• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Worldwide Translators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Infographics:
3d2e078e7430.png

http://www.scmp.com/infographics/article/1810040/infographic-world-languages

Hello @TaoOfSatoshi ,

As a bilingual, I could translate docs, videos, websites, basically anything (you name it) from English to Turkish, and vice versa.

If I could be of any assistance please let me know.

Thank you.

When is the translation of darkcoin.io going to start? Has it been discussed yet? Bitcoin.org has been translated into 20+ languages. We should step up our game and catch up a bit. There is a lot of potential in this community. I'm sure we could get it translated into couple of languages for starter.
Good question, still waiting on this.

Can anyone help with Transifex?
We have made requests to join the Dash translators team for French and Thai languages but no response as yet.
Is there an administrator or can any member of the team approve?

We have made requests to join the Dash translators team for French and Thai languages but no response as yet.
The team was in Miami on bitcoin conference. I'm sure they will add you shortly.
@flare @UdjinM6 @strophy

All pending join requests accepted, many thanks for contributing!

@splawik21 @flare thanks guys... we are approved and in the French & Thai teams.

We are currently reading through the help guides for translators.
But any guidance on how it works and how we assist with coordinated translation from you guys would be very helpful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back