• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(Preproposal): DASH-HUB AFRICA MEETUPS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING &ECOSYSTEM (KIOSK/OUTLET) IN AFRICA.

UltimateCrypto

Hi Dash Nation!

Am submitting my FIRST PROPOSAL titled DASH HUB AFRICA MEETUPS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR MASSIVE ADOPTION & ECOSYSTEM (KIOSK/OUTLET) IN AFRICA for review and scrutiny to better reshape and positioning.

Brief description
This proposal intends to achieve 3 goals Meetups for massive Adoption and Business acceptance, Social Media Marketing for extending outreach to other Africa countries and finally Kiosk/Outlet will secure easy Exchange for Fiat~DASH and DASH~Fiat in Africa countries(Nigeria and Ghana)

INTRODUCTION
Social Media is more than just sharing your content and building reach; it is an essential channel for increasing brand awareness, generating leads, nurturing prospects, connecting and engaging customers.
Social Media is not one-size-fit–all marketing strategy, so we have designed our target audience as Africans. An internet research and analysis was conducted by the team which disclosed about 31.2% of the world population using internet are Africans and about 98% of this population are Facebook subscriber. http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats1.htm making our focus audience to be Africans and using Facebook as the initial tool for interaction.
Screenshot_20171230-160148.png

Creation of Communication Channel
The team has created a Facebook page named dash-hub Africa and linked Facebook group DASH for Beginners https://www.facebook.com/dashafrica/

To ensure effective communication with potential newbies we have created a twitter handle for DashhubAfrica
https://twitter.com/DashhubAfrica?s=17
Other Social media Channels will be created to support our activities and Outreach.

Implementation Steps

1. Develop a Social Media Strategy.
The marketing strategy will be based on direct interaction and discussion with potential newbies of DASH through Messages, Video Call, Chat and Webinar for group discussion.

2. Create Campaigns to attract the right audience.
The team will be designing flyers, posters and T-shirts for publicity of the DASH Digital Cash to Mobile Users and Computer Literates.
This could be achieved by laising with the Dash marketing tool for the best strategic tool.

3. Connect with and nurture leads till they become real adopter's
We would be connecting and nurturing them through updates from dash force news, dash global and other dash news and communication channel in order to become real adopter's.

4. Enable audiences to act as Dash brand Ambassadors.
After adoption, we would train them to become Dash Ambassador to develop Dash Community in their localities for more adoption.

5. Create Supportive Environment.
We would create supportive environment to DASH newbies with a live chat function, and a prompt system reply for any messages or chat.
Also, With the DASH support team, we would assist them log complain and get it resolved so that newbie's would feel how Dash Digital is responsive as compared to other Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin that don't even have an existing community.

6. Creating Dash Ecosystem
Dash Ecosystem will be created to help achieve a complete project for DASH in Africa. Local Kiosks and Outlet will be opened to transact with people who want to buy and sell DASH. So that the adoption of DASH can be rampant.

7. Registration of Dash-hub Africa as a legit business by the Registrar General of Ghana. In order to our team a legit business advocates for DASH digital cash in Africa.

How would this benefits DASH Digital and the community as a whole.

1. This initiative would go afar way benefiting DASH Digital through Massive Adoption from newbies because more wallets will be opened.

2. New adopter's become brand Ambassadors for DASH in their localities which will help in integrating new adopter's through wallet creation and investing with Dash.

3. Trained Ambassador would take up responsibility of getting new adopter's for DASH so that the currency can go more viral.

4. Local Kiosk and Outlet will increase adoption by Individuals,Businesses and Organisations.

RESOURCES.
The team intend to use available community resources to function
Dashforce News, Dash Documentary, Dash Global, other communication and news channel.
Any DASH report from the community will be shared on our platform for Africans to get real feel of DASH.

About Dash-hub Africa.
Dash-hub Africa is a team of 3 youth advocate who are DASH enthusiast and intend to grow DASH Digital Cash through Campaigning, Outreach, Projects and Integration of Cryptocurrency into the Africa economy.
View attachment 5762

Who I Am.
I'm Abdullah Adeleke affectionately called Marketer. Am a Nigerian but a permanent resident in Ghana West Africa. I'm a Dash Ambassador in Africa. Also, I am an online promoter/marketer for Ultimatex Electronics West Africa, An affiliate marketer at indacoin, and affiliatefix.com. Currently the CEO of Dash-hub Africa, a team advocating and integrating Dash Digital Cash into Africa and it's Sub region.
Screenshot_20180104-134203.png

Estimated Budget is about 26 DASH +5 DASH Proposal fee refund.

Meetups and Discussion 3DASH

Event venue
Refreshment for participants
$5 tips donation to new wallets.
Transportation and logistics
Customised Dash T-shirts
Communication/Airtime
Radio discussion and Advert

Weekly Budget 4 DASH*4=16 DASH

Break down of weekly Budget of 4dash

Facebook Ad/post boost for more reach 3post*7days*100=2,100dollars
Instagram Ad/post boost 3post*7days*50=1,050dollars
Internet Bundle for swift response and interaction 4G -650dollars
Communication/Airtime-150dollars*3=450dollars

Registration of Dash-hub Africa as a legit Business: 2 DASH
Breakdown
Law Consultant
Certified approval from a legal firm
Certificate of Incorporation
Certificate of Commence Business
Business Tax Certificate

Local Kiosk and/or Outlet: 5 DASH

Expenses to be covered includes:
1. Social media (Facebook,twitter and Instagram) Ad link/post boost to boost post to reach more Africans.
2. Publicity (Posters,flyers and dash branded T-shirts)
3. Radio talk and discussion to reach more Africans.
4. 5 dollar worth of Dash give out to newbies who open DASH wallet.
5. Online Training of DASH Ambassadors on Webinar.
6. Meetups and Outreach talk.
7. Media Grapher (Photos and Video).
8. You tube Ad advert with 3 top languages in Africa (Hausa, English and French)
9. You tube Ad advert Ghanaian locals (Twi, Dagbani and Hausa) as Ghana is becoming the hub of Dash in Africa.

Closing
This project intends to achieve greatness for DASH Digital Cash through Campaigning and Outreach to potential adopter's through social media marketing focusing on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Your comments and suggestions is highly needed to make this proposal viable and reshaped in a better way.

Finally, This Project is an integrated one that will give DASH a future in Africa in the long run. I got 5 DASH Proposal Fee from @Miner237 which will be refunded after this proposal got funded.

Thanks for reading and leaving your comments.

Last edited:
This man has been making his way up-I look forward to seeing how many people he brings into Dash!

This man has been making his way up-I look forward to seeing how many people he brings into Dash!

Am glad someone his acknowledged our work in the past. I tell you this proposal if approved is going to get more adoption for DASH and newly trained Ambassadors will take up task and work hard to get more wallets created in their localities.

Last edited:
Hello friend, I like your proposal and your energy! You are a very active member on Discord. Count with my support.

I think you should put the budget with, in that way MNOs will know how are you going to spend those 4 DASH weekly,

Just out of curiosity, would you guys be doing outreach or Facebook advertising in languages other than English? I imagine there's a huge untapped market for crypto introduction in other languages in Africa too.

"Create new Dash embassadors". I think you have a strong core concept right there. I also agree that you can´t go wrong when targeting Facebook users. If the resource channel for Latin American audience goes live we will be happy to share content with you so you have some extra curated material to work with.
Cheers Amigo!

Hello friend, I like your proposal and your energy! You are a very active member on Discord. Count with my support.

I think you should put the budget with, in that way MNOs will know how are you going to spend those 4 DASH weekly,

Thanks @AlejandroE for your comment on our proposal. I have taken noticed of your advice and it will be updated for IMO and everyone to see how those funds will be spent each week.

You have my support. You have proven yourself as a valuable member to this community.

Am grateful @Mike Crypto Am gonna make this proposal a full ecosystem proposal that will see to adoption by newbies and also get merchants and business adopting DASH and finally Local Kiosks and physical outlet will be available for real time transaction business for people to change Fiat for DASH vice versa.

Just out of curiosity, would you guys be doing outreach or Facebook advertising in languages other than English? I imagine there's a huge untapped market for crypto introduction in other languages in Africa too.

Thanks, English is a primary language in Africa but we would also be using French to communicate with our Francophone friends to also get them adopting DASH. The potential Social Media offers to us is amazing and we are taking chance of that for DASH massive Adoption in Africa

Am grateful @Mike Crypto Am gonna make this proposal a full ecosystem proposal that will see to adoption by newbies and also get merchants and business adopting DASH and finally Local Kiosks and physical outlet will be available for real time transaction business for people to change Fiat for DASH vice versa.
Sounds good. Keep up the good work.

This is a great proposal, however, I encourage that you consider running a YouTube ads video for languages such as Twi and Dagbani which are the two major languages in Ghana also include Hausa if possible and yes I will give it a yes if I was rich enough. Good luck and count on my support....

@Mahamadu Salam, Thanks for the input. I really have to add you tube ad link in our local languages in order to make DASH felt locally by our newbies.

Back