• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I am amazed #masternodes

Icebucket

Im working on my private venture and every now and then I look at dash status and its the same as I left it... this is a sudoku for my brain as I thought power of crowds would squash all of my concerns over time..

There are so many things that I have dreamed up but people posting proposals rarely have a Mn to think of ... I want to propose a fund of some sorts that looks after MNs .. I want to propose a dev fund for a basic notification when your mn goes offline.... we will start with that ... but there is so much more to be done.

its amazing nobody has pushed this .... there is a stupendus amount of money on the table and it should be spent to make MNs happy ... I was positive there would be a Mn app by now... there is none

Last edited:
there are 4000 mns out there and 100-300 mns who pick the winners of out monthly vote... that is not accessible, I was waiting for somebody to step up and fix this ... no body has ... Im going to be rounding Mns now to a union so we can be on top from now on

there are 4000 mns out there and 100-300 mns who pick the winners of out monthly vote... that is not accessible, I was waiting for somebody to step up and fix this ... no body has ... Im going to be rounding Mns now to a union so we can be on top from now on

You should not chase the masternodes.

You should chase the individuals, the masternode operators, and require a proof of individuality.

Because stupid and spies bought masternodes in order to stop effective governance.

Last edited:
ya correct , unless there is a very specific proposal that can help masternodes , its probably wont be useful , but ya i want the whole process of assessing proposals and making sure people are accountable once they get money far more seamless

Apps only go so far and aren't a real time saver honestly. The real work for MNOs is the time it takes to review proposals properly - there are several threads and initiatives beginning to focus on that, and I think well thought out proposals relating to this and supporting existing work have very good chances of passing.

Apps only go so far and aren't a real time saver honestly. The real work for MNOs is the time it takes to review proposals properly - there are several threads and initiatives beginning to focus on that, and I think well thought out proposals relating to this and supporting existing work have very good chances of passing.

Thank you for your answer. Could you please elaborate on that thought a bit more. When saying “there are several threads and initiatives to focus on that” do you mean that there could, at one point, be an algorithm(?) that divides proposals based on area/topic?
It’s been a question for me

Back