• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Radio Advertising, 170+ stations.

Dash Report #4: Besides the 1 Live Read per evening which we try to include a little bit of Dash news and the 3 recorded ads per show on the radio and 1 per show on the podcast, we did a special announcement on 12-6-17 announcing and all businesses in Keene, NH that where taking Bitcoin, are now taking DASH. We support Dash in taking over where Bitcoin Core has become unusable from a practical standpoint.
On coinmap.org 20 businesses are listed. Is that the number that also accepts Dash? I want to tell a friend from NH about this but on DiscoverDash only 3 are listed as of now. :)

On coinmap.org 20 businesses are listed. Is that the number that also accepts Dash? I want to tell a friend from NH about this but on DiscoverDash only 3 are listed as of now. :)

I don't know all of the specifics, but my Co-Host Ian, [email protected], does. I think it is like 12 or so, but I really don't know. I know I bought a burger at Local Burger. Then bought a drink a Corner News.

Dash Report #5: I have checked audited our ad schedule and all ads have aired as scheduled. This means 21 recorded ads, including 2 new ones that I had produced, they're great! We also played the new ads on the podcast too. Of course, the Live Reads were done every evening, this is at least :60 seconds of content during the show, including updates from Ian as to the progress of the adoption of DASH as a viable currency in New Hampshire and updates from DashForceNews news articles. In short, everything is going along swimmingly.

Back