• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anyone Have A Phone # For Uphold.com?

Beans Bottom

I opened an account with uphold after finding them thru the Dash Informer two months ago. I have bought BTC, DASH, Ripple etc. there along with some silver. Well low and behold Friday they suspend my account. I have repeatedly emailed them (its Tuesday morning) and these folks are not responding.

I have not looked them up on the FINRA, or relevant EU sites yet, but I fear that is my next step. I thought I would reach out here, since undoubtedly some forum members have experience with them. Thank You in advance for your consideration.

Update. I have made a complaint to FinCen tonight & they finally responded to TrustPilot.com, and said they didn't recognize my support ticket. So I sent them another ticket # of the multiple I have filed with them. What kind of professional entity that deals with your money operates like this? I just can not fathom this?

Last edited:
Update:
It took me 6 days to get my account reopened. Uphold would not tell me exactly what happened, but I think they had a rogue employee in the customer service department. I received a long apology, and a personal email address to a supervisor in the department in case I had other issues. How I broke thru though was literally finding one of their execs on LinkedIn, and telling him I had been locked out of my account for 6 days. It got my ticket escalated (imagine that), and my account reopened. I had been accumulating Ripple on the site, and was going to sell it into the recent pump, and that is when I was locked out of my account. Like trading crypto isn't hard enough you run into wild scenarios like this. I'm still pretty burned up by the whole experience.

Back