• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Interest of the newbie of the crypto world

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylesss

I heard the sad news around the bitcoin, while I’m just interested with crytocurrency world. However, I trust the future of it, this can be the right time to buy too much regardless of threats. My friends advise me to stop thinking investment, but I want to start as a newbie because I lost my belief in current money. So which platform is the best choice now?

Whether I should choose a new one. I see the advertisement of Nextycoin with many benefits as Instant transfer, zero transfer fees and Dual Cryptocurrency, maybe strong technology. It seems to be so sexy but it’s too difficult to believe because it’s rather new. Should a newcomer buy the new platform?

Please tell me your idea. Thank you!!

I heard the sad news around the bitcoin, while I’m just interested with crytocurrency world. However, I trust the future of it, this can be the right time to buy too much regardless of threats. My friends advise me to stop thinking investment, but I want to start as a newbie because I lost my belief in current money. So which platform is the best choice now?

Whether I should choose a new one. I see the advertisement of Nextycoin with many benefits as Instant transfer, zero transfer fees and Dual Cryptocurrency, maybe strong technology. It seems to be so sexy but it’s too difficult to believe because it’s rather new. Should a newcomer buy the new platform?

go to youtube, search for Andreas Antonopoulos -> watch all

Then go some research about the 30 first currencies (white paper, slacks, forums, etc) of coinmarketcap.com

My choice is very clear, i'm with DASH, but this is a decision that you need to take by yourself

good luck,

Read the original bitcoin Satoshi white paper as your first step. Understand why all this hype has occurred, to begin with, a lot of projects are not following the motivations behind the creation of bitcoin and in my opinion, are only inflated by hype.
If you understand why bitcoin did anything before all the hype and you apply this to new cryptos you are starting with good footing.

look at projects that actually have something to show for all the talk, its very easy to publish a website copy past and launch a coin, but to create something of quality takes real commitment and intellect.

you should also watch out for the algorithms and check that they have stood the test of time, we all know nothing is unhackable so a brand new hardly tested encryption should not be used in finance until it is proven in my opinion.

what do you want to invest in? digital cash or an automated contract system? don't look at coinmarketcap and think they are all the one technology because they are very different.

I look at DASH and the roadmap for DASH and nothing competes as digital cash. I hodl nothing else. :)

Crypto is a way of life, not just an investment. Give yourself to it and it will show you the way.
That´s it, that's my coffee talk.

Me, too, I'm new to cryptocurrency trading, specifically Bitcoin. My experience with world-cryptos has been a real success. There is a personal support team always ready to enlighten me whenever I have a concern.

Since I invested 1500 €, it's been 3 months already, I got profits in a short period. I owe it to the good investment plan recommended to me by their advisers. So far, I have no problem on this platform, and my bitcoins are exchanged quickly and securely.

Dash has the best community obviously. I have done the research(thousands of hours) and Dash is worth thrice its current /BTC valuation. Over time it will be the strongest performer of anything that exists at the time of this posting. Just imo

Some of the most popular cryptocurrencies today are Bitcoin and Ethereum. The currencies are transferred directly from peer to peer without any intervention of banks, financial institutions or government. I know that Eobot,Genesis Mining and Hashflare are popular reputable platforms for BTC mining. Also you need a secure wallet, choose Dark Wallet, it's the best anonymous bitcoin wallet. It guarantees total full-time anonymity and privacy and as well ensures stealth payments. Also there are many youtube tutorials about Bitcoin. Good luck in your study.

Like Aldophe voilty2, my first bitcoin investment was made on the world-cryptos platform. As a beginner, almost two years ago, a personalized follow-up was dedicated to me. This allowed me to better understand the field of cryptocurrency. My financial investment in an altcoin has generated significant profits. I do not complain about anything, since my transactions are safe and my crypto wallet is secure.

Agree with Yocko's post.

Read up the original paper by Satoshi just to build up on your understanding of the blockchain and catch interviews by Andreas Antonopoulos (see youtube).
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

There is really no need to rush (fomo) into crypto as opportunities are everywhere since we are still very new on the technology curve. Take time on building your fundamentals and invest when you feel you're confident enough. Drop me a message if you have any questions at all. I'm ready to help.

The best platforms for buying crypto-currencies are proven platforms, you should not respond to tempting applications of SCAMs
In my opinion the most reliable are such exchangers:
localbitcoins.com
cex.io
changelly.com
At the same time, if you do not trust bitcoin, you should think about buying Ethereum, according to analysts, it will take the place of bitcoin.

I am relatively new to the space and I actually was not capture by currency at all. When I was told about bitcoin and its ability to be mined I googled it. The first description of block-chain I read was enough, I am all in. Making the transition to a career in the space, trying to educate people and promote investment among non investment types.

Unfortunately, Dash and other altcoins' rates aren't attractive for long-term investment. Maybe someone knows how to earn money on a short-term basis with cryptocurrencies? I heard FX market offer such options. Has someone had such experience in trading cryptos on?

Dash has the best community obviously. I have done the research(thousands of hours) and Dash is worth thrice its current /BTC valuation. Over time it will be the strongest performer of anything that exists at the time of this posting. Just imo
sounds optimistic :) . I recon, all that hype around bitcoin and its price is likely to come to an end. But, what do you think of other altcoins - ETH, for example?

trade cryptos on forex is attractive for one reason - leverage. They can raise your deposit up to three-five times, so that short-term trading allows you to earn 3-5 times more. I tested it on justforex forex broker, no issues with withdrawals etc.

lol, raise deposit for free? In such case, the important thing is not to lose 3 times in case of wrong forecast :) but sounds interesting, thanks!

If you can't choose which token to invest you can trade cryptos on forex instead. it has a lot of opportunities and you can easily choose which currency pair to trade at the moment: BTC/USD, XRP/EUR, DSH/GBP and many other. Deposits and withdrawals will be fast and safe if you know a reliable forex broker. I can recommend you JustForex, I'm trading cryptos there now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back