• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

I’ve Had Enough! Time For A Blockchain Wake Up Call!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

I’ve Had Enough! Time For A Blockchain Wake Up Call!

Time-For-A-Blockchain-Wake-Up-Call.jpg

Change requires innovation, free market inspires competition and innovation leads to progress. It’s Blockchain technology and the solution it provides that creates value. It’s the internet of money. This disruptive technology is still in its infancy and the journey has just begun. Embrace the technology, but please remember there’ll be many Netscapes, Myspaces & Blackberrys on the way. Don’t get attached to branding, get attached to the underlying technology. Approach Blockchain technology as you would purchase a new phone. Examine and research the different makes and models available comparing specifications, features and functionality in order to be able to make an informed decision on selecting the best option suited to your needs and not just focussing on price point.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/ive-enough-time-blockchain-reality-check/

So many words to state the obvious....
I've been saying this since I got into crypto's: BTC is not going to make it. (<--- period)
It won't be a store of value neither because if that is its only value, that is way too fragile.
When I started researching crypto's Dash was in my opinion the winner on all fronts, and today it still is (for digital currencies).
My prediction for 2018 is that BTC dominance will drop below 20% and we will have a new #1 in market cap.
If dash will continue its 2017 growth it will be 100K EUR this time next year and probably be listed higher than all of the BTC forks.
Before the end of 2019 dash will be listed higher than BTC, unless Martians invade the Earth or we enter a new ice age or the sun stops to shine or ... or hell freezes over?

When will people realize that Bitcoin is just a bubble or a trend. It does not create any values and its benefits in the economical system is too tiny to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back