• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: 1st. DASH CONFERENCE IN MARACAY, VENEZUELA / DASH CITY EXPO-FAIR

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

• No... please tell us why?

• I don´t know... need more information

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi, Everyone...!

We already made our first event in Maracay ...!

It was a success..!

We're currently preparing the final report and in a few days we will present the results ... please be attentive.

Regards

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to share the results of Dash Maracay First Conference / Dash City Expo-Fair in Venezuela.

We want to thanks the MNOs for the trust and confidence given to our team and the city of Maracay. Our main goal will always be to further develop the use of Dash in the center of the country.

Proud to be part of the Dash Maracay team @wgollini @Hgomez @pastordash and grateful to @algodon.franelas and all her team for all their support.

Together, we will continue working on turning Venezuela into the first Dash Nation!

Thank you!

Diapositiva04.png
Diapositiva05.png

Videos
1) Introduction click here
2) Conference "Dash: a new world of possibilities" click here
3) Conference "The ABC of Dash and other Cryptocurrencies. Its effects on the Society" click here
4) Conference "Beyond Legality: The Legitimacy of Cryptocurrency in Social Exchange" click here
5) Conference video click here
6) Dash City video click here

Diapositiva06.png
Diapositiva07.png

1,209 members have subscribed to our community through our website:

www.dashmaracay.org.ve

Diapositiva09.png

Diapositiva10.png

"Using cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, Dash Maracay City" click here

Diapositiva11.png
Diapositiva12.png
Diapositiva13.png
Diapositiva15.png

Videos and Social Networks
1) Introduction click here
2) Conference "Dash: a new world of possibilities" click here
3) Conference "The ABC of Dash and other Cryptocurrencies. Its effects on the Society" click here
4) Conference "Beyond Legality: The Legitimacy of Cryptocurrency in Social Exchange" click here
5) Conference video click here
6) Dash City video click here
7) Instagram click here
8) Twitter click here
9) Youtube click here
10) Facebook click here

Some press releases
1) "Use of cryptocurrencies arrived in Maracay" click here
2) "Using cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, Dash Maracay City" click here
3) "Dash revolutionizes Aragua state" click here

Hello, everyone!

I am pleased to see this pre-proposal out already.

This team is no ordinary team. This people are highly professional and vastly knowned in the region and on the field of entrepreneurship. They have experience organizing big events, and also great connections with entrepreneurs and with companies, even with chambers in their city and in Venezuela in general. And they have a work stamina that I really admire.

I really believe supporting this team will bring great ROI to DASH Community, because they will take and (I am sure) even improve DASH Caracas' model, and they will bring DASH Adoption to a great number of people and merchants in Maracay.

We in DASH Venezuela fully support this project, and are in constant communication with the team to give them all the required knowledge transference.

We hope for all MNOs to read this pre-proposal and comment, so they can improved if necesary.

Thank you very much!
looking at GDP per person I see $1500usd each. in the proposal amongst other things I see $1200 used to be given if the "giveaway" was for $20 per attendee of 500 you'd be giving away you'd need 10K. I'm certain in an economically depressed country $20USD will cause overflow crowds.DASH has been really stupid in the past giving money away but more and more people are reading these and if they don't make sense we can't continually fund big parties to your claimed "entrepreneur groups. I suggest you advise your amigos to go back to the calculator and get more realistic.

On May 24, was held the conference: "Dash: a tool for building worker loyalty". The event was held in the auditorium of the Chamber of Industry of the State of Aragua, and was attended by 80 people, mostly managers involved in the areas of Human Resources and Personnel Administration of the companies.

The event consisted of explaining to the attendees how Dash can be used to complement the benefits of the workers, generating a commitment with the companies and the work. The purpose of this conference was to explain how companies can develop plans that benefit workers, generating loyalty.

With these plans, the exodus of personnel abroad would decrease, a negative situation that currently affects industries and companies in the country.

On the other hand, making this benefit plan would increase the adoption of Dash in the market, since workers will be able to buy Dash.

The conference was carried out with the financing of Dash Central, channeled by Dash Venezuela and coordinated with Dash Maracay. Among the speakers were algodon.franelas (founder of Dash Venezuela), Alexis Lugo (Coordinator of Communities Dash Venezuela) and Mariela Llovera (Director of the company Nayma Consultores).

See More at our Web Site

01.jpg

03.jpg

01.jpg
02.jpg

Back