• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Needs advice for investment

Armaldo

Hello!
I am relatively new to the cryptocurrency and I would like to ask for opinions regarding promising cryptocurrencies to invest in as for March/April 2018

This spring I'm investing in CNX and there are some reasons for that. The most important one - In my opinion CNX price will increase much very soon due to new technolonoljies introduction. Cryptonex is working on mobile app, p2p platform and hardware wallets development. When they all are introduced I believe CNX price will go up. So right now I'm buying CNX and use Cryptonex pos mining - mining free from spending money on miners and video cards.
The profit is 12% annually + commissions from the transactions your wallet will confirm. To get the reward from mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible.

remember
there is no investment advice here !!!
just community members giving their 50 cent of knowledge ;)

remember
there is no investment advice here !!!
just community members giving their 50 cent of knowledge ;)
I just wanna hear some personal opinions. Of course I am not making a decision out of the thought of a single person. I am also doing my own research.

Back