• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Education-based marketing at University (Germany)

Would you support this proposal?

• Total voters

MarOku

Preamble
This proposal arose with valued support by Mr Jan Heinrich Meyer (essra), German Dash Representative (dash.org/de/team)

Both Jan and me live in Northern Germany. We seek to spread our activities and efforts throughout the entire German-speaking part of Europe. This will allow us to use advertising material multiple times, such as Roll-Ups for various promotions.

Abstract of the proposal
Education-based marketing is probably the most efficient method to advertise a new product. In first steps interested parties learn about all given advantages and will be able to appreciate how the product operates and why they would use it in specific.

Hence I strive to be part of Dash at Leuphana University and even beyond, by offering Dash education and by advertising the full scope of the product efficiently.

I benefit from pertinent experience in this indirect and sustainable marketing method. Furthermore I have an extensive network and will make use of my long-time contacts at Leuphana University as well as the local gastronomy in order to realize maximum reach.

Live Courses
We will hold at least three courses of introduction in an auditorium at the university. Attendants will learn the basics and applications of Dash theoretically. Afterwards the gained knowledge will be deepened in an open discussion.

In order to additionally learn the practical applications, all attendants will receive an instantly applicable give-away (as per below). The course will be video-taped and published for the sake of widen the reach. Also information material will be handed out in hard-copy.

Target Group
The departmental committee will support me in marketing, event and post-processing.

The university furthermore offers degree programs for teachers, engineers, IT, law, psychology, marketing, eCommerce. Some of the respective personas will soon fill influential positions in various corporations. Our presentations will be open for all interested parties (also externals) as well as employees, lecturers and professors of the university.

Marketing
The presentation will be advertised (native/organic) within the university‘s Facebook groups. To widen the reach, a small budget will be utilized for Facebook Ads.

On-The-Ground-Promition at the university with be executed with collegiate assistants and departmental committee’s support.

Advertisement will be launched in the local newspapers and I further endeavor to publish an editorial article.

Additional such as Twitter, email distributions, Linked-In, Pinterest, Instagram, XING, Whatsapp, flyers and bulletins.

If anybody shouldn’t be able to attend a presentation, they may feel free to contact me directly in order to master the step-in to Dash.

Furthermore I will broadcast videos on my YouTube channel.

Give-Away
Each attendant receives 0.02 DASH. All he has to do for that is to install a Dash-Wallet and to subscribe to the mailing list (see below). The digital cash can be invested reasonably straight away (see Point of Acceptance)

Point of Acceptance
In order to allow users to actually appreciate digital cash, we will make it acceptedby local gastronomy without restrictions as part of an official collaboration.

Participants can pay their favorite beverage in DASH right after the event and thereby obtain firm practice – Dash rocks!

I have had preliminary talks with several gastronomes and received considerable positive feedback from them. Hence, we ensure existence of numerous points of acceptance.

E-Mail Follow-Up
Each attendant subscribes with his email address with Double-Opt-In in accordance with law. In post-processing they will receive further information. New knowledge can be processed successively and attendants will be reminded of all advantages Dash offers. This does not refer to a bearish newsletter however, but to emails, which will be sent in an assembled order (Follow-Up) in particular intervals.

Since I am a certified “Email Marketer”, maximum quality and efficiency will be achieved. (Certificate enclosed)

Dash-Office
I have an office in e.novom innovation center Lüneburg (Germany). My office will become the Dash office, which includes for instance that there will be a Dash door plate at the main entrance and a mention on the e.novom website.

Interested parties have the opportunity to obtain information locally and benefit from a qualified and professional attention partner, which will be even available by phone far in excess of the official opening hours.

I want to assist people in solving potential problems that may occur during Dash integration or even encourage them to develop ideas and to submit decent proposals themselves.

Beside this Lüneburg office there will be a branch office in Lübeck (Germany) by essra and apart from that further steps might be establishing a third office in Vienna and even more to come.

Scientific tie to Dash
Students will be encouraged to become active with Dash scientifically. It’s imaginable to link this to judicial questions like DOA, which enlarges the form of an enterprise, psychology, engineers’ and IT’s applications, marketing as well as Dash in ecommerce. All this might result in research projects, Bachelor and Master Theses and promotion.

Schedule
A period of three months: December2017, January 2018 and February 2018. Each month we will offer at least one presentation (suitable for beginners). In February the project’s success will be evaluated in order to elicit forthcoming steps.

Budget
14 DASH per month (42 DASH in total over the entire period)

· Auditorium rental (price not yet specified)
· 0.02 DASH/attendant to his wallet (e.g. with 300 att. = 6 DASH)
· 0.03 DASH/hour for assistants x 150 hours = 4.5 DASH
· 27€/month Software EMM Klick Tipp = 81€
· 250€ foradvertisement (flyers, name cards)
· 250€ Facebook Ads to publish/advertise events
· 200€ Commercials in print-media
· Expense allowance for Mr Martin Okunnuga

Summary
All measures will increase Dash’s publicity and recognition sustainably. Students will be encouraged to take up on their own research projects and receive highly qualified support and expertise. This transfer of knowledge means substantial benefit for the entire Dash Community.

Students get to know Dash theoretically and practically. They have the Dash-Wallet on their smartphone and already have made use of it by paying their favorite beverage in a bar.

Through the extensive network and the marketing support of the student council, almost all 9000 students can be reached. The presentation events are also open for external participants and will be advertised supra-regional, which makes the target of at least 300 attendants a certainly realistic one.

Forecast
At present it’s not yet foreseeable how all endeavors will resonate eventually. It can be expected though that by scientific articles and new Dash enthusiasts the reach can be increased significantly and sustainably, which again will mean a positive implication of the market cap.

We are not yet aware of the actual potential and what this can lead us to nor which amount and quality of ideas students will actually provide.

However, this project indeed is transferable to other universities.

About
Leuphana University

Approximately 9000 students are registered at Leuphana University Lüneburg.
For further information please visit: leuphana.de/en/university.html[/URL]

e.novom innovation center
e.novum is located within a five-minutes-walk distance to the university. Numerous innovative Start-Ups have their corporate office here. The center offers seminar rooms with up to 70 seats. For further information please visit: enovum-lueneburg.de/

Martin Okunnuga, M.Sc.
After a commercial apprenticeship, Martin Okunnuga completed his industrial engineer with a masters in management & entrepreneurship degree (Leuphana). Since 2011 he is active in the field of marketing and sales. In 2014 he became an entrepreneur and supports companies to acquire new customers through education-based marketing.

The main focus of his German-speaking YouTube channel is put on Austrian Economics and Distributed Ledger Technology (Blockchain). For further information please visit: youtube.com/geldzwang

His personal ambition/goal is to provide Dash his full range of courage, skills and time for the sake of helping other people to understand the advantages and by that becoming a considerable part of Dash’s market cap increase.

Attachments

• Certified e-mail-marketer.jpg
    Certified e-mail-marketer.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Thats the next important effort in the german speaking lands ^^ I will try to start the same style of effort in Vienna soon. On Friday i will have a meeting with a good old friend from the Vienna Economics University (WU). She is a Phd there and has very good ties. So lets start that on more than 1 universities.

Thats the next important effort in the german speaking lands ^^ I will try to start the same style of effort in Vienna soon. On Friday i will have a meeting with a good old friend from the Vienna Economics University (WU). She is a Phd there and has very good ties. So lets start that on more than 1 universities.
nice, synergies will arise!

ya maybe kind of special University program of DASH. DASH Education, DASH Parties, DASH Funding of University Sports Team etc.

Voting NO. The best and most cost effective way to promote a crypto currency is through online advertising. Dash giveaways, auditoriums, print-media, flyers are just a waste of time and resources.

Voting NO. The best and most cost effective way to promote a crypto currency is through online advertising. Dash giveaways, auditoriums, print-media, flyers are just a waste of time and resources.
Thank you for this constructive criticism.
We will use online marketing not only to promote the live courses. The live courses will be used to do great online marketing: Broadcast at YouTube, facebook and e-mail follow-up is one key point of this proposal.
To make sure I have relevant online marketing knowledge, please see the certificates attached.

Attachments

• CRO-Zertifikat.jpg
    CRO-Zertifikat.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 94
  • AdWords-Zertifiziert.jpg
    AdWords-Zertifiziert.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 93
Yes votes here.

Reaching students can create many unforeseen benefits. Case in point is August and his crew.

Also this is well priced with little downside.

I am actually just about to do a quite similar thing at Ernst Moritz Arndt University in Greifswald (Germany) aswell. Good I am not the only one thinking about it.

@MoKa very nice to hear that, we will soon start an german speaking effort here called DASH DACH. Under this roof all the german efforts shall prosper and connect us even better to achieve our goals. \o/

hi RGXDK, I don´t think so. Maybe for investments, but not for integration of Dash in future. Students are the architects of tomorrows economy, so they should be well educated about Dash. And becaue univerities in germany don´t do it by theirselves, we should "help" them ;-)

So very important that all german DASH people come to this https://www.blockchain-austria.gv.at/

The Austrian University of Economics in Vienna (WU), the major Economics University of Austria with over 30k students is starting to research blockchain and introduce a new cryptoeconomics academic studies.

The Austrian secretary of economics Mahrer will do the introduction and opening. Time that DASH has all hands on deck. \o/

hi RGXDK, I don´t think so. Maybe for investments, but not for integration of Dash in future. Students are the architects of tomorrows economy, so they should be well educated about Dash. And becaue univerities in germany don´t do it by theirselves, we should "help" them ;-)

You know you can do online advertisement for students, right? Even students in Germany right? And you have been able to do this for a decade now, so your argument is invalid.

Back