• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Presence at "Talent Land México". A 30k attendees Tech & Business convention.

As a Masternode ¿Would you support this proposal?

• Total voters

corrorro

Hello, Dash network!
I am @corrorro and I just had the opportunity to manage the Dash booth at Anarchapulco 2018 conference. Please click here to see who I am!

Last year I attended one of the most spectacular conferences I have ever been to. Therefore, this year I contacted the organizers to talk about the possibility of bringing Dash as a sponsor.

This pre-proposal is about bringing Dash to one of the biggest conferences in Latin America.

OUR GOAL is to promote and teach Dash to a new generation of entrepreneurs, developers, creatives and engineers from Latin America.

Talent Land is an annual event that gathers 30,000 people in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico, one of the main cities in the country. The convention will take place from April 2 until April 6, 2018. Check out the website here.

*** I talked them into receiving Dash for the sponsorship.

Captura_de_pantalla_2018-02-21_a_la_s_15.52.01.png

The event has clear goals. It represents the trends, innovation, and technology of the coming years. A sector full of ideas and talent, which is shown in gadgets, services, software or things that will help you in your daily life.

Captura_de_pantalla_2018-02-21_a_la_s_16.03.43.png

They aim to attract individuals who visualize innovation and make it happen. People that make today's problems become a thing of the past and believe that we can make a better world.

Captura_de_pantalla_2018-02-21_a_la_s_16.08.24.png

This year they will be implementing a Blockchain Stage. The sponsorship that I am looking at is the Bronze Plus, which also includes a slot for a Dash Speaker. For this, I would like to have Eugenia from Dash Caracas, as she has been an inspiration for many people in Venezuela and I think she would be perfect to inspire students and entrepreneurs in Mexico as well.

As I mentioned before, we will be paying the sponsorship directly in Dash, we won't be paying taxes(16%, 2,560usd).

Captura_de_pantalla_2018-02-21_a_la_s_16.21.13.png

In order to make the best out of our participation at this event, I have put together the following Budget:

Budget:
  • Bronze Plus Sponsorship............................................................................ $16,000usd
  • Booth incl. Design and furniture rent........................................................... $3,500usd
  • Tv Screen Rent x2....................................................................................... $450usd
  • Dash Printed Party Sunglasses 2,000pzs.................................................... $4,500usd
  • Flyers w/design 5,000pzs............................................................................. $500usd
  • Stickers 10,000pzs....................................................................................... $500usd
  • More Dash SWAG........................................................................................ $1,000usd
  • 2 Speakers (flight and hotel)........................................................................ $2,000usd
  • Profesional videographer and editor to make a small documentary about the event and Dash booth............................................................................................................ $1,500usd
  • Project Management (2 people).................................................................... $3,500usd
  • Accommodation for the entire team: (5 people, 10days from 29th March to 7th April)............................................................................................................. $1,500usd
  • Flight for the entire team (5 people)............................................................. $1,000usd
  • Food for 10 people during the event(organizers, volunteers, speakers and a videographer) and booth snacks........................................................................................................ $2,500usd
Total usd............................................................................................................$38,450usd
  • Equivalent in Dash: 58.25 Dash
  • + 11% emergency fluctuation buffer: 6.75 Dash
  • Proposal fee refund: 5 Dash
Total Dash................................................................................................................70 Dash

The price of each Dash has been calculated using a 30-day moving average (650 usd). If the price increases, we will use those funds to activate a "First Dash Wallet" give away.

This is the company I am looking at to rent the booth at: http://bit.ly/2GC5Npb
This is the entire Commercial Alliances list: http://bit.ly/2EHZ64n
This is the full description of the event: http://bit.ly/2oh8plD

Best Regards.

Last edited:
Awesome proposal I think that having that volume of people would create a great response by the visibility in the tech space. Please make sure to have a good team to design the booth, presentation is key and learning about Evolution and other technologies will create the right expectation.

This proposal sounds very good. Mexico has had very good advances related to technology and the blockchain.
I hope you can succeed in your proposal.
A greeting from Venezuela.

Excellent proposal, I would love to see a #Dash at the event. I know many friends who will attend and the excitement is to know the new technologies. Recall that this is the year of momentum of the cryptomonedas and Dash has already been in one of the top 5 places in the market. Good luck. Support Master

Thank you for bringing this opportunity to Dash Nation, @corrorro !
Excellent breakdown and presentation.
This would be money well-spent, as it was in Anarchapulco.

Hello, everyone!

Thanks very much for the invitation to participate in this event!

It would be honored and thrilled to be there, and very proud to represent DASH in front of so many people.

I am impressed by the size of this event, as for the high quality of all the communications, importance and organization of Talent-Land.

Seems like a great opportunity to showcase DASH like a piece of the future!

I hope there is room for this initiative in the current block.It would be a shame having to wait for the next year to participate in Future Land within Talent Land.

I agree with fl0at1ng_p01nt. Hopefully this proposal passes for this coming superblock. Rooting for you Corrorro!

Awesome proposal I think that having that volume of people would create a great response by the visibility in the tech space. Please make sure to have a good team to design the booth, presentation is key and learning about Evolution and other technologies will create the right expectation.

We decided not to post the proposal for this cycle. But we will still go to the conference to promote Dash. Thank you for your support!

This proposal sounds very good. Mexico has had very good advances related to technology and the blockchain.
I hope you can succeed in your proposal.
A greeting from Venezuela.

Thank you for your support! Saludos desde Mexico :) Muchas gracias amigo!

Hello, everyone!

Thanks very much for the invitation to participate in this event!

It would be honored and thrilled to be there, and very proud to represent DASH in front of so many people.

I am impressed by the size of this event, as for the high quality of all the communications, importance and organization of Talent-Land.

Seems like a great opportunity to showcase DASH like a piece of the future!

Hey Eugenia, we did not post our proposal.. so sorry we cannot invite you here to promote Dash to more people in Mexico! I hope there will be next time! Thanks :)

Hello Corrorro, It's a shame you did not submit the proposal for the Feb cycle.

new generation of entrepreneurs, developers, creatives and engineers from Latin America.

This was very important, showing Dash to this people was the key of this idea.

Please keep working for Dash, you are a very valuable person for the Latam Dash Community

If you decide to post a proposal for next year's conference, I think it will be an easy "yes" vote for most MNOs. It was a great idea, we just wouldn't have had room for it in the budget this time.

Back