• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Thanks everyone for passing Getfreedash , here are the daily stats

Dashmaximalist

hi everyone

Thanks for helping Getfreedash pass the proposal, especially those who donated/loaned dash to us.

at Getfreedash , we hope to be as transparent and as up-to-date as possible so we will publish numbers on a regular basis starting from today.
let me know if you are looking for some additional numbers to be published

upload_2018-2-26_1-8-15.png

Site was down Jan 14-28 for various upgrades
Site was down Feb 10 for few hours for upgrades
Site was down Feb 17 -19 as referral system failed

Alexa Ranking

xv7di4C.png

we are looking for some 10 additional dash so that we can run smoothly till the time we get funds from the Core team , heres my trezor address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?XoXYYn12v67ZTsNDUL8AUUVYSEE9hCu62R.htm

thanks

Yes it's crazy ... :p
It is both crazy and amazing.
And I am proud of being the first "yes" voter of your SMS-OTP idea.
I changed my vote to yes, but my "yes" means "use cellphones SMS otp but not facial recognition". I prefer someone to illegaly receive more dividend, than expose people's faces. Maybe you should add my yes as an alternative poll option. Note that I am not a masternode owner, so my vote does not count.

Greetings, I would like to know if the getfreedash page continues paying and is active since I have not received any payment for more than a week so I do not continue spending my time on it. Greetings.

Back