• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash as world money transfer for unbanked people

For Dash system, Africa or nations where the phone is utilized as a payment arrangement ought to be the best need. Most countries are also using MTFX as a payment method.

Guys, so you are now talking about unbanked people to use Dash, so my point was about money transfert, not for unbanked to use Dash, so i think some effort must be done before or we will wait with the evolution. So i expect like you that traditional money transfer are making million and for that, i think that Dash can show a solution and with this industry where million are making by these traditional service provider, so i think that a solution can be up with dash, so ppl don't need to use Dash but the transfer will make into Dash system, so the sender pay in fiat and the money will convert in Dash and another service at local will convert it in local currency, so the people don't need to know dash then. and i think that the fee surely will reduce.
All you need is a cash broker on each end. They will buy and sell the dash used to send between family members. It's that simple

You think that is so simple, and this broker will be the same ? So it use it as a gateway at first, and after i think thats will put these ppl in Dash and they can make a wallet and hold their Dash, So WU don't allow ppl to send 500k usd, and anyone in any part of the worl now with this system can send it, and pay less fees, So i have this project in mind and i see that it will be good for ppl in my country, yes all is a broker, but this broker i think it can be a company represented in the supported country by the system by some agents.

You're saying "unbanked" but I'm guessing that's not entirely accurate, folks may not have a high street bank account but I'm betting they do their banking with someone, maybe a family member or someone well known that looks after the bulk of their savings or is in a position to loan. In other words shadow banking, illegal in many parts of the world but huge none the less and an area of huge potential for cryptocurrency imho.

Not an easy area to get into, usually hidden from public view and often a generation that's uncomfortable with new technology but often people who could teach leading economists a thing or two about money and would see the potential of Dash immediately. Bottom up, pure grass roots. Get that elderly uncle that looks after the families money or the folks down the street who's been providing loans to your family for generations handling remittances, I've no doubt they'll thank you for it and charge a hell of a lot less than any highstreet bank. It would have been impossible just a few short years ago, now it's relatively simple, usually fairly easy to exchange the paycheck for Dash, the only hard part is how to use it after sending it back home and if shadow banking's handling that it wont be long before regular folks are accepting it.
Thank you, you said that much better than I could have.

You think that is so simple, and this broker will be the same ? So it use it as a gateway at first, and after i think thats will put these ppl in Dash and they can make a wallet and hold their Dash, So WU don't allow ppl to send 500k usd, and anyone in any part of the worl now with this system can send it, and pay less fees, So i have this project in mind and i see that it will be good for ppl in my country, yes all is a broker, but this broker i think it can be a company represented in the supported country by the system by some agents.
I wouldn't say simple but yes it is that easy. You only need someone with a relatively small amounts of capital and good connections to the "black" market and you are all set. The fees will vary based on what people will part but I bet it's still better than giving it all to the government

I am sorry I will try to explain better; In my explanation I will use a situation I am familiar with. In California we have a massive agricultural market, with annual revenues of billions and billions of us dollars. A substantial portion of the labor involved is not entirely legal and recently come under fire from our new presidents policies. Where previous presidents were increasingly more lenient on enforcement this one is cracking down. So its back to the old cash pay system they used for who knows how long. This creates a security risk as well as leaves only two current options for sending money home to their families, which is where some 75% of these wages go. A smart guy with a little money could buy say 50 Dash and sell it for cash to these laborers who would then send it home to their families. It would not take long before a savvy person near these family members would begin buying the Dash from said family members for the local fiat currency, charging a 1% or 2% fee of course. You could take a step further and have the Labor contractors do their payroll in Dash further streamlining the operation as well as obscuring payments to illegal employees cutting down on the number of robberies and violence caused by hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash injected into a largely illegal community. I hope my analogy helps.

Yes i see, guys you don't live in these situations but people in third country need this a lot and i think that cryptocurrency will be more helpful for them, because they are the first victim of centralisation, i live in this situation i know them. So dash aim to be a friendly cryptocurrency, friendly mean that every body can use it, my granma also. So a project like that to implement in these country will help them to first solve the acces to get money from their relatives more easy. and a lot of others stuff. But in this topic i want to take your idea guys and how you think that can be true. how the Dash network can make or any entity a project like this.

Back