• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode Questions

Blajde

In the begining the 1000 DASH was set as an incentive that it should be costly at that point in time to invest in. You could snatch a Masternode for the price of 1000$ give or take a few dollars. Price has gone up well over 750 times now and relatively the price for investing in a node nowdays is what was then, expensive, now figures of imagination unless you are one in a million.

Any plans on reducing the entry level. It would be a more diverse network and the voting system would be more democratic as more users can join. The more users the more marketcap.

This has been debated long and often. I suggest looking through past threads to understand this issue.

This has been debated long and often. I suggest looking through past threads to understand this issue.

Didn't find much, could you direct me please?

Also the idea was with one owner / masternode. A big entry price is then nullified in function since masternode share services arrived.

Back