• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

how to post a proposal ?

Dashmaximalist

hi devs

when trying to post a proposal , there is a request to use wallet etc
Paste the following into your wallet console to generate the Proposal at a cost of 5 DASH.

i dont know how to copy the text into the wallet console etc which is on my dash core wallet on the Mac

thanks

hi devs

when trying to post a proposal , there is a request to use wallet etc
Paste the following into your wallet console to generate the Proposal at a cost of 5 DASH.

i dont know how to copy the text into the wallet console etc which is on my dash core wallet on the Mac

thanks
The site gives you what you need to put into the console. To launch the console, just need to go to tools - debug console

When you finish step 4 of the tuto. Then you will have to wait for your proposal to appear on Dashcentral, you may have to wait a few minutes.
Then you have to claim the ownership of your proposal. And that is only after that, that you will be able to edit it, add content, etc.

When you finish step 4 of the tuto. Then you will have to wait for your proposal to appear on Dashcentral, you may have to wait a few minutes.
Then you have to claim the ownership of your proposal. And that is only after that, that you will be able to edit it, add content, etc.
just posted the proposal now , thanks for the help

Last edited:
Good Luck dashmaximalist. I believe in you and think 400,000 users would be great for dash. I believe you have Dash's best interests at heart and will perform dutifully. Let's make it happen.

Last edited:
Good Luck dashmaximalist. I believe in you and think 400,000 users would be great for dash. I believe you have Dash's best interests at heart and will perform dutifully. Let's make it happen.
Thanks a lot, this proposal if voted yes would give a huge boost to areas where cryptocurrencies are needed the most and hopefully make dash go viral. We have planned getfreedash.com as one stop shop for everything dash for a newbie who joins dash ..and your ideas are welcome :)

Back