• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What do you all think about DeepOnion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard about DeepOnion. It seems like a promising project, their main focus is privacy, transactions are done over the TOR network for better anonymity.Payments are instant so no waiting like with Bitcoin.The main wallet uses the standard QT wallet that alot of other Windows and Linux wallets are based on so transactions are secure and wallets can be passworded.

I was looking at the Bitcointalk forums and came across DeepOnion. It is an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments. Just want to know if Dash also uses the TOR network or something similar?
Well yeah me too heard about DeepOnion he anonymouc coin with using tor for send throug well i think dash not using tor network for their send the coin. maybe you can try research LogDover.

i really love the system behind...

no ICO!
freely distributed to the community!
transactions are sent through the TOR network!
(PoS) and the X13 proof of work (PoW) algorithm!
max. supply only 20million coins!

2 big features: Deepvault & soon Deepsend
DeepVault is a service allowing you to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain
DeepSend will use a multi-signature method to hide the transaction trace

thats listen really nice & the road map looks also pretty nice!
im sure only anonymity coins have a chance in future.

I was looking at the Bitcointalk forums and came across DeepOnion. It is an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments. Just want to know if Dash also uses the TOR network or something similar?

Checked it in bitcointalk and their official website, DeepOnion has very neat features. Yes you mentioned already that it utilizes the TOR network. They also have DeepVault to store hashes of your files up to 1GB in the blockchain to verify it has been altered or not. Checked Cryptopia and it has decent amount of trading volume (slowly going up).

One more to add, they're distributing it for free.

I "found" DeepOnion like month and a half ago and been very invested in it both money and time wise. So far I'm really impressed, I started up when it was around 0.60$ and now it's over 2$ so very impressive for such a relativley new coin. (read coin not ICO or token) :) They got some great tech behind it with tor network and all, great dev team with supportive community :) I think it can reach far in 2018.... Besides their airdrop is crazy good, last week I got around 150 deep onions in airdrop, thats over 300$ :O :O So I intend to continue and see how far it will take me :) but definetley worth checking out :)

Thanks for the thread i love this project and im being a part of it since a couple of months ago. Finally a real anonymous altcoin and if i remember correct it doubled like 10 times since i got in. I also support DeepOnions active community which in my opinion is the backbone of it all. I only regret not being involved since the beginning and impressed ever since :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 6reasons.png
    6reasons.png
    282 KB · Views: 109
  • applynow.png
    applynow.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 114
  • roadmapv2.png
    roadmapv2.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 122
I found out about this coin once its value recently increased a couple of weeks back. Its good to see someone trying to be anonymous when every governement out there is trying to snoop on everything we do! Altcoins like dash and deeponion reinforces my faith in individual freedom and privacy. This coin seems to be promising even though I am not sure if it will surely rise a lot but it does look promising given its current status. I wish all the best to the devs and the people attached with it for the future :)

Hmm, i ever see $ONION on Cryptopia. It have huge volume, and the demand always increase. and i saw it a week ago the price around $1.5. but now $2.59, i buy it quickly before i miss the train, lol it increase again. thanks to $ONION :)

Actually, this is good tor network based crypto this is mean that every node had onion address which much harder to trace. Dash didn't have tor ip, correct me if I wrong (masternodes is not in tor network). In my opinion, both technologies are very promising, but if future scalability we need progress and combine all useful features.

I think DeepOnion is a very interesting project. If you take a look at their community you will find very active and helpful members. Their BitcoinTalk ANN thread is one of the most active ever. This is signs of a very strong community around this coin. I also take a look at their road map and it's very promising. DeepOnion is definetly a coin to invest in for next year.

DeepOnion has a potential to reach heights in the crypto-currency market. In the past two weeks or so, DeepOnion price has been increasing steadily and it will keep on increasing because it is undervalued as of now.
There are so much features yet to be launched in DeepOnion crypto-sphere and once they are active, it will boost DeepOnion functionality more.
Moreover, after the completion of airdrop, this coin will definitely hit major exchanges which will increase the interest for DeepOnion.

we all love an anonymous coin don't we. Deeponion can live alongside Dash and be another good coin to hold. Dash has come a long way and i'm hoping Deeponion can follow it's success. i would suggest that anyone who is into Dash should look at Deeponion and maybe get some in their portfolio

Except @demo and @GrandMasterDash, every post in this thread is by "users" who just registered today or yesterday and have one post - the one here promoting this coin. If it smells like spam ..

Except @demo and @GrandMasterDash, every post in this thread is by "users" who just registered today or yesterday and have one post - the one here promoting this coin. If it smells like spam ..
I'm not sure what is going on, if it were bots wouldn't it all be generic messages?
Anyway despite all that is being said and what it looks like, DeepOnion is a decent project and has quite a bright future, and I guess what you are seeing posted is evidence of this.
The community is hard to ignore.
I have both Dash and DeepOnion (as well as Monero), all have excellent futures as I believe in the future most people will turn to anonymous coins to get away from all the tracking and government inspections.

Its a solid young coin. It has risen sharply in price recently but they have a lot of things are their roadmap which will be rolled out soon. I'm following it closely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back