• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

looking for input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came up with a site that addresses those problems. I'm trying to find someone interested in supporting the project. It's a resource site that helps out new users, and has enough depth for hardcore. Above all else I think we need a coin grader. Something the average person can look at. Like a meta critic, but instead of user reviews, it's raw data crunched into a single letter grade, based on performance across growth, and other factors. It keeps the theme as casual friendly, with veteran features just below the surface. Let me know if you're interested in checking it out?

Mock Site-
www.sagemakaiser.com/coinsite.html

This is the next frontier for crypto...this is where the battle will be won or lost....can we make it simple for everyday dummies? The currency that can do this...wins, and I hope its DASH!

Two and a half years later and there is no solution in sight because people is still thinking about cryptos and cryptos are not the solution, they are the problem because of volatility. Pegged tokens are the solution. I hope somebody at least gives a try to this proposed solution.

Two and a half years later and there is no solution in sight because people is still thinking about cryptos and cryptos are not the solution, they are the problem because of volatility. Pegged tokens are the solution. I hope somebody at least gives a try to this proposed solution.
Unfortunately, Tether kinda went up in flames? Do we have more examples?

Not yet, still trading at $1 with a market cap of 815M, but that's not the point, the point is that pegged tokens are valuable but whatever, if nobody is interested then there is nothing I can do except my own research until I find the right tool and the right people, at the end it's a matter of synergy.

Please do a test, go to a group of peep and explain the process of using DASH!
This is the next frontier for crypto...this is where the battle will be won or lost....can we make it simple for everyday dummies? The currency that can do this...wins, and I hope its DASH!

This is the one og most important challenge if we want "common people" use and adopt DASH, I have been in many conferences about cryptos (BTC, DASH, ETH, LTC) and everybody is amazed and interested about these new financial system, but when the conferences finish they have a LOT of questions and FEW answers. This cause people get frustrated because they don´t know who can help them and finally they loss their interest and continue their life. Promotional teams around the worls (Africa, Venezuela, Mexico, etc) are doing such a great job waking up the interest of people but we need a backend support team in orden to HELP them answering question, solving techncical and particular problems.

So we have 2 main challenges: 1- Create a easy to use platform for people to exchange DASH to fiat. 2- Help and support people in this new path

Thoughts?

@AlejandroE I agree with you..the solution is a better way to get Dash for Fiat. Dash is digital, people love it, Dash serve as store of value and transaction purpose well understood. But how do I convert Dash for Fiat just like converting Dash to another Alt-coin in Africa more complicated.
This need to be fixed. Anyway AM HAPPY TO SAY DASH DIGITAL CASH IS TAKING OVER IN AFRICA.

Cheers Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back