• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Which altcoins have potential to grow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decred. Has a very bitcoin-like roadmap (Lightning Network etc). Self-funding but not yet as autonomous as dash, though they're working on it. Their approach is very different to dash, so possibly a good hedge.

Decred. Has a very bitcoin-like roadmap (Lightning Network etc). Self-funding but not yet as autonomous as dash, though they're working on it. Their approach is very different to dash, so possibly a good hedge.
Oh I see, I recently found out about a coin called DIMCOIN, I must say it so much in it, they have their own Ecosystem and lots more check them out here. dimcoin.io

I strongly support Cryptonex and believe this coin has a great growth potential in 2018. Here are some suggestions:
  • cnx coin has already shown impressive increase results
  • most coins increase with introduction of new technologies - Cryptonex will launch p2p platform, mobile app and even hard wallets soon which will definitely cause growth
  • more and more people use their pos mining (12% annually for keeping desktop wallet online)
  • I've read somewhere that in the near future cnx will be listed on some more exchange
I think right now is a good time to buy cnx, still it's only my opinion, don't forget to think with your own head)

I strongly support Cryptonex and believe this coin has a great growth potential in 2018. Here are some suggestions:
  • cnx coin has already shown impressive increase results
  • most coins increase with introduction of new technologies - Cryptonex will launch p2p platform, mobile app and even hard wallets soon which will definitely cause growth
  • more and more people use their pos mining (12% annually for keeping desktop wallet online)
  • I've read somewhere that in the near future cnx will be listed on some more exchange
I think right now is a good time to buy cnx, still it's only my opinion, don't forget to think with your own head)
You are making a point out of gossip, really?
And the point about the price, most coins did so, so you can't really put that as an advantage.
I've searched for Cryptonex discussion on this forum, but everywhere there's just you recommending it rather boldly. What are the reasons you like it that much? You never once gave a solid explanation.

I've searched for Cryptonex discussion on this forum, but everywhere there's just you recommending it rather boldly. What are the reasons you like it that much?
Yes, I strongly support Cryptonex project. I really like it but I think it lacks some decent representation on some forums. When I was looking for the information about it back in September-October, I could only find questions like "What do you think of Cryptonex?" and similar ones, but no answers. So I decided I could be the one to share my own experience with it. You know, when I was a newbee I took advantage of such comments like what coin pay attention to. So maybe my suggestions will be helpful to somebody.

God, no, would even choose Cryptonex over Ripple. Ripple is largely centralized, a lot of banks e.t.c. are planning to implement it in their systems which should contribute to the mass-adoption, but what good is it if it doesn't spread the basic advantages of cryptocurrencies: decentralization and anonymity?

Yes, I strongly support Cryptonex project. I really like it but I think it lacks some decent representation on some forums. When I was looking for the information about it back in September-October, I could only find questions like "What do you think of Cryptonex?" and similar ones, but no answers. So I decided I could be the one to share my own experience with it. You know, when I was a newbee I took advantage of such comments like what coin pay attention to. So maybe my suggestions will be helpful to somebody.
Well, maybe you were taken advantage of instead and manipulated to buy a certain coin. Anyway, at least you are not promoting a scam, I read about them as well, the idea is solid, but, man, do they need a good social media campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back