• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Forum Feature: Masternode Owner Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we get another update on numbers please @moocowmoo
Thank you in advance.

65 MNO's with online nodes. 75 total. :)

Also, what is a "Bovine Bit-flipper"?

Bovine means divine. (also cow)

Bit-Flipper
Similar to computer geek, bit flipper is the slang term used to describe an individual with a passion for computers and electronic devices to the exclusion of other normal human interests. Usually has a large cache of electronic toys or gadgets. Depending on the context, it can be used in either a derogatory or affectionate manner. Synonymous with geek or nerd.

it's a peculiar kind of cow which flips bits when it's not eating my grass or shitting on it. :)

I would never shit on your grass without permission. I'm a considerate cow, if somewhat peculiar.

Last edited:
Does it take a few minutes for the badge to show up? I followed instructions about 10 minutes ago and its still not showing up.

Pablo.

Does it take a few minutes for the badge to show up? I followed instructions about 10 minutes ago and its still not showing up.

Pablo.
Looking into it now. Looks like it should have been applied (your data is proper)

Will let you know. Don't change anything.

EDIT: rebuilding the caches fixed the issue. I may have to revisit some code since the last xenforo update. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT EDIT: Several masternode badges were removed due to down nodes:

@dote @sureshot780 @0xfff @Bridgewater @Stealth923 check your nodes!

Last edited:
Looking into it now. Looks like it should have been applied (your data is proper)

Will let you know. Don't change anything.

EDIT: rebuilding the caches fixed the issue. I may have to revisit some code since the last xenforo update. Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT EDIT: Several masternode badges were removed due to down nodes:

@dote @sureshot780 @0xfff @Bridgewater @Stealth923 check your nodes!

Thank you!

:)

Pablo.

The badges were removed some time ago. I tried getting it back by re-entering the information, but no results...

::EDIT Badge is back now. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back