• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Pre) DASH is the first cryptocurrency to land into Portuguese instore payments (500 locations)

Would you vote for having Stores accepting DASH in Portugal?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would you vote for having stores accepting DASH in Portugal?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not voting for a Ferrari :-D but yeah, I think a small car is a nice prize that someone would actually use and appreciate.
HI GMD, definitely a big prize brings a lot of attention and the project will benefit from it. No doubt. I'm afraid in the end it might be too big of an investment for the masternodes to accept. I would rather take this nice idea on a second stage market penetration and if the project is successful. What do you think?
PS: As a small side comment, having a car as a prize requires some local tax authorities procedures and it could take up to more than two months to approve (my own experience tells). We need to work on it a bit in advance.

Can you clarify on that since you're a minority (1%) shareholder of the company?
Thanks coinnail, for your due diligence. If you'd dig a bit further, you'll see it's a family company. And yes, it is and has been my investment.

Isn't 300k for a 10 million country a big budget for marketing?
Depends on the SOV you want to take for DASH. And it is 227k for mkt, not 300k.

PS: Code quality red flag - unit testing being performed after development is just bad practice. Unit testing is part of the implementation.
First, you need to connect the Terminal to the server. And then you can test the whole solution. Please feel free to send me a message if you think there is a better way. Also, and because you're just a one day member in the community and only came to comment on this one, could you please introduce yourself when sending me the message? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Did someone request the escrow fairy??

please send an email to [email protected] we have reviewed this project and would be very happy to help bring this to the network and fix any of the issues that come up during the due diligence phase. Looking forward to your email!
Hi Green Candle! Thanks for your message. Just sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you! Brgds, MQ

Just so you know, you don't have to use Green Candle. They are useful for a few things, such as fixed fiat payments. But if you're happy with dash payments, you could save some money by making escrow arrangements with Core.

Back