• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

LOCAL DASH SCHOOL AFRICA

Dear all,
My Name is Sulemana Abdul Raif and I am known in the Dash community as #Dashgovernor. Having been a facilitator at Give Direct of which my role is to educate and teach the local women on how to use dash blockchain technology, I have seen the potential that if one is able to establish Local Dash school which main objectives is to help increase the velocity and massive adoption of dash digital cash.
Local Dash school Africa seeks to use the local languages of the various ethnic groups in educating and promoting dash. It is obvious that a person understands concepts best when explain in his or her language. I have identified this project as a break through which will help make dash available to many people since a lot people will have opportunity to learn and know how dash blockchain technology works.

HOW TO EXECUTE THIS PROJECT

1.We would be having workshops which will seek to train local ambassadors for dash and their main role will be to be able to bring the unbanked(informal sector people) into accepting and transacting with dash. This is available because the concept will be explained in local language to them.
2.We will also have seminars for businesses and also assist them on how to integrate dash into their businesses (accepting dash for their goods and services)
3.Dash school already have e 5existing dash clubs in five different schools and our main aim is that the future of dash digital cash lies on the younger generation so we want to have dash school clubs so we can teach them about the dash blockchain technology. We have engaged ICT tutors in those schools to make them patrons of which they will also undeergo training on the dash blockchain technology. We will from time to time have a wonderful program which shall be call "Dash inter-school competition "this will be a measure of how those younger understood the dash blockchain technology. The best school will be given an opportunity to organise meet-up for dash school and awarded.

4.Local Dash school will have a program call Dash -community connect. With this project, we will have a community durbur which will cover activities such as dash festivals where dash blockchain will be explained in local dialect to the entire community and accepts question from the community members. (Every month, we will have 4communities)

5.Dash school media connect:With this we will be engaging the media houses especially the local media houses to train it's presenters and they will further help promote dash on their various programs and platforms. We will also have at least 2local interviews on dash.
6.we will have a program call #Dash premier league for under 12football team. With this we will connect with all the Bet companies to accept dash as money given to winners of the guess workers on the dash premier league. This will have a greater impact on the velocity of dash.
The winning team shall be awarded in Dash and dash will be on every paraphernalia about the dash premier league.
All the training shall be posted on our YouTube channel, twitter ,facebook and great Discord.

BUDGET FOR THE ABOVE PROJECT.

We would need 17dash plus proposal fee to be able to execute the project for three months.

NOte:All the programs will be executed within 3months.

Dear @Sulemana Abdul Raif,

What are the cost for ( details please) ?

Regards,
@JOL thanks for asking the question
the project is in four thematic areas for every month.

We have six thematic areas where the project is going to cover.

@project 1.we are targeting of training about 2000ambassordors from 20communities and in each community we will need 100people to undergo the training. The cost will be about 3dash to run that project for the month.

@project 2.Dash -businesses integration. With this in the same month we will designed a strong seminar for about businesses
The training will cover shopping centers, Merchants in money transfer, banks, microfinance, local entrepreneurs ,Fuel station businesses, etc .This will also cost us about 3dash to run it successfully.

@project 3.Dash school already have five dash clubs in five different schools so we will increase the number of the dash clubs to say 30schools .we will be engaging all the schools clubs to organize Dash school challenge which is going to be in the form of competition on their understanding of the technology. With these we will reach out 4000on the said date for the competition since each school will come with their supporters. These project will take two days to end in each month because the schools are many. We will also engage the contestants on the renowned Media station where the kids dig deep into dash block chain and dash digital cash to the entire community. These will cost us about 4dash to run it.

@project 4.Dash festival where we will bring both market women and men including opinion leaders to have dash festival where dash digital cash will be explained in the local dialect to them. We will engage local artist to compose song for dash digital cash that will better explain the dash wallet to them. We have already had a song on dash in the one of the local languages which is on discord. We will need 4dash for four different communities in a month. We will reach to about over 6000people in the festival .

@project5.Dash school -media connect. We will need to train local presenters from 20media houses on the dash digital cash. We will also be interviewed on the most trending local media programs where we will educate people about dash digital cash and it's features. This will cost us about 2dash to run it successfully.

@Project 6.Dash under 12 premier league it will cover 20communities teams. Each community will bring their teams for participation.This will help us reach out to over 5000spectators since every community will come to support their team and in every match the commentators will be explaining the dash digital cash in the local languages to the people. We will connect with bet companies to accept dash as payment for suceesful predictions of the various game. This project will cost us about 6dash.

Note:in all the above programs wallets we will assist people to open wallets for dash and that can make dash a mainstream currency.
Dear @Sulemana Abdul Raif,

What are the cost for ( details please) ?

Regards,

Hello,
Training is important. Moreover in the language that the people understand.
I find that a good idea.
To better understand how you want to proceed.

1) - Can you provide detailed lesson plan for each theme.
2) - With a division by sub-themes, and time for each parts
(this can be communicated privately)
3) - Do you have experience in training?
4) - If yes how many years and in what sector of activity?
5) - Do you have experience in the field of micro, very small, small, and medium business management?
6) - If yes how many years and in which sector of activity?
7) - How many people will be paid by this project, at what price and for how much time of work?
8) - Is it possible to have a detailed gudget plan of all expenses?
9) - How old are the children involved in this project?
10) - In how many different dialects will the courses be?
11) - what will be the criteria that will allow us to ensure, month after month, that the project is progressing as intended?

thank you in advance

PS : Dash school Africa, witch country ?

Last edited:
@Sulemana Abdul Raif you should post your tutorials here. They're not flashy, but with the english captions, it shows that you really know what you are talking about. And like @JOL asks, give us more information like which country you are in, and where you will go. I have seen your posts on your lectures in schools, where are those schools? Who have you been training :) All of these things help us get to know you! And I think that's essential to getting funding.

I wish MNOs would engage on this site in the pre-proposal section as well, but then I get overwhelmed myself and find it hard to engage. I like these small projects best because I can understand and get a feeling for what you can do, and how you do it. The only element necessary is trust. Trust that you will do what you say, and not run off with the funds. To me, it's worth a risk, but to other MNOs, they find that when a person or group breaks their word, and runs off with the money, it is an affront, a personal stab in the back and they do not want to take the risk on any persons anymore. As a possible proposal owner, you need to convince enough MNOs to vote for you. This is extremely hard to do now a days.

The way I see it, we have to look at fraud as a cost of doing business. If we only contract with a few people the we trust, we will limit ourselves only to those people. I think there is an absolute need to continue to find and network out of our comfort zone, but to do that, we need you to show us who you are, what you have done and even tell us what motivates you, why you are doing this. Of course you can still be telling untruths but I think building a relationship together is a great way to build trust for these projects. Unfortunately, I see that you and others have been reaching out but not getting much reciprocal response. I hope more will come here and add dialog and in the mean time, give us a little more info about you and where you are, why you are doing this and what kind of cities, towns, villages you are working in :) I personally have watched some of your videos, especially your instructional videos, and I was impressed at how you organized your lesson and how well it came across. So I hope you will post your work here, and I hope it wont be judged for it's "sleekness" but by the quality of the information and that MNOs will vote to give you a chance :D

Back