• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wallet won't let me send coins

Brandonm

I am trying to send my DASH from my Dash Wallet to a Keep Key. I sent most of my Dash. But now the upper right hand corner of the Screen shows my correct balance but when I go to send it, It tell me that there is no funds there (Not Enough Available coin). I am using the DASH wallet on my Android Version 4.65.12.1T

@HashEngineering is your man (dev of app)

so just to be clear
how many funds / coins are left available u are trying to send ?
(screenshot)

@HashEngineering is your man (dev of app)

so just to be clear
how many funds / coins are left available u are trying to send ?
(screenshot)
upload_2018-1-18_0-28-53.png

First, take note of your backup phrase, just in case. It sounds like there is some discrepancy between what your wallet thinks it is holding and what the blockchain thinks, so we will try to reset this. Go to menu > Settings > Diagnostics > Reset blockchain and let it sync. This might take a long time, depending on your internet connection. And your balance might change, depending on where the error is... Let us know if that helps!

First, take note of your backup phrase, just in case. It sounds like there is some discrepancy between what your wallet thinks it is holding and what the blockchain thinks, so we will try to reset this. Go to menu > Settings > Diagnostics > Reset blockchain and let it sync. This might take a long time, depending on your internet connection. And your balance might change, depending on where the error is... Let us know if that helps!

agree
+
make sure all columns are confirmed (and ready to be send )

Yes, first you should make a backup.

Then also upgrade to the latest version v5.17.4 (it's on Google Play).

Then go to Safety / View Recovery Phrase and write down your backup phrase.

Next, try sending, if that doesn't work (same problem) then:

Please send a report to the support email by going to "Report Issue" from the navigation menu.

Back