large scale adoption of Dash among sports fans, Dash will become the first Cryptocurrency Official Marketing Partner of FanDuel. Each month, FanDuel will feature custom Dash contests where users can play to win Dash currency and FanDuel credit. In addition, FanDuel will work with our team to create a deposit/landing page that allows users to deposit Dash in exchange for FanDuel credit.

FanDuel will provide co-branded promotion across our homepage “lobby”, email, interstitial, and social channels, promoting the Dash contests and new ways to deposit Dash for FanDuel credit.

This is an auto-renewing contract granted mutual agreement from both parties. Dash will be the clear presenter of contests throughout the year culminating in the “Road to 53” Super Bowl contest presented by Dash!

FanDuel has made it clear that the numbers below are the bare minimum numbers! They will be presenting even more than this but the rest will be dynamic depending on which method of spreading the information is getting the most attention. Dash is guaranteed 100 Million impressions.

- 1x (minimum) Co-branded FanDuel Crypto Cup Contest per month

- Always-on custom co-branded landing page

- 12x (minimum) Custom Content Articles (i.e., “Dash Value Play" Spotlighting players that we project will provide great value to your lineup portfolio each week)

- Monthly Run-of-site (ROS) media takeovers across FanDuel and NumberFire (Desktop/Mobile)

- 12x (minimum) Custom email integrations

- 12x (minimum) Custom Social Posts

- 12x (minimum) Podcast Reads

NUMBER FIRE (FanDuel Partner)

• Custom Editorial Content

• Podcast Reads

• Home Page Takeovers

• Branded Emails

• Run of Site Placements

FanDuel

-Custom deposit integration

-Custom Co-branded Contest + Landing Page

-Site-wide branding and featured placement

-Custom Interstitials

-Custom Email

-ROS Media Social Posts on Twitter, Facebook/ Instagram

-100% SOV Integration into custom contests

6 month contract paid over 3 months at 668 dash per month. 100 million impressions guaranteed making it less than a penny per impression. Dash will also be used for contest prize payouts. Dash 30 DMA $423

Thank you for your consideration,

Scott @DashRacer

Great proposal Scott, I like it a lot but it is a pretty big ask.

Can you provide a budget breakdown? 334 Dash a month is around $150,000 a month at current prices.

1. Is that all going to Fanduel?
2. Are you requesting a finders fee of some kind?
3. Is part of escrow being paid out in Fiat?
4. What is the monthly amount fiat?
5. What amount of Dash goes to pay out Fanduel prizes/contest on their site?
6. What happens to any leftover Dash escrow funds at the end of the 6 months?
There has been some very wacky formulas applied to some escrows I have seen so I just want to be clear about yours.

FanDuel will work with our team to create a deposit/landing page that allows users to deposit Dash in exchange for FanDuel credit.

Can this be done in reverse too? Sell Fanduel credit for Dash?

Does Fanduel know how many wallets/addresses they sent prizes to on the first proposal?

If they could commit to support Instant Send for deposits and withdraw, that would be awesome.

I'm really sorry but I don't understand any of this stuff. Are we sponsoring an event here, a basketball game? Or is this a video game?
It is not a video game. It is a "fantasy sports league" system where the contestants construct their own "teams" from players in the league. The fantasy teams compete via a statistical simulation based on the results of the individual players' performances. The winning teams get the prizes in the end, which in this case would be in Dash.

TanteStefana,

Here is an overview of FanDuel and what we are offering directly follows: FanDuel is a web-based fantasy sports game and with 6 million registered users[2] FanDuel is the second largest daily fantasy sports company (as measured by entry fees and user base)[3] in the daily fantasy sports industry. The model consists of traditional season-long fantasy sports leagues being compressed into a free and/or paid daily, and occasionally weekly, game of skill.[4] As of April 2016 most U.S. states consider fantasy sports (including daily fantasy sports) a game of skill.

We are offering an exclusive partnership where Dash becomes the official crypto currency of FanDuel where you can use it to enter contests. FanDuel will use this new feature to show its customers that it is an open minded and innovative company. This is great because they will be excited to push every contest and publication about Dash to the absolute limits because this will benefit them personally. We are getting the very valuable byproduct of being mentioned time and time again by this billion dollar company. We are the reason FanDuel is changing with the times and supporting this new technology.

They have ties with all of the major sports leagues, entrepreneur magazine, fortune.com and many other top players that this partnership can really open opportunities with.

Regards,
DashRacer

If they could commit to support Instant Send for deposits and withdraw, that would be awesome.

We are approaching this relationship with a "Building Block" strategy. The last project was marketing and dash prize only. This time we are expanding in every area and we knew deposit of Dash and dash utilization was a requirement. We look forward to building more options regarding Dash.

It is not a video game. It is a "fantasy sports league" system where the contestants construct their own "teams" from players in the league. The fantasy teams compete via a statistical simulation based on the results of the individual players' performances. The winning teams get the prizes in the end, which in this case would be in Dash.

Yes, awesome. Thank you for the assist :)

Great proposal Scott, I like it a lot but it is a pretty big ask.

Can you provide a budget breakdown? 334 Dash a month is around $150,000 a month at current prices.

1. Is that all going to Fanduel?
2. Are you requesting a finders fee of some kind?
3. Is part of escrow being paid out in Fiat?
4. What is the monthly amount fiat?
5. What amount of Dash goes to pay out Fanduel prizes/contest on their site?
6. What happens to any leftover Dash escrow funds at the end of the 6 months?
There has been some very wacky formulas applied to some escrows I have seen so I just want to be clear about yours.

Can this be done in reverse too? Sell Fanduel credit for Dash?

Does Fanduel know how many wallets/addresses they sent prizes to on the first proposal?

Brain,

With respect, at less than 1 penny per impression, accepting Dash deposit and exclusive crypto payment utilization within a multi-billion dollar industry that is growing naturally and poised to take 90% of that market... I'd say this is an amazingly low ask when looked at from a holistic, payment, transaction, utilization, mass market adoption basis. Our team has worked with FanDuel for 5 months already crafting a relationship and contract that mutually benefits both parties. Our agreement represents a collaborative effort where both parties recognized the unique benefits both entities bring to the relationship.

1. No, our team takes care of the Dash Payouts and winner interaction for each contest.
2. This proposal does take into account DEMO and our team's previous 5 months of work and the required 6 months during the proposal term.
3. This proposal is not escrow. It will operate as an incubator of the relationship with FanDuel. We will utilize DEMO Inc. legal structure to convert Dash into Fiat and make Fiat commitments with FanDuel. (Prizes will consist of both Dash and Fiat, Marketing will be paid solely in Fiat.)
4. This will fluctuate during the term. We will be providing a discloser to DashWatch as an independent party without revealing FanDuel business practices in a public forum (Their request).
5. Prizes will payout based on our two teams discussion of "level" of interaction. Minimum is $10K value each month with our desire to elevate payouts based on expected interactions and engagements.
6. No wacky formula. We have front-loaded the proposal to enter into Fiat quickly regardless of market movement. This will mitigate the risk of not fulfilling our contractual obligations and not risk damaging this valuable relationship. We have proven in the past that we find added value for dash when there is a spectacular rise in Dash over the term of the proposal. Our team would follow our past practices and evaluate, Prize payout increases, increased engagement events, holding funds to apply to the follow-on 6-month proposal or any combination of the these.

7.Reverse and FanDuel credit for Dash: we will continue to work for this as we have delivered on the "buy-in" with Dash. Building-Block... one peace at a time.
8. DEMO Inc has all wallets and payout information regarding all prize paid in the last proposal. Contractually, our team takes care of all payments, wallet setups, and winner interactions so that we can advise these individuals on how to join the community if not already and how to untilze Dash in various ways. We would be happy to share this information with DashWatch and maybe DashForceNews would like to review these interactions so that they might write a story about our efforts?

Best Regards,
Scott @DashRacer

Brain,

With respect, at less than 1 penny per impression, accepting Dash deposit and exclusive crypto payment utilization within a multi-billion dollar industry that is growing naturally and poised to take 90% of that market... I'd say this is an amazingly low ask when looked at from a holistic, payment, transaction, utilization, mass market adoption basis. Our team has worked with FanDuel for 5 months already crafting a relationship and contract that mutually benefits both parties. Our agreement represents a collaborative effort where both parties recognized the unique benefits both entities bring to the relationship.

1. No, our team takes care of the Dash Payouts and winner interaction for each contest.
2. This proposal does take into account DEMO and our team's previous 5 months of work and the required 6 months during the proposal term.
3. This proposal is not escrow. It will operate as an incubator of the relationship with FanDuel. We will utilize DEMO Inc. legal structure to convert Dash into Fiat and make Fiat commitments with FanDuel. (Prizes will consist of both Dash and Fiat, Marketing will be paid solely in Fiat.)
4. This will fluctuate during the term. We will be providing a discloser to DashWatch as an independent party without revealing FanDuel business practices in a public forum (Their request).
5. Prizes will payout based on our two teams discussion of "level" of interaction. Minimum is $10K value each month with our desire to elevate payouts based on expected interactions and engagements.
6. No wacky formula. We have front-loaded the proposal to enter into Fiat quickly regardless of market movement. This will mitigate the risk of not fulfilling our contractual obligations and not risk damaging this valuable relationship. We have proven in the past that we find added value for dash when there is a spectacular rise in Dash over the term of the proposal. Our team would follow our past practices and evaluate, Prize payout increases, increased engagement events, holding funds to apply to the follow-on 6-month proposal or any combination of the these.

7.Reverse and FanDuel credit for Dash: we will continue to work for this as we have delivered on the "buy-in" with Dash. Building-Block... one peace at a time.
8. DEMO Inc has all wallets and payout information regarding all prize paid in the last proposal. Contractually, our team takes care of all payments, wallet setups, and winner interactions so that we can advise these individuals on how to join the community if not already and how to untilze Dash in various ways. We would be happy to share this information with DashWatch and maybe DashForceNews would like to review these interactions so that they might write a story about our efforts?

Best Regards,
Scott @DashRacer

Thanks for the additional information Scott. I would put some of these details in the actual proposal as MNOs are sure to inquire given the ask.

Btw, are you opposed to giving some approximate numbers related to 2? In other words, approximately how much is going to the team and how much is going to FanDuel?

^Just trying to think of potential criticisms once this hits DC and this split (left unknown) is a potential point for critics to attack.

Anyway, I like response 8 as well. Hopefully, we can see a sanatized version of some of this wallet information.

Oh, and it almost goes without saying but overall this obviously is a huge coup for Dash. I will be enthusiastically voting YES.

I love the effort behind this. However, unless FanDuel's customer base can both deposit AND withdraw Dash, I don't see the point. It is the customer withdrawal side of things that makes crypto appealing. The customers have no reason to jump through hoops to convert fiat into crypto and deposit crypto unless they can withdraw crypto.

I love the effort behind this. However, unless FanDuel's customer base can both deposit AND withdraw Dash, I don't see the point. It is the customer withdrawal side of things that makes crypto appealing. The customers have no reason to jump through hoops to convert fiat into crypto and deposit crypto unless they can withdraw crypto.

Your and my goal are one in the same. However, like a roadmap to Dash Evolution, we must rely on intermittent "gateways" to achieving our goal. To achieve the level that we both want, we need to follow a detailed plan where we add a new feature, then test and ensure security, customer interaction, functionality before trying to do everything all at once without the proper support.

The current Dash deposit for FanDuel is not the end of integration. DEMO Inc. and FanDuel need to ensure a positive customer experience and positive Brand protection for both.

I hope you'll support us in taking a step-by-step approach when integrating with one of the Fastest growing companies in the US. Fischer, Ben. "FanDuel quadruples revenue, draws 1 million users in football season". Biz Journals.

Within this space, FanDuel has proven to be a leader. From the Dash mass adoption conversation, the network effect of this deal will assist my team and others to penetrate other markets.

Business development requires steps.

Regards,

Scott
@DashRacer

Thank you so much, now I understand... sort of... well enough, LOL. Now my question is, how is Dash used? It seems we ask them to pay for their ticket to play in Dash? They get Fanduel credit in return to gamble with? but what can they withdraw their funds out with? Dash or cash? Isn't this stepping into the realm of money transfer, and requiring a money transfer license? Also, is this gambling? Where is this game available?

Finally, I totally trust Scot so don't take my questions as negative, I'm really just trying to understand what we're doing here in simple terms. I've become more and more unable to comprehend these proposals especially when they are in a realm that I am fully unfamiliar with, so sorry for the "stupid questions" :)

Re-reading the best I can with my headache, it seems this is mostly about advertisement, not functionally using Dash, is that correct? Thanks :)

Thank you so much, now I understand... sort of... well enough, LOL. Now my question is, how is Dash used? It seems we ask them to pay for their ticket to play in Dash? They get Fanduel credit in return to gamble with? but what can they withdraw their funds out with? Dash or cash? Isn't this stepping into the realm of money transfer, and requiring a money transfer license? Also, is this gambling? Where is this game available?

Finally, I totally trust Scot so don't take my questions as negative, I'm really just trying to understand what we're doing here in simple terms. I've become more and more unable to comprehend these proposals especially when they are in a realm that I am fully unfamiliar with, so sorry for the "stupid questions" :)

Re-reading the best I can with my headache, it seems this is mostly about advertisement, not functionally using Dash, is that correct? Thanks :)

Thank you for the kind words and those of the past. Following the Miami BTC conference, I did see some of your very positive comments regarding my team and I never had the chance to say "thank you".

Regarding FanDuel:

The important thing and what we believe will impact Dash the most is that FanDuel is recognizing Dash as a form of payment and also making it clear that Dash is the only cryptocurrency they want to associate with. FanDuel is a billion dollar company and large companies have their eyes on them. FanDuel is accepting Dash for contests that were previously able to be entered with Cash only. The security risks and implications of having Dash sit on a FanDuel account along with pricey buildout of FanDuel website outweighed the benefit (Currently) in our opinion and we can always work this in after FanDuel sees how easy it is to work with Dash. The fact is that they do not have Blockchain developers and can't just let someone from our community that we know would volunteer to get that deep into their framework and make the Dash wallet happen yet.

This is not just advertising because people will utilize Dash, and they WILL see how fast and easy it is to pay for a contest entry with Dash Digital Cash. People WILL win Dash Digital Cash that will be directly deposited into their Dash wallet and they then have the choice to hold onto it or they can use it for a number of things as they will be taught in the "winners email" my team will send them that has a link to discoverdash.com.

So yes, there is a great deal of high level advertising that will reach far and wide, but we are increasing Dash utilization and transactions too. There is also 2 and 3 layers deeper into utilization and function of the currency.

Best Regards,

Scott @DashRacer

I think the important thing to realize with projects like this is that the value is not always in upfront ROI--though to be clear, the potential for that is also there--but rather in the potential for a long-term partnership and first-mover/exclusivity benefit in a virtually untapped but huge industry. Like someone was saying in Discord, this industry is multiple times the size of the entire legal cannabis industry, so getting in on the ground floor of cryptocurrency entry in to this market--especially with the recent announcements of loosening regulations--is a huge opportunity for Dash, both immediately and long-term. It's a lot to ask upfront, but the long-term payoffs could be immense.

I share some of the concerns about limited initial functionality, but I think--whether implemented directly or through other partners and future Dash technology (e.g. the Dash Evolution account as login credential and integrated payment module)--that's not a significant long-term hurdle.

@dASHBREAKER we have been providing updates regarding our project. DashWatch has text and video interviews of our last update from June.

Are you asking us to comment or update regarding FanDuel's internal change of ownership? We cannot because we work for Dash and not FanDuel. The change in ownership has not affected the Dash/FanDuel relationship in any.

Regards,
DashRacer

Back