• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Spammers found their way in

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't how a $5 billion project's Dash.org "mothership" forum should be run. Nobody here is interested in doing the dirty work like theymos and his team do for their forum.

What an embarrassment. This is what happens when all the rich, snooty Core Club Members are too busy sipping champagne in their invite-only Slack and private backchannels to mingle with the plebs in steerage.
Seems a little harsh but maybe some of the extra funds on full time mods?

This isn't how a $5 billion project's Dash.org "mothership" forum should be run. Nobody here is interested in doing the dirty work like theymos and his team do for their forum..

Theymos is destroying bitcointalk. I prefer spam from censorship.

Let the spammers and the bots live, then let every reader define the moderators of his choice and filter the messages according this moderation. This is the decentralized way to moderate forums, and this is what Dash community should do.

Lets form a proposal and vote for it.
To who ever will first implement this "choose your mods" feature, the dash community will give him 100 dash.

Sorry @demo but it's delusional to believe anyone will spend 5 Dash (~$3500) on a proposal for trivial purposes like forum moderation, especially when the 5 Dash are non-refundable if the proposal fails.

You need to address the fact that Bitcointalk (despite your 'valuable' contribution of Yet Another Bitcointalk Obituary) didn't need to spend $3500 just to propose spending even more money on hiring for positions that in a grassroots ecosystem would be filled with volunteers.

The automatic reflex to use $3500 proposals + Tax & Spend budget allocation as a tool to solve every little problem is a great example of Dash resorting by default to Astroturfing because it lacks a critical mass of genuine community support.

Too many Chiefs (CoreClub Members and Masternode Owners) but not enough Indians (rank and file regular uses) doesn't support decentralization and constrains Dash's network (Metcalfe) effect.

I am desperately searching for this community.
Dash definitely is not what we have in our mind.
But where is this land of our dreams, where is this land of freedom?
Where is the community where the members can vote numbers?

• I wish I had a hide button to fight the spam.
  • I wish every individual to have the same button, and for me to be able to delegate the moderators I trust, in order for them to create the view of the forum I prefer.
  • I wish everybody could hire the moderators of his choice, as long as the current ones are not 24/7 available.
  • I wish someone would offer the 5 dash in order to propose a decent personalized moderator system for the DASH forum.
  • I wish the ΜΝΟs to fund a forum that is resistant to methods of artificial intelligence. Of course it will be a temporary solution, because no matter how many moderators you allow to exist, and no matter how flexible you are in moderators' delegation, one day the artificial intelligence will become stronger than you! In the future, the spam robots will be able to talk like ordinary people. YOU CANNOT WIN THE ROBOTS!!!! ARTIFICIAL INTELIGENCE IS STRONGER THAN YOU!!! That is why the final solution is .....

Proof of individuality.
Proof of individuality.
Proof of individuality.

Change the social contract of money. Confiscate money form the greedy old generations. Reduce pension. Give to every new born a basic income instead! Do not let the community grow older!

8828b82c7ac1dc5067b2ad794db326b09d986bcf.jpg

I know that my wish/vote/pray is not unanswered, I know that it is recorded as a valid vote in the Knowlegde Tree. But as long as the other people (along with the invisible angels and daemons) do not wish/vote/pray like the way I do, but as long as I am currently a tiny minority, but as long as I will always remain a tiny minority in this universe (which is dominated by a majority of visible and invisible evil forces), at least just allow me to complain!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back