• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

looking for dash videos in spanish for getfreedash

¿Pagarán hoy o solo habilitarán registros?
Tengo la gran duda de saber. ¿Como es el horario de pagos de GetFreeDash?

@Dashmaximalist,
This is what I was afraid of. You've managed to create some waves on a small scale but you didn't think far enough ahead to understand you should have had all of this automated before it got too big for you. You should be listening to the folks on your other thread who are giving you advice on automating the payments.
Be careful not to cause Venezolanos to think this was a scam or that Dash is unreliable.
Whatever it is you're doing today, you should stop and focus on clearing up the scaling problems on your project.
You cannot let this become a mess.
Focus, man.

Hola amigo! Felicidades por tu exelente trabajo! Soy venezolano y estoy generando ingresos atravez de getfreedash.com he invitado a muchos amigos a unirse, sin duda alguna me he beneficiado mucho con los dash, tanto para mi como para las personas que hoy en día usan dash en mi país es una gran ayuda económicamente ya que el salario mínimo es muy bajo, me gustaría que continuará con su grandioso proyecto!
Por último quisiera hacer una pregunta. Que días estará realizando los pagos? Aún tengo esa duda ya que estoy esperando un pago de hace unos días atrás. Saludos!!

Back