• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

proposals corruption in Venezuela inflating budgets

julia gonzalez

Hi everybody in the community, I will like to exposed a real big problem in Venezuela with the proposals, they apply a system in which inflates prices then stay budgets surplus, also they don't even get closed about the results they are claiming to have.
This is an issue that must be controlled because it can blacken the name of Dash and the proposals here in Venezuela are circulating like a way to take a slie of the pie of the treasury.

Can you provide any specific examples?
Only real control is escrow. Hard to get independent verification of results.

Even with a escrow I'ts really easy for them to steal, they use the monetary control as an advantage, because there is a very serious distortion of prices compared to other countries, here a really good profesional earns less than 50 dollars mensually and they say that pay much more than that, I met some of them employees who did not receive those amounts, same happens with all the rentals and services(to have an idea here in Venezuela internet plan cost less than 10 dollar mensualy and most of them are regulated or subsidized) @tungfa @alex-ru

Last edited:
Hi, I'll give my opinion, and with all due respect to you, this type of delations must be done with proofs and following a great precision.

The work that is being developed by all dash proposals in Venezuela deserves respect, admiration and a lot of gratitude. Personally, I know how the team of people who work in these projects do it in an inspired and very professional way.

I own a technology services business and I can assure you that, for example, a good programmer who has just graduated from a prestigious university demands at least 800 USD salary to stay with us and DO NOT leave the country! We all Venezuelans have been impoverished but that is not why we have an "access denied" to get decent wages that give us quality of life. The internet connection from a single provider can be less than 10 USD certainly, but let me explain you this: I had 3 contracted providers in my company (CANTV, INTER and NET UNO) and there are days when none of them work? it made us loss a lot of money! that why my company has had to contract internet services dedicated to providers, such as LEVEL 3, that charge 1,500 USD for the installation of the service and 500 USD per month for a dedicated access of 3 MB of broadband?

Reporting corruption without evidences is an act of cowardice, jealousy and meanness that is precisely what we, all Venezuelan's entrepreneurs that continue working here very hard every day, want to fight to relaunch our country. So I suggest you keep away of that feelings

Please, I ask your reflection to specify where and how you assure that there is corruption of funds, because if it does not, it tarnishes the work that these Venezuelans do and that fill me pride.
Regards

Last edited:
Hi, I'll give my opinion, and with all due respect to you, this type of delations must be done with proofs and following a great precision.

The work that is being developed by all dash proposals in Venezuela deserves respect, admiration and a lot of gratitude. Personally, I know how the team of people who work in these projects do it in an inspired and very professional way.

I own a technology services business and I can assure you that, for example, a good programmer who has just graduated from a prestigious university demands at least 800 USD salary to stay with us and DO NOT leave the country! We all Venezuelans have been impoverished but that is not why we have an "access denied" to get decent wages that give us quality of life. The internet connection from a single provider can be less than 10 USD certainly, but let me explain you this: I had 3 contracted providers in my company (CANTV, INTER and NET UNO) and there are days when none of them work? it made us loss a lot of money! that why my company has had to contract internet services dedicated to providers, such as LEVEL 3, that charge 1,500 USD for the installation of the service and 500 USD per month for a dedicated access of 3 MB of broadband?

Reporting corruption without evidences is an act of cowardice, jealousy and mesquality that is precisely what we, all Venezuelan's entrepreneurs that continue working here very hard every day, want to fight to relaunch our country. So I suggest you keep away of that feelings

Please, I ask your reflection to specify where and how you assure that there is corruption of funds, because if it does not, it tarnishes the work that these Venezuelans do and that fill me pride.
Regards

Off topic question. What is "mesquality"? The first thing that came to mind was "mescal", but that was just the "sonido". Maybe "mis-quality" meant to say inequality or poor quality? I get the language barrier and I do speak Spanish. Soy curioso, nada más.

Hello everyone.

First of all, I think it is a little irresponsible to talk about corruption in the Venezuelan proposals without presenting any evidence. This could discredit all the work that has been done and which has brought great results to the Dash community, the figures prove it by locating Venezuela in place number 4 of visits to the web with a number of 2876 visits, 7036 actions , 2559 unique actions (figures according to statistics published by the administrator in the month of February).

I am an accountant and as such I believe that the evidence is vital to make any kind of judgments.

Second, one of the main characteristics that separates Dash from the rest of the cryptocurrencies is that it is the first DAO with a GDBB. Therefore, it is normal that all the members of the community and especially the MNOs are concerned and want to know how the resources destined to the proposals that have been considered in favor of the Dash community are being managed.

It is the responsibility of the proposal owners to enforce the approved budget and provide verifiable information that guarantees to the Dash community and especially to the MMOs that the resources are being properly managed.

Finally, I do not know if this type of irregularities is occurring in the proposals, but if it is true and there is evidence to justify it, I think it is very important to let the owners of the proposal know so that this possible situation does not continue and make the necessary adjustments.

In Venezuela there are many professionals willing to contribute with big projects in favor of the economy of the country and for the benefit of the Dash community.

i received some pings in private messages about some “issues “ here
i would like to see some details / facts please

Hi dear @jesccs

I only post this fact to get an idea of price distorsion in Venezuela so everybody can take an idea of how easy its to inflate a budget, here is an example you can get the bad internet service for less and work even its harder(the mayority of companies uses them) and then budget the one you mentioned before and get all the diference, I know the prices managed here in Venezuela and know they'r inflating them, but I open this to debate and invite them to get an open accounting so we can check if they really paid that amounts and if their bills are legaly registraded.
I like we both are in the team of getting Venezuela forward and my biggest concern is that there is a social crisis in wich just a few act with ethics and thats that's why we are one of the most corrupted countries in the world, so I not doing this for anger or jealousness, I'm doing it cause this is the right thing, and i'm protecting my heritage too, cause I don't want Dash name to be blackened by a corruption scandal, so we better get focused to correct this situación from the roots and not when it gets bigger.

I like you mentioned pay a good amount to get your personal here in Venezuela and don't emigrate for better oportunities, so I will tell you what some of the Dashccs employees say to me that happens this saturday with their payments, all staff was contacted and told that they will earn 50$ equivalent in Dash and at the end of the day received 45, where this difference go? that's why I also invite them to publish their payroll with contact information so we can contact them and corroborate that everyone is receiving what It's described in the budget.
I invite you and all the others to go to this events and contact this employees directly so you can confirm this and many more labor abuses.

@tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH

Last edited:
Hi all , I am a staff employee at Dashccs. I get contacted by Miss Julia the last Saturday at the event. I'm not using my real identity for security but i have some proves that I'm working with them.

The situation in Dashccs is really bad they had a really bad account in wich always money get lost, the situation with the payment is just as she described, they tell us we will be earning 50 dollars (same at the month before event, counting a bonus of 10$) but at the end of the day we received 45 and this is not the only issue that day, they told us in the conference everyone will receive 10$ and if you spend it all you receive another 10$ more making the same procedure as the other events but in this a big amount receive only 5$ more.

I'm trying to convince my other job partners to reveal other problems but they are affraid of losing their job.

I'm trying to send to all of you a shirt that prove I'm working for dash caracas, but it still sends me that there's a mistake with the picture that I want to send. I'll try to send it this Sunday if anyone can help me to solve, I can send to your email so you can trust that I actually work for dash Caracas and I have a prove of the payment they are giving to us

I'm trying to send to all of you a shirt that prove I'm working for dash caracas, but it still sends me that there's a mistake with the picture I want to send. I'll try to send it this Sunday or if anyone can help me to solve, I can send to your email so you can trust that I'm working with Dash Caracas. @tungfa

i do not know what to make of all of this
obviously budgets dropped (as price fall) , not sure if that is related or what is happening
@algodon.franelas are u head of Dash Caracas ?
can you please comment on the above ?
tx

whit all do respect, regardless of the situation, @JPGill i think that as a community we have to learn how to communicate and solve our questions, Given the fact that we know each others and the idea is that no body is no bodies boss, here every body show his worth and everybody has seen what a jod this guys of DASHCCS and DASHVZLA are doing, (not defending anybody, just concluding about the facts)..... this tipe of behaviour makes all the community look bad, by saying that we are not able to solve differences between us... if you work whit DASHCCS whats the problem whit asking the reason of the allegations you are bringing? either way you still have this Chanel as your resource...

I encourage all members of the Venezuelan community to develop a REAL community IDEALS about what we are trying to do here in venezuela...

hope this gets talk and solve, like im sure it will....

Now that I'm reading all the previous posts of the people involved in this community, I got a question that is making me feel worry about all this situation. If @jesccs told us that for an internet connection of that scale, people pay around of 1500 USD $ MONTHLY, Why Dash Caracas ask for 4000 USD $ to pay that service for an event of around 1 or 2 days? Sorry, but I'm not getting the logic of this because they also don't provide any internet access for the people that are atteding to the conference's and either the team of dash caracas (They had told us on the last events that there wouldn't gave us the access to the internet to us or to anyone attending to the conferences). Can someone explain to me this factor? This is one of many reasons I'm agree with @julia gonzalez and the theme of this forum. Any Venezuelan can assure that an event like that doesn't required the budget DashCaracas is asking for every month. @tungfa @DAOMN @TroyDASH

Last edited:
Back