• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Android Wallet price rate difference

Hi. My name is Jahlexis Lugo. I am IT Coordinator from Dash Venezuela and we have an issue with the rate in the Dash Android wallet.

The rate have a Big difference with the market. For example in this moment the Dash Android Wallet mark 1 Dash = $390,02 and the market price is $303,01 (CMC price) / $301,67.

This is a huge difference when we are going to make convertions, pay providers even to do our personal accounts...

@HashEngineering @Samuel Barbosa @QuantumExplorer please can you help us?

Last edited:
Hello, everyone!

Thank you @Jahlexis Tafari Lugo for making this introduction.

This is actually a big problem for us, because we have a lot of providers that we have to pay, and thay accept DASH, so this difference affects us (and, I bet, all proposal owners).

For example, if we have pay them from my DASH Wallet for Android, and they have a DASH Wallet for IOS, or another wallet, such as Edge, Jaxx or Coinomi, my rate compared to theirs will have a difference so big that it will generate problems with them.

Please @QuantumExplorer @HashEngineering @Samuel Barbosa take this issue to the top of your priorities.

Thank you very much!

Would you mind elaborating more on what you mean by "you run a lot of risk, I certify? Thanks!

I think he want to say it is a financial risk to make comercial activity under this issue... We hope that @HashEngineering @Samuel Barbosa @QuantumExplorer response and fix this issue, because is difficult to trade with the actual missmatch between the rate in the Official Dash Android Wallet and the market

I have noticed this error equally, It may be as mentioned in the above comment that the API that is using the application has some type of delay or disconnection.

I would recommend to the Android Developers of "dash" wallet that they using a switch to allow the user of the application to switch between several types of markets or APis and to be sure that we are in an adequate range! a hug

Juan petit | Criptolugares VE.
successes

We have added a fix to the upcoming Dash Wallet for android. The cause of the issue was using BitcoinAverage.com which was reporting an average BTC price much higher than the daily highs and lows. This will be out in the next week or two as we are working on two other updates to the wallet make it fully compatible with the iOS wallet (in terms of importing wallets) and in terms of a few other features.

We have added a fix to the upcoming Dash Wallet for android. The cause of the issue was using BitcoinAverage.com which was reporting an average BTC price much higher than the daily highs and lows. This will be out in the next week or two as we are working on two other updates to the wallet make it fully compatible with the iOS wallet (in terms of importing wallets) and in terms of a few other features.

A big big thank... We are waiting with great expectation these updates

The update was released last week and is being rolled out to 40% of the users.

The USD price of Dash should be more accurate. The VEF price will not be according to some reports.

Back