• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

somes questions about read only addresses!

beliomir

Hi dash users!

What's mean a read only address?

I've sucessfully added mastenode in maternode.conf file!

at this time only 200 node to 1 000 nodes created!
I must to setup the rest entirely!

In dashcore QT, I see all nodes enable and benificiary are address in read only mode.
I'll try to add them in console mode.

So I show on balance, somes coins in read only mode.
Is it the result transactions accepted by my masternode?

And why my node are not credited on my own address in my receipt address?
Must I still waiting for the superblock each month? When it's been created in the month?

Is it possible to use coins in read only mode?

I've at this time 200 Masternodes setup et enabled in dashcore.

Must I use a linux server and provider hosting nodes?
Or must I just still run the dashcore to get back rewards in 7 days? is'nt it?

Please can you answer me cause all of my coins are used to create masternodes sucessfully.

Normaly, if I run my computer and dashcore for 7 days, I get back my rewards next week?
Is'nt it? Am I right?

Please can you answer me, cause I want to get back my coins, and rewards.

Last edited:
Thnak's I understand better with link you give to me.

In fact, I've just use getaddress (in console mode) with masternode benificiary addresses.
in the guide that explain, I can now show up transactions sending /receiving by users using my masternodes.

When I go on dash ninja, I can see all of my masternodes; but somes payments are since 7 days or 4 days or less time payement ago.
but no coins appears in my balance.

An users on other thread, explain that payement masternodes incomming untill 2500 blocks after the first date payement.
When I calculate this, It appaers that I must to wainting for 17 days more (approx). (l must soutract days since the payement is validate)

Is it right that I must wainting for 2500 blocks confirmations? If I make a mistake how many times must I wainting for?

All my masternode are enable, and running good! And on dash ninja it appears somes payement, but not validate in my wallet! No coins back!

Finaly, the budget vote is automaticaly? no? Cause in debug.log file, somes line appears with vote ( vote grow up) and update budget manager is sometimes updating automaticaly!

In debug log file a lot of masternode had been created sucessfully and appears in masternode tab, cause I succesfully setup masternode.conf file! All are enable and running good!

Lat question: How can I update TXUIO in send=>input (when I enable expert control coin features)
cause a this time, nothing appears in this part of dashcore (txuio index)

On the link you give to me, they explain that in TXuoi index, I can unlock unspent by a right click and select this option, but no txuio appears.
I must be carrefull to not unlock payment masternode ( 1 000 dash) is'nt it?
So how can I reindex this txuio with a command line?

I've read all the guide you give to me, but I'm french and I can't understand everything.

So I ask you this questions, and hope you can explain me.

thank's!

Back