• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Preproposal): DASH-HUB AFRICA MEETUPS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING &ECOSYSTEM (KIOSK/OUTLET) IN AFRICA.

Thanks @dancefordistribution; I believe the impact of this proposal to Africans is great. I have being able to raise 1.2dash from my family and team members and we have 3.8dash to complete this. I need an investor that can help make the 5dash complete for us to submit it to the treasury this cycle.
I will send you 5 DASH for your proposal submition, please add 5 DASH to your budget for the entry fee and add some detail to the weekly budget spend. Then you can return 5 DASH if you pass and we can save it for the next project that needs a boost. I think you will have a large following, good luck.

One of the best projects to augment Dash user base Globally. Your enthusiasm towards Dash movement has been highly recognized and am looking forward to get back to this proposal passed.
Cheers mate

I will send you 5 DASH for your proposal submition, please add 5 DASH to your budget for the entry fee and add some detail to the weekly budget spend. Then you can return 5 DASH if you pass and we can save it for the next project that needs a boost. I think you will have a large following, good luck.

This unimaginable, am so happy. Thank you so much @Miner237 This proposal is going to set Dash in Africa on lead and then make it Money for everyday use.

My First Proposal is live on Dash Central
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHSocialMediaMarketingAndEcosystem

Masternode Holders I humbly seek for your support. Africans need this more and the proposal is going to have a good impacts and best Return on Investment ROI for DASH through Massive Adoption from Africa.

Friends without Masternode kindly leave your comment on Dash Central and reach out to MHO friends for us.

Cheers!

Last edited:
To all #masternodes

I have been observing the trend of Voting since last 3days I got this proposal posted. It seems there are suggestions or comments for me but am not getting it.

Even though this is my first proposal am submitting to the Dash network. I have been able to achieve alot for DASH through tipsdonation from Masternodes,Dash force meetups and Dash Global.

The idea on this proposal is clear and am requesting for 28Dash because I want DASH to move into the Africa market with an effective and competent tool. We have over 6 French speaking country in West Africa but none of them have an idea about DASH no Ambassadors from those countries. With the power of research Facebook can help reach out to them and get them involved.

Also, the Kiosk/Outlet will help easy exchange for Fiat to Dash and Dash to Fiat without trading on internet to avoid scams and fraud dealing with unknown person.

Lastly, the meetups will make Dash going more viral as more adopter's and more wallets will be opened.

In my opinion. Please I need you to leave comments behind as you Vote because I want to see progress in DASH and only your Vote can make this transformational change.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Dash Nation Members.
Am excited to share with you again my proposal about Meetups, Social Media Marketing and 4 Kiosk/Shop in Africa. It could look too ambitious as a first time proposal owner to request 28Dash for projects in Africa but I want to inform you that the increasing Adoption of Cryptocurrency in Africa grew the passion for this proposal and my intention to help integrate DASH to take the frontier lead in Africa.
I have gotten 216 Yes, 207 No and 30 Abstain so far. PLEASE MNO kindly take a good look at the Proposal again and Support DASH for Africa integration.
Thanks for the Support so far.
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASHSocialMediaMarketingAndEcosystem

Back