• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I like it but I work "the Phones" where I work - it's a job. But I lower my voice, deep, very articulit. I'd be happy to make a demo. It would be raw and un-enhanced. Just tell me what you want me to say and I can do it tomorrow, day off - do my best not to chage any of the words but sometimes things flow a little better with minor alterations - can give it a read through.
Cool this sounds like its going to bring out the best in all of us.

Not that I like it but I work "the Phones" where I work - it's a job. But I lower my voice, deep, very articulit. I'd be happy to make a demo. It would be raw and un-enhanced. Just tell me what you want me to say and I can do it tomorrow, day off - do my best not to chage any of the words but sometimes things flow a little better with minor alterations - can give it a read through.
We`ve misunderstood ;) hi hi I asked if we need the voice for ppl from POLAND :D hi hi not if is your voice polished ? :D

Ok... as a Radio Producer for years now... odd TV and mainly music prduction... those videos SUCK !! Totally !!

Why?

General population, as much as it pains me as a musician myself... has less than 30 seconds attention span. Those 2 videos up there fail miserably. The first is way too high mid-ranged vocalled with the music, and a bit annoying to the ear, and WAY too fast paced. The Dodge coin, good VO but is too rushed with all that info 1:30 seconds and makes anyone new nervous/uneasy

In my opinion, based on thousands of institutional videos made, is to have 1 main <30 second grabber that you'd need to invest 90% of resources into...

30 second to get people horny. If they get horny, then they'll happily watch a second, third, fourth, video whatever! No matter how long.
Any second video will have the attentional interest of the viewer to listen, to every word said !!

Think prime time TV (unfortunatley) .... grab people by the balls in under 30 seconds.... and let them slowly breath out with a second more informative video

AND... both vids above are proposing / creating a "problem" no one had before crypto's... We need to expose the SOLUTION to everyone's day to day life current problems, so they adopt it.

Last edited by a moderator:
We`ve misunderstood ;) hi hi I asked if we need the voice for ppl from POLAND :D hi hi not if is your voice polished ? :D

Now that I read it again - lol - I see it - lol
Sorry - state side.

Why would you think I was Polish? - lol

yidakee BRAVO !
I looked at the duration firstly how long it was before listening and 1,5min was like ugh so much to listen..... max 30 sec is OK but the MOST important thing has to be said in first 10-15 sec..... at the end of video should be IMO: wanna know more? Goto: xxx, and there can be explained more ~2-5 minutes video or presentation.

yidakee BRAVO !
I looked at the duration firstly how long it was before listening and 1,5min was like ugh so much to listen..... max 30 sec is OK but the MOST important thing has to be said in first 10-15 sec..... at the end of video should be IMO: wanna know more? Goto: xxx, and there can be explained more ~2-5 minutes video or presentation.

Exactly !! Just like any A&R of a record company only listens to the first 15-30 seconds of any song to decide. No matter how brilliant it may be! Thats the PR philosophy!

I can do VO work, basically for free, for most languages on earth, with the highest quality equipment

Neumann TLM-103 or GAP FC3 (i prefer) -> Universal Audio 6176 (610 pre and 1176 compressor) - UA Apollo 16 almost fully loaded with UAD plugs. Adam A7x for monitoring. Nuendo 4.3 or PT

I can also do music... either royalty free... or custom made (with little expense for musicians)

I also work closely with video animation guys, but they'll charge me. I can pull some strings for this first 30 second video though, if second is in the works...

But it all dependants on the fist 30 second video text. That dictates everything

Reactions: AjM
SCRIPT FOR THE Darkcoin ad v. 0.1

<CHEESY FAMILY THEME>

Would you like to:

buy the book, the movie, the flight?

send money to your family?

have access to your money while travelling?

<EXCITED VOICE>

With Bitcoin, you can do it almost for free, instantly and anonymously!

<FADE TO BLACK>

WAIT!

Bitcoin is everything BUT anonymous - all transaction is publicly visible. Your family, co-workers or government can track EXACTLY:

1. when you paid,

2. whom you paid

3. and how much do you paid !

<CLOSE UP ON ANALYST CREATING VISUAL ANALYSIS LINKING PEOPLE TO WALLETS>

You are doing nothing wrong so you do not mind exposing your finances to everyone, right?

<DARKCOIN LOGO SHINES IN THE DARKNESS>

Actually, you may mind and if you do, give Darkcoin a chance.

Darkcoin has a fully working system of over 1,000 servers replicating core functionality of Tor making your transactions untraceable. <ANIMATION OF AN INFORMATION TRAVELLING THROUGH INTERNET> The anonymity of transactions was closely examined and verified by independent industry experts.

<THE END>

Darkcoin.

<AND NOW THE KEY MOTTO – CHOOSE ONE>

Because privacy matters

OR

Keep your privacy to yourself

Should I paste it on Bitcointalk or do you think it is rubbish?

EDIT: Too late, pasted :)

it is all about surprising, creating a need and answering it. Can be edited down to 40 secs without rushing it. One key message - anonymity.

If you want to contribute, please do. We need complete sentences. As to What is darkcoin ?

fernando I like the way you think.. English, Russian, Spanish, Mandarin would be my top picks.
Do we have anyone willing to contribute to VO talent ?. I know we already have English and Spanish covered.

+ German
+ Turkish (there are a lot of Turks on FB)
(while we are on it)
If we have a text and such, i can probably organize VO for Russian/ Mandarine
(I have a professional translator girl + a guy with a recording studio here)

Reactions: AjM
Sure, that is better off course, but at least subtitles...
And continuing off course ugh sorry but as they come in (the voice over and video) we should make sure we keep the video naming standard. When you see one video then try to find another and have to search what a pain. A YouTube channel is what should happen. Dang sorry for going there. Its just we want people to get the correct information especially with all these brand heighsts fake this and that. Getting people on the same course and being able to follow along. You know grandma and grandpa might want to follow.

Ok... as a Radio Producer for years now... odd TV and mainly music prduction... those videos SUCK !! Totally !!

Why?

General population, as much as it pains me as a musician myself... has less than 30 seconds attention span. Those 2 videos up there fail miserably. The first is way too high mid-ranged vocalled with the music, and a bit annoying to the ear, and WAY too fast paced. The Dodge coin is too rushed with all that info 1:30 seconds.

I my opinion, based on thousands of institutional videos, is to have 1 main <30 second grabber that you'd need to invest 90% of resources.
30 second to get people horny. If they get horny, then they'll happily watch a second, third, fourth, video whatever! No matter how long.
Any second video will have the attentional interest of the viewer to listen, to every word said !!

Think prime time TV (unfortunatley) .... grab people by the balls in under 30 seconds.... and let them slowly breath out with a second more informative video

AND... both are proposing / creating a "problem" no one had before crypto's... We need to expose the SOLUTION to everyone's day to day life current problems, so they adopt it.

First of all, thanks a lot. I really appreciate you bitching about stuff I've put a lot of time and effort into. Really cool man.

Here's something that might clear a few things up for you. Those videos are not advertisements. They were not created so they could be played for 30 seconds at the start of a Youtube video. They explain the product. People access those videos by either visiting the websites, like dogecoin or litecoin (com) (video will be posted in a few days), or searching on youtube/google 'What is Dogecoin'/'What is Litecon'. To put it simply, if they take their time to investigate 'What is dogecoin' by visiting the site or searching that term into google, they are going to spend a minute and a half of their life watching a short, simple and appealing video. I hope you can try and understand that. You are confusing an advertisement, with the informational videos i posted. Well done.

First of all, thanks a lot. I really appreciate you bitching about stuff I've put a lot of time and effort into. Really cool man.

Here's something that might clear a few things up for you. Those videos are not advertisements. They were not created so they could be played for 30 seconds at the start of a Youtube video. They explain the product. People access those videos by either visiting the websites, like dogecoin or litecoin (com) (video will be posted in a few days), or searching on youtube/google 'What is Dogecoin'/'What is Litecon'. To put it simply, if they take their time to investigate 'What is dogecoin' by visiting the site or searching that term into google, they are going to spend a minute and a half of their life watching a short, simple and appealing video. I hope you can try and understand that. You are confusing an advertisement, with the informational videos i posted. Well done.

Sorry mate, not at all trying to dump on your work at all. Just bring in my experience in the field. I come from a background of "30 second magic". In TV/radio spots, 30 seconds is a luxury. And if it dont work, you're OUT !!

I saw the videos and gave my honest professional opinion. They are NOT BAD AT ALL ... but in my line of profession, what really matters are the guys/gals sitting on the the couch with the "remote" on their hands. Be it TV, radio or youtube. I'm very used to what is great-but-dont-work...and unfortunately shit-that-sells. I under 30 seconds.

No offense really!! Just want DRK to thrive!

Because it is so much more. In so many ways. And who would waste money and time on the future of lightcoin. My apologies to lightcoin holders I'm just saying.

That's the point - Dark is so much more. And that's where the education begins

I don't think he was tr
Sorry mate, not at all trying to dump on your work at all. Just bring in my experience in the field. But I come a background of "30 second magic". In radio spots, 30 seconds is a luxury. And if it dont work, you're OUT !!

I kerely saw the videos and gave my honest professional opinion. They are NOT BAD AT ALL ... but in my line of profession, what really matter are the guys sitting on the the couch with the "remote" on their hands. Be it TV, radio or youtube. I'm very used to what is great-but-dont-work...and unfortunately shit-that-sells. I under 30 seconds.

Thrive DARK THRIVE

Sorry mate, not at all trying to dump on your work. But I come a background of "30 second magic". In radio spots, 30 seconds is a luxury. And if it dont work, you're OUT !!

I kerely saw the videos and gave my honest professional opinion. They are NOT BAD AT ALL ... but in my line of profession, what really matter are the guys sitting on the the couch with the "remote" on their hands. Be it TV, radio or youtube. I'm very used to what is great-but-dont-work...and unfortunately shit-that-sells. I under 30 seconds.

Okay yeah it just came off as pretty offensive, perhaps you're too drunk at the moment. I'm just saying, perhaps your line of work differs from what these people are actually looking for. Unless you are physically promoting this video, i.e paying money to google to advertise on youtube, there's no point in trying to cram information into 30 seconds. If people have got to your website to find out about DRK, or typed in 'What is DRK', ultimately, they will watch 1:30-2mins of the video.

To: HFN64
As I said, the videos are watchable and the quality is decent and definitely could be of use for DRK.
But when you think about the content... I spent a couple of minutes and I still do not know the difference between LTC / DOGE / BTC.
Why should I invest? What is this currency different than everything else?
So I am afraid those videos did not explained the products. It explained very general basics of cryptocurrencies in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back