• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash ATMs

moonlander

Hello everyone,

New to the forum but I've been following Dash for years.
At the moment there are Bitcoin ATM machines being rolled out in Australia, my understanding is that the machines are being retrofitted to support two way Bitcoin transactions. I see this as an opportunity for Dash to expand its exposure and customer base and will tie in nicely with Evolution in terms of improving ease of use.

There is a joint venture between StarGroup and DigitalX rolling out about 3000 ATM machines accross the country. Being a new member to the forum I can't post links but a quick search for bitcoin atm australia will lead you to the story.

Currently it appears that there is only 1 atm in Australia that supports Dash. Is it possible for the Dash developers to get in touch with DigitalX to ensure Dash is an available option? Further to this, would there be a way to work with / incentivize DigitalX to display the Dash logo to raise customer awareness of the brand?
dash_atm2.jpg

Hello everyone,

At the moment there are Bitcoin ATM machines being rolled out in Australia, my understanding is that the machines are being retrofitted to support two way Bitcoin transactions. I see this as an opportunity for Dash to expand its exposure and customer base and will tie in nicely with Evolution in terms of improving ease of use.

There is a joint venture between StarGroup and DigitalX rolling out about 3000 ATM machines accross the country. Being a new member to the forum I can't post links but a quick search for bitcoin atm australia will lead you to the story.

Currently it appears that there is only 1 atm in Australia that supports Dash. Is it possible for the Dash developers to get in touch with DigitalX to ensure Dash is an available option? Further to this, would there be a way to work with / incentivize DigitalX to display the Dash logo to raise customer awareness of the brand?
View attachment 5335

it all depends what machines they are using
not all can be retrofitted for Dash - if they are on the 'wrong' one they are stuck on BTC

Thanks for the replies.
They are only starting to roll out now, so now is the time to act. Who would be the best person to contact digitalX on Dash's behalf to find out if we can make this happen?

The software is developed by StarGroup, the company that owns the ATMs, while the API is developed by Digital X. If they would like to integrate Dash they would develop the software themselves like they're doing with the software for Bitcoin. So I would say that contacting StarGroup and telling them about the Dash Budget would be the best way of getting their attention.
Here is an article about their plan: https://btcmanager.com/stargroup-to-deploy-500-btc-atms-australia/
Here is a link to the StarGroup site: http://www.star-group.com.au/
And Digital X: https://www.digitalx.com/

Hello everyone,

View attachment 5335

Good

Back