• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash branded ledgers

feedbands

Hi! Maybe someone is working on this already, but if not I'd like to get it into motion.

I recently received a SALT branded ledger. It's very cool. Polished metal branding right on your hardware wallet.

There were lots of people at the Dashfest using cryptocurrency for the first time and curious about hardware wallets and which was best. We probably could have sold and distributed fifty to a hundred Dash branded ledgers had we had them.

And maybe there are other proposals where it would be good to have these branded ledgers available, either as a giveaway or for sale? BTC miami? etc

I sent them an inquiry I'll let you know what I hear back in terms of turnaround time and payment terms. And of course we'd want to wait for new logo.

There is a lot of tribalism among hardware wallet users. I don't know if you could get a sufficient consensus to agree on which one(s) to brand. Maybe that's just my own bias showing through. *shrug*

There is a lot of tribalism among hardware wallet users. I don't know if you could get a sufficient consensus to agree on which one(s) to brand. Maybe that's just my own bias showing through. *shrug*
More of a Trezor kind of guy?

If we are going to have a Dash-branded hardware wallet it should at least support either Instant Send and/or Private Send via the native app. Currently none of the main hardware wallets (Ledger, Trezor, Keepkey) support Dash-specific features. I would love to see one of them compete to become the Dash-recommended hardware wallet. If any of those companies are reading, please put up a proposal to do so!

Back