• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CEX.IO Adds Darkcoin / BTC Trading Pair

CEX.IO

Hi Darkcoin Community.

CEX.IO is pleased to confirm that as well as offering DRK X11 mining for some time, as of today we have added DRK/BTC trading Pair.

We have also added other new crypto pairs for DOGE and LITECOIN as well continuing our beta stage for US$ with BTC, LTC and GHS pairs.

We invite you to join us at CEX.IO and try our Crypto Trading Platform for yourselves.

CEXNewAltPairs.PNG

Regarding more DRK choice, we have a road-map for more pairs and we'd be interested to hear the DRK community inputs on that.

We are in beta with USD$ markets, so as that matures more option will be added.

Darkcoin daemon and stratum protocol requirements will be fed back to our dev team to make sure we are aware.

Thanks

DRK/USD would be great. DRK/BTC ia great and thank you very much but if I could just buy DRK without needing to transfer I would be there with bells on. Thanks again for bringing us on board.

Regarding more DRK choice, we have a road-map for more pairs and we'd be interested to hear the DRK community inputs on that.

Darkcoin daemon and stratum protocol requirements will be fed back to our dev team to make sure we are aware.

Thanks
Cool thanks!

I've been using cex.io for a while now and have been very happy with their services.

If you sign up there, do a fellow darkcoiner a favor and use my reference link:
https://cex.io/r/0/slope/0/

I use automated trading bots on cex.io and they work like a charm. If any of you guys wants to get into that, i can point you in the right direction pretty easily. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks
Btw, it's been more than a month and nothing happened yet... Please update!

I like Cex.io in terms of layout and their quality of service is spot on.

Some of their markets are a bit low volume though and fees a little high.

Finally, I went through their verification checks so that I could make bank deposits but it wasn't until after I had jumped through all of those hoops and raised an order that I was informed that bank deposits take up to 12 working days! I just went straight to bittylicious and localbitcoins to fill my order.

Good service but a bit of a way to go in my opinion. I'm definitely going to use them in the future.

Back