• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Shall I invest in dash now?

Dash, like all cryptos, is risky. If you had invested in Dash at the end of December, you would have lost 2/3 of the value already.

Certainly, today is a better time to invest than on December 21st.

I am more interested in what Dash is going to accomplish. If I make a nice tidy pile of money along the way, that's nice too.

Don't invest any more in Dash than you can afford to 100% lose.

Take a look at the master node count over the past 7 days. As the price is going down serious investment is growing rapidly, locking away DASH from the available supply into master nodes.
While traders are panic selling smart investors are buying in a way not to push the price up.
Basic maths tells me that with a shrinking available supply and rapid accumulation of master nodes the price won't stay low for too long.
Their is going to be a point where the traders are going to coming rushing back in to find very few want to sell.

I don't think investing in Dash will be worthy. You could better invest in other coin like Litecoin, Ripple etc.. Have a look at Dash vs Litecoin Comparison and price prediction. Make your investment wisely.

How many things has Litecoin invented? It's a short list. In fact, Litecoin has exactly zero innovations.

Ripple is barely even a cryptocurrency by most standards. It's the tool of the banks. I don't object to banks inventing and using their own crypto-like product, but I have no interest in investing in the legacy banking system. Talk about centralized, Ripple is centralized. Ripple isn't even mineable. The Ripple team just made a bajillion XRP's and still own a train load of it. You are totally dependent on the Ripple team being smart and conservative about how much Ripple they let out into the ecosystem at one time. Thanks, I'll pass. It's better than Tether, I'll give you that.

I don't think investing in Dash will be worthy. You could better invest in other coin like Litecoin, Ripple etc.. Have a look at Dash vs Litecoin Comparison and price prediction. Make your investment wisely.
Lol you are a goose with such an opinion! I'm sitting in Singapore airport now on the way back from Money2020 where DASH amongst no other crypto.
The crypto sphere is blind compared to DASH.
I'm more bullish now than ever!

I'm down right now, both with Dash and BTC. Wonder if I should get more Dash for BTC. Very unsure. When I changed LTC into Dash I lost out on the growth that followed with LTC.
Wonder how long alts will follow the price of BTC. Questions, questions...alas nobody knows.
But what I will not absolutely do, is spend any coins, which is a pitty as that's the idea, right. To get practical application. First, it's still few places to use it and second, being in the red it's a losing move. Holding at the moment at least gives hope to regain the principal. In hindsight, the mania of 2017 was bad for the usage of cryptos in general.

Dash, like all cryptos, is risky. If you had invested in Dash at the end of December, you would have lost 2/3 of the value already.
Not correct, you only lose when you sell.
People should be looking at the technology rather tha than speculation. If you are purely looking at what coin might pump you are gambling regardless of all the technical terms you want to use.
DASH is not risky IMO because I believe in the technology. This is a calculated investment!
Now something like litecoin I don't know how I would justify. What does this coin actually bring to the table thats better than DASH?

yocko is absolutely right! This is not gambling, there is some rules in this game, and you should respect them. So, don't pay attention to every speculation you see online, pay attention to technology they use. I believe in DASH!

I would never recommend any crypto as an investment.

It's supposed to be currency. Cryptocurrency.

The lack of feature set has allowed it to fall into speculative/Ponzi hands, because there's nothing else it can be used for.

This has drawn the attention of corrupt (is there any other kind) government, who wishes to regulate it as an investment to kill all development geared towards fixing the lack of feature set.

This attitude is precisely the excuse being used to crush development.

Back the technology, don't Ponzi.

Back