• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Webpage Stats - Feb 2018 - good info for MNO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
I believe these Stats should help MNO's to vote and make up (better) their opinion on Proposals from certain countries
In general : Price goes up and more Hits (specially Dec vs Feb)

By Continent:
wVUF1Wa.png

By Country:
(Venezuela on #4 now !! that is huge for the size of that country)
62QPQsx.png

I had some requests for Numbers specially from Africa:
(as there are more proposals coming)

algeria:
imYYGWq.png

egypt:
PIji2Ti.png

ghana:
bMnktvV.png

kenya:
SNvBeEI.png

morocco:
zqOuX4j.png

nigeria:
ljL4qIX.png

tunisia:
aerHVyX.png

Android : Africa Data vs Elsewhere
jYGaOqZ.png

iOS:
es4GvTF.png

Last edited:
Hi

I like this informations , i'll help mno's to vote for the proposal who still not have big community .

I see Morocco N 66 . I think That's good but when my proposal start in next month we'll become on the top 20.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Is there any way of removing February data from the charts above? It would be easier to analyse if data was taken to the last full month of figures.

Thanks

Walter

Do MNO's really want to promote in Africa and if so what kind of proposals are they looking for?
I've seen proposals that passed for western countries get denied for Africa. Do you want simple monthly conferences, meet-ups, and to dash give-ways?
I ask because when you upload pre-proposals people don't comment so since they are African proposals coming in maybe people can actually say what they are looking for so people have direction or don't waste their money :)

Is there any way of removing February data from the charts above? It would be easier to analyse if data was taken to the last full month of figures.

Thanks

Walter

good thinking
fixed

Great numbers!! As Venezuelan i'm are sure that in the next months we will increase our visits exponentially. Many huge things are happening down here.

I'm completely sure that venezuela will be soon in the first place.
Dash will be the cryptocurrency most used in Venezuela, I have no doubt.
The work that @algodon.franelas and the whole Dash Venezuela team are doing is incredible.
Venezuelans are looking for legal and innovative alternatives that allow us to successfully face the economic crisis that is experienced in the country and Dash is an excellent alternative.

Wow that great, I join to the Venezuelans who are happy to see our country so well ranked, it means that all the projects that DASH has funded have yielded tremendous results.

I believe that this motivates all of us who have proposals with DASH to be every day excellent in our work and aim to continue building the first NATION DASH ...

Regards

Thanks for all the information @tungfa. Very illustrative.
It's interesting to see those number from Africa. They look very promising.

I see Morocco N 66 . I think That's good but when my proposal start in next month we'll become on the top 20.

The best of luck to you.
I'd like to see more successful proposals for African countries.

By Country:
(Venezuela on #4 now !! that is huge for the size of that country)

It left no doubts that Venezuela will become the first DASH Nation :D.

If I gave you an area could you give me stats-I would even pay for it if necessary. I would love to be able to see before and afters of a particular area in the future.

G
Do MNO's really want to promote in Africa and if so what kind of proposals are they looking for?
I've seen proposals that passed for western countries get denied for Africa. Do you want simple monthly conferences, meet-ups, and to dash give-ways?
I ask because when you upload pre-proposals people don't comment so since they are African proposals coming in maybe people can actually say what they are looking for so people have direction or don't waste their money :)
Good move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back