• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PRE: Radio+1. Second round funding proposal.

You can take a look at the Masternodes that voted against you on Dash Ninja.
I have looked through 100 that voted against you between March 26 and 30. Almost none of them voted on the Ben Swann Proposal at all. Only 10 of those 100 voted for him and 2 voted against him. I had no time to look through the other 100 but I don't expect it to be much different.
So I don't think that the two occurences were related.

Look at the mnowatch project.

https://demodun.github.io/mnowatch/the_results_dashd_01-04-2018.html

put "Fintech" in the NO filter, check the "Hide NOVOTE column" , and then CTRL+F in your browser in order search for "Renewal-Ben"
Press enter continuously and count how many occurencies you will find. It is not 10, it is 132!!!!!!

How is it posiible to make such a big mistake in counting?

Last edited:
Demo! Thank you for your research!

You are welcome! :)

It is not 132. It is 138 actually, and you can discover it here if you search (by using CTRL+F) for "Renewal-Ben" in your browser, after filtering for "Fintech" the NO votes and hiding all the table columns except the YES column (in order for all the votes to be fully displayed and searchable).

Alternatively, for more accurate results, you may use a curl -s command similar to this.

Last edited:
And here you are the whole table (in raw data and sorted by votehash) of all those who voted NO in your proposal.

https://pastebin.com/raw/HfjQ0d4s

My original idea was to post similar tables to every proposal thread, but my effort was censored in the forum by the moderators. Thats why the mnowatch project ended to reside in offtopic, as a compromise between me and the mods.

You're right @demo, I should have used your site. It's very helpful. But I was also right with my data but my assumption was wrong. I looked at 100 Masternodes on Dash Ninja that voted NO between March 26 and 31 and only 10 of them voted for Ben Swann. So I only looked at half of the 203 Masternodes that voted between those dates. But the second half contained a huge voting block that voted against the Fintech Radio and also for Ben Swann. And because me not seeing this voting block led me to assume lower numbers.

However my point still stands that most of the Masternodes that voted NO between March 26 and 31 did not vote for Ben Swann. I only found around 90 (I hope that number is right and I did not overlook some Masternodes) that voted during this time period and also voted for Ben Swann. The other Masternodes that voted against this radio and also voted for Ben Swann voted against the radio in January.

edit: And of course both proposals could have been funded. Therefore I'm not convinced that people voted against this because of the Ben Swann proposal.

edit: And of course I wish you good luck with your next proposal because I haven't heard anything bad about this team. :)

Last edited:
You're right @demo, I should have used your site. It's very helpful. But I was also right with my data but my assumption was wrong. I looked at 100 Masternodes on Dash Ninja that voted NO between March 26 and 31 and only 10 of them voted for Ben Swann. So I only looked at half of the 203 Masternodes that voted between those dates. But the second half contained a huge voting block that voted against the Fintech Radio and also for Ben Swann. And because me not seeing this voting block led me to assume lower numbers.

However my point still stands that most of the Masternodes that voted NO between March 26 and 31 did not vote for Ben Swann. I only found around 90 (I hope that number is right and I did not overlook some Masternodes) that voted during this time period and also voted for Ben Swann. The other Masternodes that voted against this radio and also voted for Ben Swann voted against the radio in January.

The original plan of mnowatch project was to run the script several times a day, and keep an accurate history of the votes.
Thats how your undocumented claims could be proven (or rejected).
Unfortunately I am unable to cover the cost of hosting such a site, and of course there is not a single MNO who wants to fund this.
Almost nobody is motivated by the truth, almost everyone is motivated by their own profit and benefit...

Last edited:

edit: And of course both proposals could have been funded. Therefore I'm not convinced that people voted against this because of the Ben Swann proposal.

edit: And of course I wish you good luck with your next proposal because I haven't heard anything bad about this team. :)

Orion! Thank you for evaluating our work!
We launched the radio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the Russian-speaking market with an estimated audience of 150 million people in just 35 DASH per month, speaking of DASH daily. We coped with the fall of the DASH rate by 4 times and spent all our money to earn a reputation, and to develop further by going to foreign markets and talking to them in the native languages of listeners. This unique product works, which is very important against the background of blocking information about cryptography on all major Internet resources and dreamed of improving and developing. Now it's scary to dream, so every evaluation is important for us

Friends! Colleagues! Community!

The March period of the distribution of the budget of the treasury was completed. Without us...

We thank the whole community and 725 votes for our project before the distribution of funds! We saw that the fight lasted until the last second, and in the last hour before the distribution of funds we received another confirmation that there are bright forces in DASH, and honest, just people! Voices for us were added until the last second before the distribution of the budget. Now we have 729 votes. Let our page remain a monument of the struggle for justice in the community! Vote, who is "FOR". Now this is nothing for the treasury and reflects only your mood and honesty:

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/FinTech-online-radio-R1

We did not have 21 votes before the automatic approval of the application. The lobby of the masternodes, who does not play fair, did not change his decisions, sat in the bushes and refused one of his cowardly voices. Coward, because they never had the courage to even explain their negative decisions.
Thank you all for your support and trust! It remains a conviction that true decentralization, democracy, common sense and normal commercial calculations will be able to defeat the existing lobbying of interests!

You - who voted against us - you did not make a good gift to your protege ..
A notable example of our defeat was the remarkable DASH speaker Ben Swann, an American opposition journalist who uncovers conspiracies and lies in his programs. Now imagine, what mistake did you share with him? Fighting for the truth, link money and get huge funding to the detriment of other projects and leave money without money, your families, your children?
There can be more than one American media that wants a sensation in their budget proposal. If this happens, then for DASH this will not be a victory.
But we are for Ben, we are for his project.For the future lesson, playing now, think not only about coins, but also about the consequences of the price being provided to them, prices for everyone.
And we want Ben's success, and in case of problems, we cordially invite Ben Swan to Russia. And, we say - such a studio that he wants to build, you can buy in Russia less than half a million dollars with incomes and fame. And, for his budget, there is an FM radio for sale with a coverage of 10 million people. Here is the whole example.
We wrote this to you, and Mr. Taylor in the course. And our proposal was, in contrast to Mr. Swanna, in creating a media holding in cooperation, in shares with DAO DASH, which we informed everyone, and you. Here is our proposed escrow. And this is our approach to work together, not against, not at the expense of DASH.

Last edited:
@Alexey Danilin I know that you are upset that your proposal was defunded at the end and I empathize with your frustration. Please know that there was no conspiracy here, and there is no need to curse out the Masternodes and spam the Dash Core team and Reddit.

Masternodes had very difficult decisions to make last month when allocating funds across many competitive proposals. This is how a DAO works, and the decisions do not always go your way.

Your proposal was quite popular so I would encourage you to improve it and resubmit it with evidence of your accomplishments during the time it was funded. We can all work together to benefit Dash.

Friends! I apologize for the English translation of Google. I promise our site and radio in English will be in your native language. If you do not understand my speech - better ask for an explanation.

[QUOTE = "Nuancer, post: 179786,
And I would make a new offer if there was money. Are you ready to accept me to the application? I am accused of having to know the consequences - I understood them. DASH, when DASH became cheaper by 4 times - for this we spent all our money. We believed in the validity of DASH. I'm a fan of DASH, and I want it to be clean.

Last edited:
But we are for Ben, for his project.
And we want Ben's success, and in case of problems we cordially invite Russia and Russia. And, we say - such a studio that he wants to build, you can buy in Russia less than half a million dollars with incomes and fame. And, for his budget, there is an FM radio phone for sale with a coverage of 10 million people. Here is the whole example.
We wrote this to you, and Mr. Taylor in the course. And our proposal was, unlike Swanna, in creating a media holding company in cooperation, in shares with DAO DASH, about which we informed everyone, and you. Here is our proposed escrow. And this is our approach to work together, not against, not at the expense of DASH.
Now we are amazed, in battle, but not in war. War for justice.
And we call you in our squad. Now we are fighting for our workers, for their salaries, and we will be happy to help you from you. And, if someone helps, salary salaries, we will be happy to apply again. In the treasury of DASH.
And who will help us, with money, with voices that will help DASH.
Let there be a precedent. We hope that you, colleagues, will be able to solve all your problems with your voices and kindness!
And we ask only one thing! To help with money - charity or a loan for a salary and an application. With what, in case of our victory, we will return all our borrowers.
We are already with you 729 votes! Such power can defeat everyone! Unite?
Clear DAO DASH! And our voice is always for you! I do not mind! Let's do it.
In the past, as in the memorial - you can vote and our old proposal. And, against - explain - for what? Or are you weak?
Zu future - we have not changed. Our request is simple, understandable, bear!
150 DASH per month, for six months! That the community had its own radio station! Do you agree? We are waiting for your support. And we believe in you!
Your PLUSONERADIO.COM/

Last edited:
Nuancer, thanks for suggestions and wishes. Your position is more constructive. My indignation is directed to the fact that the vote was not reasoned. I did not hear constructive criticism, no one even tried to understand the proposals. And the vote was not only against us. And we did not drown anyone, and we had a free budget of more than 100 DASH.
Nobody began to understand. This is a negative feature of the community that can destroy it. And I would make a new offer if there was money. Are you ready to accept me to the application? I am accused of having to know the consequences - I understood them. Even more terrible for me was not fulfilling my obligations to DASH, when DASH became cheaper by 4 times - for this we spent all our money. We believed in the validity of DASH. Oh, she's not here. And this is not only our case. and not only during this period.
We have a strong team on the big-date. Now the budget offers DASH there is an analysis of the big-data anaconda, python and watson. With this we will go to court if we do not find justice in the dialogue. Then it is necessary to reimburse 5 DASH to all those who are denied - there is a reason for this. And more losses and lost profits over the past year and this one. Then we will not go. We trade publicly this month, and if there is no truth, let's go to the High Court of London, as soon as it is formally, the DAO DASH Trust. We are ready for a public duel. And for what will happen next, our analytical snakes will constantly follow. The DASH society wanted to beegally formal - it will formally answer, and each application is a proposal from both sides. Masternods in their ambitions violate the order. not for the first time. We will prove this. I'm a fan of DASH, and I want it to be clean. Although it is not.
I will do a group action, and I'm sure that if it comes to trial, it's our victory. Russia is fighting against Google, Instagram and Facebook. Against DASH, I also promised to help. If we are not civilized. Ah, he is not civilized. I already know this and will tell everyone in court. Only in court detail, so as not to harm everyone. I'm ready for battle, and I have nothing to lose. I protect those who have been deceived by the naive. Everyone will have to return the fees and damages. If you choose this path, then we are ready for this. It will be a loud process. I just want everyone to understand the responsibility for their actions. Even if you simply vote anonymously. When voting.

The amount of dash remaining in the budget was constantly changing in the last few days. At one point there was less than 1 dash left. A lot of proposals were jostling for position so it doesn't seem unusual to me that there would be a lot of no votes on proposals near the end if some MNOs were trying to prioritize.

Also, just because every no voter doesn't leave a comment doesn't mean they didn't have a reason. I don't find it unusual that most 'yes' voters don't leave a comment. Some proposals get hundreds of yes votes with barely any discussion at all. Why should I expect any differently for 'no' voters?

[QUOTE = "TroyDASH, post: 179800,

Because all the time we had no complaints, but only praise. And on the last day 150 votes were combined. And not just us. And not just now. And no one even looked at our project. And even now you are not competent in this. You do not know us. No one has yet talked about the matter. You simply protect yourself without seeing the advantages and comparisons. And Ben was criticized, and he was mistaken. But he was dragged.

Last edited:
The amount of dash remaining in the budget was constantly changing in the last few days. At one point there was less than 1 dash left. A lot of proposals were jostling for position so it doesn't seem unusual to me that there would be a lot of no votes on proposals near the end if some MNOs were trying to prioritize.

Also, just because every no voter doesn't leave a comment doesn't mean they didn't have a reason. I don't find it unusual that most 'yes' voters don't leave a comment. Some proposals get hundreds of yes votes with barely any discussion at all. Why should I expect any differently for 'no' voters?

Thank you for being in the dialogue now. Can you say what you do not like about our offer?

Colleagues! I apologize for the harsh words in the DASH community, they were nervous. And, thank you, there was a man among you who now helps me in real problems. I saw support, and now I feel it, the more real, and not just an explanation of the voting system. And your colleague helps me with money and advice, and says that our project is wonderful! Thank you for that. I'm sorry! I continue to do my job completely in the interests of DASH! DASH was and remains for me the best, and I will be the best radio for Digital Cash

Last edited:
Look at one more idea that I would like to do only with Digital CASH in a separate sentence - if you like it. And, it's real!

We promote cryptoeconomics and DASH 24/7. This is very interesting work, and it allows us to meet a lot of very interesting people. After one meeting in our studio, and having in mind your story about Evolution, an amazing idea appeared in my dream...
I have been interested in cryptocurrencies and especially in DASH a long time ago. Your story about the new platform Evolution once again impressed me and convinced in validity of my crypto-choice. You are doing a great job, and your ideas are impressive! I want at least to help you and the DASH community in the development and evolvement of Digital Cash. But, I'm not a developer, and now we just try to tell about DASH's achievements in an interesting and professional way.
So, an idea came to me... Please, think about it, this scenario of further evolvement of Evolution came to me in my dream. Let it have a code name "Squared Evolution". I think it is good for development of functionality, that you designed.
So... Imagine you need to get into your Wallet Evolution account. To do this, you need to imagine some room, created by your own imagination, inside this room there is a key, hidden by you, and you need to use it to open an imaginary safe, which also was created by your imagination. And thats all, you`re inside the wallet, and can manage your balance with the power of thought. You can load imaginary gold bars, that represent DASH, on the carts and deliver these carts to your imaginary friends and partners. And all transactions are recorded in the blockchain. Your brain is connected directly to the blockchain. Verification is unique. Even if you tell your image to everyone, no one will be able to simulate the brain oscillations of your gyrus. Do you think it's a fairy tale? Not too crazy idea?
But such technologies already exist and this is real!
The technology exists, it is patented and now it is at the stage of investment proposal. Team wanted to start ICO with medical implementation of this technology. Everything is very cool there, and I offered them to try to create the management sollution for the wallet. They said - it is possible. Read the idea of real developers.
The progress of humanity goes at an exponential rate. What seemed a fantasy yesterday, now is a reality. For example, remote control of devices with commands of the brain – by the power of imagination, is a new level of human communication, which will soon become as habitual as the Internet or mobile communication.
At the same time, existing methods of access to crypto assets are extremely uncomfortable, but relatively secure, or more or less convenient, but unsafe. Fingerprint can be forged, face identification is unreliable, keywords can be lost (or forgotten), they can be copied. The list of vulnerabilities is huge – the problem of security and ease of use of cryptographic wallets is challenging and serious.
The solution is possible if you use the "brain-computer" interface (BCI) to access the wallet. The trick is that the manner of imagination of each person is unique and it is impossible to reproduce it. The scheme of implementing access to the cryptowallet using the BCI may look like this. The user puts on the head a standard wireless neuroreciever, than imagines one specialy invented movement (eg, as he dances Samba, or controls the board, gliding along the crest of the wave). Neurointerface records the manner of imagination, then asks the user several times, also mentally, to repeat these movements, confirming awareness of movements, and creates a private key. To access the wallet, the neurointerface identifies the manner of imagination that acts as a private key and, if the key is the one it should be, then the user accesses the wallet and can carry out operations. By the way, to increase the level of security, you can confirm operations with assets, stored in the wallet, using the same neurointerface.
Reliable neurotechnology of recognition of imagined movements was created by the team for rehabilitation after strokes, traumatic brain injurys and improving the quality of life of people with cerebral palsy, but the potential of this neurotechnology is much wider. About two dozen teams in the world develop neurointerfaces to recognize imaginary movements, however, in the case of the team of I-brain.tech, the key characteristics of the technology are reliability and availability for home use.
The use of reliable neurotechnology to percieve imaginary movements for identification and verification will dramatically improve the security of the cryptographic wallet and will save its owner from most inconveniences and risks. There are different options in the practical application of the BCI technology, for example:

• additional level of security for regular crypto wallet

• mandatory second level of security protection for premium wallet, etc.

• brain-blockchain interface for permanent super secure asset management for verification and making payments on the wallets with a constant surplus, and on DASH masternodes.

The use of neuro-interfaces to protect crypto assets can be realized in a variety of forms and ways, which brings a huge commercial potential for crypto-developers.
i-brain.tech team plans an ICO (www.brainis.life), they produce utility-token, which value is secured by priority access to neuro-technology for the holders of tokens. First of all, this technology is utilised for rehabilitation of immobilized people.
Adaptation of neuro-technology to the purpose of ensuring the security of cryptowallets will require additional research and development. The enhancement of the basic technology to the the universal neuroplatform is included in the roadmap of the Brain.Life. This platform can be used to develop applications with a wide range of implementation. The budget of this transition to nanoplatforms, in accordance with the calculations of the project, is more than real and adequate – from 100 to 300 DASH a month (depending on current exchange rate), the implementation period is 19 months from the beginning of funding.
Hereby we invite Dash community to act as a key early investor with special price preferences and an exclusive priority of using the developed neurotechnology. In response, the project team ensures strong and open cooperation with the DASH development team, work perfomance in accordance with the roadmap, as well as conducting a study on the applicability of neurointerfaces for verification of access to cryptographic wallets. In the case of positive results, that meet the requirements of the Dash community, further development of the neurointerface for management of the Dash wallet will be allocated to a separate joint project with an independent budget.
In case of a negative conclusion on the possibility of applying such technology to control the wallets, obtained in the process of research and development, the money won`t be wasted, they will be secured by tokens of already implemented technology for the recovery of post-stroke patients, which is unique and in high demand in medical sphere.
The development team consists of representatives of science, neurophysiology, cybernetics and specialized scientists. This technology has been developed for 10 years, and has already been implemented in prototypes. Clinical trials were conducted during 3 years. Technology is patented, it is unique and all rights belong to the team.
Colleagues! Before forming a possible budget proposal with this idea for the DASH community, and determining the form of possible cooperation, we ask you to provide your opinion on the proposed idea. If you're interested, I'd be happy to introduce you to the team, will help to organize cooperation, and I wish you all good luck! Are you interested?

Yours respectfully!

Back