• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Report of C-CEX situation with DRK because of feb, 23 accident.

Yes, we have no problem with new deposits and withdrawals.

This is not true. You froze drks bought on your exchange after the 23 Feb accident. I registered an account after 23 febraruary accident, giving you trust. But you froze anyway my drk balance.

So, what prevent you to do the same? Why trust you again?

This is not true. You froze drks bought on your exchange after the 23 Feb accident. I registered an account after 23 febraruary accident, giving you trust. But you froze anyway my drk balance.
So, what prevent you to do the same? Why trust you again?
We don't have any problem with new deposits and withdrawals. Just check.

Was wondering if anybody has anything from C-CEX. I haven't heard anything. I did send in a support ticket today.

no idea - never heard anything
i would reach out to others (maybe on bitcointalk) who have the same problem
power in numbers !
good luck :(

WTF? Just found out I've lost quite a few DRk coins here. Did anyone get anywhere on this? A considerable amount of coin goes missing from an 'exchange'. Are they an exchange, or something else?

Just been told this by c-cex support:
"You have XXX DASH on hold. We will announce DRK refund program after we finish BTC refunds from feb, 2014."

Well, it's now Aug 2017. I wonder when / if I'll see my DASH again?
tsk tsk c-cex. I bought my DASH in July 2014, but you are telling me that due to an incident in Feb 2014 they had to be put on hold.
What is going on here?
Has anyone seen their lost coins yet?

Hi wimple,
I also bought DRK in June 2014, which turned out c-cex didn't have due to said incident. Yuriy, the web site owner said they would announce a program to refund DRK, now DASH, but I never heard anything.

Have over 300 drk on this site, same answer about annonunce refaund program and no dates, nothing more...
How mach btc from this "BTC refunds from feb, 2014" c-cex will pay for 3 years? It is possible to pay all drk now and how many YEARS its take?

Haven't they said they would refund dash after completing btc refund? They still owe me a boatload of dash. If they start repaying I am willing to sit tight, though there is no way in hell they are able to repay all dash they owe us. If they keep ignoring the issue, we will have to take some action.

I spoke with Ryan Taylor (Dash CEO) on the phone a little over a month ago, he said C-CEX.com admitted to have misused (stolen) thousands of Darkcoin (DASH) or millions of dollars now. This is good for us if we decide to join forces and take legal action. We have a statement from the thieves themselves validating our claim.
Taylor also said they were still repaying their BTC users and DASH users will be next.They personally owe me DASH 308 or $137,000 at current rate.

I am offering a BTC bounty if anyone finds me their names and locations.

Back