• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ALL ABOUT DASH Resource channel for Latin American audience

Do you consider this endeavor to be valuable for Dash when searching for greater adoption?

• No, this is worthless.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.

• I like the idea but I don't like your style.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This proposal look focus and I suggest you take a look at merchant adoption to develop a complete ecosystem your fellows in Latin America
Thanks for your feedback @UltimateCrypto . We will definitely look into the different options that social media marketing offers regarding merchant adoption once we have created an audience around the channel. But now that you mention it, beeing this an educational channel, I think it would make a great playlist.

Excelente propuesta. Espero se haga una realidad. Aunque exista google translator no es igual porque nuestro lengua es muy rico y variado. Saludos
Totalmente de acuerdo. Al mismo tiempo, muchos buscamos información ya curada que responda a preguntas especificas en un lenguaje que podamos entender. Ese es el mayor reto que enfrenta nuestra propuesta pero al mismo tiempo, y como buenos predicadores, lograr ese objetivo es algo que nos apasiona. Gracias por tus comentarios.

Me encanta est proyecto pues es ideal para recomendar a todos nuestros amigos que desean empezar a invertir en criptos y aun no saben cómo y que mejor que empezar con dash !
Me gusta que sean videos claros , sencillos , divertidos y estén subtitulados !!!!

I'm so glad you are picking up the pieces, and have such a clear vision on where to take this! You have my full support. My only request would be to have the "faces" you show, the commentators we are familiar with, verify who you are for verification reasons only. I really like that you have a marketing plan in place. I hope you have the skills to track the effectiveness of your marketing, and that you will report back on it!

Barring any unforeseen issues, you definitely have my vote!

Another thought I had was it would be great if you could get together with the Dash 101 group, who have a Spanish video series coming out, and see if you can cross link with them, also build the plan up to enhance / not repeat what they are doing. What they are doing is pretty limited "teach people about Dash" and I don't know what more or how different it will be from Amanda Johnson's 101 series, but people will have those in the back of their minds, and you need to show how you will be useful to people in other ways :)

I'm so glad you are picking up the pieces, and have such a clear vision on where to take this! You have my full support. My only request would be to have the "faces" you show, the commentators we are familiar with, verify who you are for verification reasons only. I really like that you have a marketing plan in place. I hope you have the skills to track the effectiveness of your marketing, and that you will report back on it!

Barring any unforeseen issues, you definitely have my vote!
You are totally right, we forgot to mention the reports as they are vital to show the effectiveness of the work being done. Thanks for pointing that out. We will also make sure to deliver an introductory video of Gaboss and I as we will be responsible for the project management. We appreciate you taking the time to comment and your support :)

A well thought out proposal that is sure to add value, in my view. Hope it gets the greenlight.
Hey man, thanks a lot.
Big fan of your work here. The proposal hasn´t got the green yet but If we do get the Go, we are already hands on. Hope to see you around for the first report.

Back