• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Haiti, discussion about our group and news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlomile2

cropped-icon-1-1.png

Hi guys i am @carlomile2, i am on telegram, Discord, Slack too, and i Live in Haiti, i build this group Dash Haiti and setup the website www.dashhaiti.com, need to finish with the website and have a page on Facebook.

The mission is to create a lot of resources to educate Haitian about Dash cryptocurrency and expand our activities in others Caribbean country. So in this thread we will post all informations related our activities, and news.

I invite all in this forum to visit us, give us advice to success with all our activities. So our page and website are in French sorry but you can put a like, follow us, and you can even comment in English too.

You are all welcome.

Thanks a lot, why not, if you can, build a strong community in your country and let people know Dash, the future of cryptocurrency. One day when i come in Malaysia i can spend my Dash at Local Store then.

I am sure that is the dream of all of us my friend !

We currently already have a small community of Dash investors/miners in Malaysia.

We are currently looking into increasing publics awareness in crypto currencies and educate them to distinguish between genuine cryptos and scam/ponzi schemes.

I also wish that I have the chance to pay you a visit in Haiti in future. Do let me know if you come to Malaysia, let me host you

keep us informed about your activities, and i here is the same, so many people cant make this difference, and they want to be rich and go to put their money into scam thing. So educate people in mining, trading and how to use Dash is the goal.

So i will be very happy to see you visiting us in Haiti, and i will let you know when i can come in Malaysia.

great guy so we are 3 so I think you can host meet up and discuss about dash then. and educate ppl in your region. I will be happy to have some news in future about Dash community in Kuala lumpur

J eme suis fier du groupe DASH haiti, car il m'avais aider au debut. C'est pourquoi maintenant, je m'avance très bien dans la connaissance du crypto monnaie.

Merci, C'est bien la cryptomonnaie c'est le futur l'avenir, on doit en bâtir sur Dash car il nous offre beaucoup de potentialité d'être libre financièrement.
Merci, Dash Haiti continue de faire son travail.

Hi Guys and the Dash Community,

I am so happy to drop these lines to keep all informed about our activities, so like i told that i created that thread to shares with you in the forum and keep you informed about all activities of the Dash Haiti group again we ask about your support, visit our website, Follow us on social media and talk to us to give us some advice. i write and article so sorry it is in french for our last meetup last week, you can see detail here: http://www.dashhaiti.com/2018/07/dash-continue-son-parcours-en-haiti-avec-des-nouvelles-rencontres

Best Regards

Carlo
Dash Haiti team leader
www.dashhaiti.com

I'm Michelson i'm from Haiti and i'm happy to be part of Dash Haiti i'll do my best to keep Dash Haiti for more succes , keep working guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back