• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bittylicious offers UK Pounds -> DRK purchases

bittylicious

Hello all,

Just thought you'd like to know that Darkcoin is now live on Bittylicious. At present, this is enabling UK users to buy Darkcoin via bank transfers. We're also looking for others that might want to sell Darkcoin through the system to keep liquidity up and keep prices down. Also, if you want to sell in other countries (apart from the US for now) drop us a line.

Alas, I can't post a link yet, but the URL is pretty easy to find. Postfix it with /coin/DRK to pre-select DRK.

Thanks,

Marc

Hello all,

Just thought you'd like to know that Darkcoin is now live on Bittylicious. At present, this is enabling UK users to buy Darkcoin via bank transfers. We're also looking for others that might want to sell Darkcoin through the system to keep liquidity up and keep prices down. Also, if you want to sell in other countries (apart from the US for now) drop us a line.

Alas, I can't post a link yet, but the URL is pretty easy to find. Postfix it with /coin/DRK to pre-select DRK.

Thanks,

Marc

Here is the direct link: https://bittylicious.com/coin/DRK

Marc, let me know if it is not correct.

"Sorry, there are no Darkcoins available in The European Union to buy at present." :-(

Back