• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Uphold.com support question

Beans Bottom

Hello: I found Uphold.com off of the DASH Informer website a couple months ago. I've bought BTC, DASH, Ripple & BAT along with some silver. It is day Five (5) yes five now since they have 'suspended' my account for 'further documentation'. Yes, it has been five days and all I get from my daily email inquiry (no other way to contact them) is a robo return email saying they are reviewing my documents. I don't know what kind of games they are playing up there, but alienating paying customers doesn't seem like a winning strategy? Can some one here please give me a customer service # to them or DASH so I can get some customer service out of these folks? They are blocking my access to my DASH & other crypto/funds they hold on their site.

Hi there, sorry to hear about this - very frustrating. Unfortunately Dash is just a protocol for a blockchain and doesn't offer customer support. Even if we did, there is nothing Dash can do about this since Uphold has control of your funds - that would be like calling the federal reserve if you have a problem with your local bank. You need to wait for Uphold customer support to follow through. Most exchanges are experiencing a record number of new users at the moment, so that can take some time. https://support.uphold.com/ might be able to help you figure out what they didn't like in your current documentation...

Hi there, sorry to hear about this - very frustrating. Unfortunately Dash is just a protocol for a blockchain and doesn't offer customer support. Even if we did, there is nothing Dash can do about this since Uphold has control of your funds - that would be like calling the federal reserve if you have a problem with your local bank. You need to wait for Uphold customer support to follow through. Most exchanges are experiencing a record number of new users at the moment, so that can take some time. https://support.uphold.com/ might be able to help you figure out what they didn't like in your current documentation...

Yeah, well I finally broke thru the customer service embargo by contacting an Executive of the company via LinkedIn. They got my account reopened. My point in posting was I found Uphold thru the DASH Informer, which specifically says "How to Buy Dash". I would think the community would want to see how this was working out? I wasn't trying to hijack the thread, I was just trying to get some help.

Hey Beans,

I started using uphold when it had a pathnership with Airtm and it was cool. The only problem that I have now is that I can not fund my wallet from a international bank account, USA. I have tried to solve this inconvenience but It has been imposible. However, they have answered all my emails very fast without giving a solution, at least they replied my emails.

Hope you could solve your situation.

Best Regards
Marco Canelon

Back