• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What currencies are promissing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lubosold

Hello,

for past weeks I've been reading more and more about cryptocurrencies and from what I've understand there are a lot of options when it comes to investing into crypto and each currency has it's own unique advantage.

So my question is: What are the most promissing cryptocurrencies worth buying? Of course in the begining I don't want to invest a lot into it but after understanding cryptocurrencies world I will reconsider the amount of funds to spend.

There is my list:
1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. IOTA
People have been buying and selling bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for a couple of years already. But it's it’s crucial that you’d better always seek a professional advice before buying or selling the cryptocurrency. I know that buying BTC on bitrex is in trend now. You can check this article to know more tips on how to buy cryptocurrency on bittrex. It's important that you completely understand how to use the platform before taking your final decision.

Last edited:
I believe that there is no point in buying BTC right now. It had it's moments I believe. That's why I was asking about alts. Anyway thanks for the info and link to bitrex but I've found lately a platform called Coindeal and it suits me best :)

CNX coin seems very promising. First of all, it shows great growth potential. If you analyze its charts you'll see that it increased 7 times in about 3 months. Secondly, Cryptonex project itself is ratther innovative and keeps developing from the technological point of view, they have even started hardwallets development. And finally, I'd pay attention to their pos mining - its when you don't need to invest in mining hardware.
It’s enough to buy CNX transfer it to a wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS and to keep online as far as possible. You will gain 12% per annum from P-o-S mining.

As for me, Cryptonex is one of the most ambitious altcoins.

CNX coin seems very promising. First of all, it shows great growth potential. If you analyze its charts you'll see that it increased 7 times in about 3 months. Secondly, Cryptonex project itself is ratther innovative and keeps developing from the technological point of view, they have even started hardwallets development. And finally, I'd pay attention to their pos mining - its when you don't need to invest in mining hardware.
It’s enough to buy CNX transfer it to a wallet for Windows/Linux/MacOS and to keep online as far as possible. You will gain 12% per annum from P-o-S mining.

That's some great info, thx a lot. Could you aswell please recommend me a decent site to trade cryptos? I've actually found one new site which is called Coindeal and it looks great, but it would be cool to get some advice or opinions from others about exchange sites in general.

So I have a few questions. Have you heard about this Coindeal page? Maybe you have some your favourite exchange site already? And what do you think about exchange sites you use, are they secure enough?

I would never go for the "most ambitious" project, because the chances of team fulfilling their promises, in that case, are rather miniscule. The project has to be innovative and realistic at the same time to be successful. There are tons of dreamers, but aren't many people who are doing something to bring their dreams into reality.
As for the project itself, it seems legit, though I feel a bit worried because I can not find a detailed info about the team. Are they anonymous?

I used YoBit and HitBTC exchanges to deal with cnx and personally I preffered the second one.

I guess s/he was asking about the exchanges in general, and, in that case, don't go for YoBit, it's shit. HitBtc is a decent option, but I'd still recommend you go for the Binance or OKEX

As for the project itself, it seems legit, though I feel a bit worried because I can not find a detailed info about the team. Are they anonymous?
I've read the information about the team on their bitcointalk thread and in the whitepaper. I'm not sure if it is still there though.

W
I've read the information about the team on their bitcointalk thread and in the whitepaper. I'm not sure if it is still there though.
Would you care to share then? The only thing I can find is a pic with their photos and names, but I still can't find them on social media.

Hello,

for past weeks I've been reading more and more about cryptocurrencies and from what I've understand there are a lot of options when it comes to investing into crypto and each currency has it's own unique advantage.

So my question is: What are the most promissing cryptocurrencies worth buying? Of course in the begining I don't want to invest a lot into it but after understanding cryptocurrencies world I will reconsider the amount of funds to spend.

It depends of what kind of returns your looking for, I personally prefer a low risk - long term. Reason being is that I'm confident this is a time of massive opportunity as cryptocurrency is well on the way to be being widely adopted by the general population in the coming years.

I feel the safest bets are cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects that solve a problem in the real world that couldn't be achieved without utilizing it. After quite some research I've recently participated in "Rentberry" and I'm really happy in the direction the project is taking. The project already had a working interactive platform with over 250,000 listed properties, 4000+ rental applications processed in the US with plans to branch out internationally this year.

One of the reasons I feel it's a solid investment is because I can actually see myself using the platform in the future and it legitimately solves many problems which currently exist in the rental property space at the moment. The fact that it raised and exceeded it's goal of $30,000,000 in its token sale shows the tremendous amount of confidence and support from the public. It's a low risk option that sees token holders accumulating 7% interest from the security deposits which their tokens are initially crowdfunding. Once the tenants lease is up the security deposit money is returned to micro-lenders + they gain interest paid from the tenant who only had to pay 10% of their deposit and a few bucks a month in interest. Win win.

I wont go on anymore, otherwise they should start paying me! But this is the kind of cryptocurrency I can get behind.

I like
1. BCH - faster and cheaper than Bitcoin. Also lives up to the creator's dream
2. Monero and Dash for anonymity
3. XLM as it does a lot of work in the banking and transfers place. I think it might have a large role to play in financial markets.

Done like:
XRP I dont like a lot as the Ripple platform makes the right sounds and gets into the right spaces, but this value is not reflected in the Ripple token

I do have some bitcoin as well, it is the industry bellweather

• I think it would be more valuable.
    In short, Ripple is a payment protocol. Most payments has a certain amount of service charge or transaction fee, but the ripple allows both transaction parties or the developer to pay almost nothing. The biggest advantage of Ripple compared with other payment methods is that the transaction is fast and the transaction cost is almost zero.The Ripple payment has brought great benefits to consumers.
    Ripple is likely to completely change to pay to make payments as convenient as communications and without restriction, and the consumers can use the lowest cost in the global remittance or pay, each user can enjoy instant to account service.

I highly recommend CRS because I believe it is currently the most promising DASH fork. It has had an excellent development and in less than 3 months launched its mobile wallet copay and an automatic SMNs platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back