• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ALL ABOUT DASH 2.0 Resource channel & Website for Latin American audiences *continuation*

As a Masternode ¿Would you support the continuation of this project?

• Nope, count me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Dash Nation!
This Pre-Proposal is about the continuation of the Todo Sobre Dash project.

According to our commitment to the network, we have published 3 weekly videos since Feb 12, 2018. Using those videos to target people across Latin America through facebook.

These are the numbers on the platform from Feb.12th until April.12th :
  • 680,000...Impacts on screen.
  • 300,000...People reached.
  • 95,800.....People interacted with our adds.
  • 160,000...Interactions with adds (This includes likes, shares, and comments).
  • 2,600.......Reactions (Likes or Dislikes on publications).
  • 750..........Shares.
  • 5,200.......Followers (Organic and through paid adds).
  • 4,000.......100% video reproductions.
  • 14,000.....25% video reproductions.
Captura_de_pantalla_2018-04-12_a_la_s_22.40.49.png

Important
You will note that the budget is higher than the previous one due to 4 reasons.
1.- We are implementing a website.
2.- We are adding an extra member to the team.
3.- There are Dash giveaways considered for our followers.
4.- Salaries are a bit higher since many of the project expenses have been covered by the teams pocket due to market depreciation.

You can take a look at our spendings on real time Here.

You can also track this project at dashwatch.org, and on the corresponding thread at the Forum.

Please visit our Youtube channel and Facebook Fan Page, which is now on its way to 4,000 followers.

Check out some examples of our current work!

Proposal
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
What you are doing looks good. And if we can get a confirmation that you are working with some of the other Latin American projects (dash help Venezuela is probably the most relevant to what you are doing.) Then I will definitely vote yes again.

Great, thanks for your support!
I will make sure to update on this thread as we shake hands with the projects we want to promote.

So far, the Dash Help Team has agreed to receive traffic from our adds. As soon as their platform is running we will start testing different campaigns optimized for "Traffic to website" and "Interaction with add" (call to action).

We have received comments from people wanting to participate without having to invest, (perhaps is a trust issue) so promoting projects like Dash.red and Get Free Dash are in our scope.

Thanks for taking the time to review and comment on this thread. We´ll work hard to let the people know what is happening here.

A couple of questions:

Once you have already created tutorials, what is the point of repeating that?

The videos from what I can see are pretty low quality.
Is this intentionally left like that or are you trying to improve the quality?

Prices appear quite inflated for venezvuela from the list released by ewok.

Project management, administration are quite expensive.
Can you clarify and if possible reduce the waste there?

I confirm that these guys will work in alliance with Dash Help Venezuela, they will send us traffic so we can help much more people not just from Venezuela but from any part of the continent. The videos they produce are very usefull and they are a bridge for those people who don't talk/understand english.

The job they are doing is highly valuable and that's why we support them so much. Educational proposals like this should be always a priority. Besides, the cost of this proposal is very cheap, and the value it brings is very big.

Good luck guys. Best regards from Venezuela!

A couple of questions:

Once you have already created tutorials, what is the point of repeating that?

The videos from what I can see are pretty low quality.
Is this intentionally left like that or are you trying to improve the quality?

Prices appear quite inflated for venezvuela from the list released by ewok.

Project management, administration are quite expensive.
Can you clarify and if possible reduce the waste there?

Hey @Argon31
I have seen you around in other threads.

1.- We are not repeating the tutorials. We will keep creating new ones. What we will do, is try different formats using the already created content. e.j Instead of a `5 minutes narrated video´ we will try a 1 minute animated text. Why? different people like different things, therefore we get different results. Remember that we want people to interact.

2.- Can you share an example of what you would like to see? Videos are full HD but we are open to suggestions and we like exploring different things.
The scripts are created by active members of the Dash Venezuela team, who are experienced writers and speakers. @Jahlexis Tafari Lugo and @DimitarCV

3.- We don´t live in Venezuela. Only two members out of a team of 10 people do.

As mentioned above, the project has been underfunded due to market depreciation from day one and all the expenses have been covered by the team for the last two months. So instead of adding a volatility buffer to the budget, salaries are a bit higher than in the previous proposal. Please keep in mind that we are also actively participating in conferences around Mexico, for instance, we are promoting Dash at Talent Land Guadalajara at this very moment and we were working as volunteers in the Dash booth at Anarchapulco last month. Those expenses are covered by us. So I am not sure it is a waste.

I confirm that these guys will work in alliance with Dash Help Venezuela, they will send us traffic so we can help much more people not just from Venezuela but from any part of the continent. The videos they produce are very usefull and they are a bridge for those people who don't talk/understand english.

The job they are doing is highly valuable and that's why we support them so much. Educational proposals like this should be always a priority. Besides, the cost of this proposal is very cheap, and the value it brings is very big.

Good luck guys. Best regards from Venezuela!

Dear @AlejandroE
You and your team have always been very supportive. We appreciate the time and effort you put not only in your project but in all the other projects that integrate the Dash Latino America Movement.

Mucho Exito!

This looks great by itself and they want to partner with getfreedash as well , so a big yes :)

Hey Man!
Is great seeing you here.
We are very happy that you support this project. We really like the work you are currently putting out with GetFreeDash project and it is exciting to have the opportunity to collaborate with it.

Hello there! Great proposal. A few days ago I was reading and commenting other proposal that also is willing to use audiovisual resources and I think that it's one of the best ways to get to people in this era. Technology is a great tool and we can take advantage from it by doing the things that you and your team are doing.

In other sense, the proposal is clean and it's really well presented.

Best of the lucks from Caracas, Venezuela, and all my support!

Showny - Dash Youth Venezuela.

This is great project. Successfully got so much attention. I wish I could do the same thing in my country.

I really like your proposal guys. I only have one suggestion that is also considered telegram as a platform to create content, so that you can reach even more people

greetings from caracas venezuela

Back